Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1184562 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Anasko(m): 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
One of my friend was called yesterday to confirm if he is the same person they are asking for. and they told him they are from Nscdc.though the guy get god father for follow up.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kebaba(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Anasko:
One of my friend was called yesterday to confirm if he is the same person they are asking for. and they told him they are from Nscdc.though the guy get god father for follow up.
Asking for how.... did he commit ?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by teebaxy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Anasko:
So what do you want us to do with this information?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
teebaxy:
So what do you want us to do with this information?
I wonder!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by samuelbenjamin6: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Some one called me I mean an insider that replacement is currently going. pls house can any one confirm if this is true.
Naija my country �
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
samuelbenjamin6:
Some one called me I mean an insider that replacement is currently going. pls house can any one confirm if this is true.
Naija my country �
he just want to scam you don't pay a dime, i repeat don't pay a dime
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by samuelbenjamin6: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Thanks I thought as much
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edesgbenezaka: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
well its not a scam i also got an insider in federal ministry of interior saying it goes for N1.2m .....
anything less than that is a scam n i was given still tomorrow to pay 300k upfront before 8pm tomorrow I don't have such but if i do I'll pay cos the source is geniue
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edesgbenezaka: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
And thats what is actually killing we Nigerians wen we see a golden opportunity we call it a scam cos d person telling u about a particular opportunity is a Nigerian
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edesgbenezaka: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
please note.... whoever tells u to bring 500 -800k for paramilitary is a scam

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by samuelbenjamin6: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bro this one called me to text my details, my name. Date of birth,state of origin and my qualification. Of which I did and two passport which i gave handy saying is replacement is an insider but the issue is he is demanding for 400k that the d typing of APL is ongoing. My mind no carry me at all o bro. Give first before d ba he refused dat am not serious
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
edesgbenezaka:
well its not a scam i also got an insider in federal ministry of interior saying it goes for N1.2m .....
anything less than that is a scam n i was given still tomorrow to pay 300k upfront before 8pm tomorrow I don't have such but if i do I'll pay cos the source is geniue
for a replacement or this ongoing recruitment? coz the former is a scam
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oteikwu16(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
edesgbenezaka:

you are right bro... job slot in ministry of interior goes for that price at the moment. but initially, around early last year, it was around 500-800k
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
samuelbenjamin6:
Bro this one called me to text my details, my name. Date of birth,state of origin and my qualification. Of which I did and two passport which i gave handy saying is replacement is an insider but the issue is he is demanding for 400k that the d typing of APL is ongoing. My mind no carry me at all o bro. Give first before d ba he refused dat am not serious
typin of ApL without screenin?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Niceguyyy: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
edesgbenezaka:
please note.... whoever tells u to bring 500 -800k for paramilitary is a scam
Oga it depends on the source, there's no specific amount, stop discouraging the young man, let him follow his heart. People pay as little as 200k for slots that some paid 1m, whichever way may Almighty God help us.

9 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Niceguyyy: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Danielomisco:
typin of ApL without screenin?
Replacement is different from recruitment..

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Niceguyyy:

Replacement is different from recruitment..
def..he dint mention replacement tho
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by starbuck(f): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Niceguyyy:

Oga it depends on the source, there's no specific amount, stop discouraging the young man, let him follow his heart. People pay as little as 200k for slots that some paid 1m, whichever way may Almighty God help us.

Exactly.. I know of someone who is requesting for 600k for this job, meanwhile my connect louded it in my ear that I shouldn't pay kobo to anyone too, funny enough, it's a lady i met here too....
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edesgbenezaka: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
that 400k is a scam
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edesgbenezaka: 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
anyhow sha follow ur heart
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edesgbenezaka: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
toh

Exactly.. I know of someone who is requesting for 600k for this job, meanwhile my connect louded it in my ear that I shouldn't pay kobo to anyone too, funny enough, it's a lady i met here too.... [/quote]anyhow sha follow ur heart
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Biofash: 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
samuelbenjamin6:

SCAM guy run for that Person.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by aysuprano(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
With this price tags I'm seeing, I'm losing hope on the job already
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damibjs: 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
If u must pay for slot... Plz go straight to his or her office in interior and do the transfer... Dont pay in cash.... If u are willing to pay... Plz go along with a witness... Preferably a soldier.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edesgbenezaka: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Uncle things are not done like that if he doesn't want to pay let him or her back out instead of involving soldier abi chief justice of Nigeria.... it's of no need guy
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
it's not new in Nigeria to pay for a slot it happens almost in every sector but actually must people that are given slots are big enough to dash you for free and the ones that tend to sale is like placing a bet on Liverpool to win Sheffield United the odds will look favourable but the outcome might surprise you at times, I ounce paid for a slot through my uncle and it turns out to be a scam, in this Naija you just have to open all possibilities

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edesgbenezaka: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
oga whether u like it or not once d apl is typed nobody would be called for screening but documentation
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edesgbenezaka: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
Discouraged about what
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gidob(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ask your source possible date for the list.
That one will benefit everyone, not this argument

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Noblejay7: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
This country is indeed irredeemable. Look at how some of you are supporting corruption with your full chest. Selling of govt job slot is illegal and should be condemned.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Noblejay7:
This country is indeed irredeemable. Look at how some of you are supporting corruption with your full chest. Selling of govt job slot is illegal and should be condemned.

If you have spent ample number of years searching for jobs, you won't be talking this trash!

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Epistasis:

If you have spent ample number of years searching for jobs, you won't be talking this trash!
no mind am,sey full chest..mshewss!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.