Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,083 members, 7,863,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1191671 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Muanya22(m): 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
Sharpson25:
Any news about staff slot

This is what I also want to know..... One thing is certain, some persons will still be documented.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ngenge(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Muanya22:

This is what I also want to know..... One thing is certain, some persons will still be documented.
Can we talk via your email?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nyanga tock to me through email ushafiu25@gmail.com now
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Muanya22(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2022
Ngenge:

muanya22@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Benwon: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ngenge:

Any update?
benjaminawodi2@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by brijibs: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
See them...

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by eddie7: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Benwon:

Any update?
benjaminawodi2@gmail.com

Training has started today at the various state commands
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danlex: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
I think they are for junior cadres beacaise Asc2 is been controlled by the board
brijibs:
See them...

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
2 my friend with BSC aAccepted the offer since march
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
If ur name is on slot just wait not only bsc all cqbr is there on slot
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ty356: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sharpson25:

Does your wait mean, (slot list or supplementary list is still coming out?)
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by senny92: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sharpson25:
Are you saying the slot list is not out yet and those on the slot list are yet to go for training?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by GenId: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sharpson25:

Do you mean a replacement form that applicants filled sometimes ago?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Odisi92: 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please ��
Wen is d supplementary list coming awt.

Any ideas please.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Odisi92: 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wat someone sent to me

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ngenge(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
axeman2:
When is training coming up
Don't be offended, are you privileged to see another person's appointment letter who did his/her documentation either before you or after you? Is it bearing the exact date as yours?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
Odisi92:
Wat someone sent to me
If they don't ask for your email address.....na scam.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Slot be ready very soon from good source
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=Sharpson25 post=111730562]Slot be ready very soon from good source

I pray so
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Demzy14: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
According to my connect he said end of this month
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2022
NSCDC official Facebook page.

PRESS RELEASE

NSCDC NEWLY RECRUITED PERSONNEL RESUME TRAINING NATIONWIDE

Following the successful documentation exercise of newly recruited personnel into the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps(NSCDC) which commenced at the beginning of February 2022, their basic training has resumed across all states formations of NSCDC and the Federal Capital Territory.

Prior to the nationwide training, all the recruits were subjected to full documentation in batches at the NSCDC National Headquarters Sauka, Abuja, where their details including biometric data were captured.

At state commands level where they are to undergo basic mandatory training before proceeding for career courses, the new entrants are required to physically present themselves for the already pre-planned programme coordinated from the National Headquarters.

Preparatory to the commencement of the nationwide training, the Commandant General of NSCDC, Ahmed Abubakar Audi, PhD, mni, had directed Zonal Commanders and State Commandants to make adequate arrangements for the resumption of the training program.

The harmonized basic training is expected to progress simultaneously for three months in different locations across the country where they will be exposed to regimental orientation and the mandates of the Corps. Thereafter, they will proceed in batches for more training at the various training colleges of the Corps.

Recall that as part of strategies to upgrade the standard of the Corps to a world class organisation through training, Dr Audi had with the approval of the Ministry of Interior, inaugurated a 16-member Committee made up of members of the academia, security experts amongst others to develop a standard curriculum for NSCDC Training Colleges.

Led by the Vice Chancellor, Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Prof SB Suleiman, the committee has already submitted the first draft copy of the curriculum to the Commandant General who expressed delight in the assignment and promised to set up an internal committee made up of senior officers to look into it.

The CG urged the new recruits to show commitment and exhibit high level of discipline during the training as this would help them to sharpen their skills for the task ahead which is directly linked to the security of lives and protection of critical national assets and infrastructure.

DCC Odumosu Olusola
Director, Public Relations
NSCDC Headquarters,
Abuja

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
What of slot news
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
PRESS RELEASE

NSCDC NEWLY RECRUITED PERSONNEL RESUME TRAINING NATIONWIDE

Following the successful documentation exercise of newly recruited personnel into the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps(NSCDC) which commenced at the beginning of February 2022, their basic training has resumed across all states formations of NSCDC and the Federal Capital Territory.

Prior to the nationwide training, all the recruits were subjected to full documentation in batches at the NSCDC National Headquarters Sauka, Abuja, where their details including biometric data were captured.

At state commands level where they are to undergo basic mandatory training before proceeding for career courses, the new entrants are required to physically present themselves for the already pre-planned programme coordinated from the National Headquarters.

Preparatory to the commencement of the nationwide training, the Commandant General of NSCDC, Ahmed Abubakar Audi, PhD, mni, had directed Zonal Commanders and State Commandants to make adequate arrangements for the resumption of the training program.

The harmonized basic training is expected to progress simultaneously for three months in different locations across the country where they will be exposed to regimental orientation and the mandates of the Corps. Thereafter, they will proceed in batches for more training at the various training colleges of the Corps.

Recall that as part of strategies to upgrade the standard of the Corps to a world class organisation through training, Dr Audi had with the approval of the Ministry of Interior, inaugurated a 16-member Committee made up of members of the academia, security experts amongst others to develop a standard curriculum for NSCDC Training Colleges.

Led by the Vice Chancellor, Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Prof SB Suleiman, the committee has already submitted the first draft copy of the curriculum to the Commandant General who expressed delight in the assignment and promised to set up an internal committee made up of senior officers to look into it.

The CG urged the new recruits to show commitment and exhibit high level of discipline during the training as this would help them to sharpen their skills for the task ahead which is directly linked to the security of lives and protection of critical national assets and infrastructure.

DCC Odumosu Olusola
Director, Public Relations
NSCDC Headquarters,
Abuja
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sharpson25:
Slot be ready very soon from good source
Abeg Bro, for Abuja residents, any slot?
My close friend only has about 120k to pay for slot right now. He needs a job a s had been searching for three months now. He's a graduate
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Wonderlaco(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2022
Do you mean a normal security job for 120k or nscdc job for 120k in Nigeria?

quote author=PaulOtl post=111774230]
My close friend only has about 120k to pay for slot right now. He needs a job a s had been searching for three months now. He's a graduate[/quote]
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2022
Wonderlaco:
Do you mean a normal security job for 120k or nscdc job for 120k in Nigeria?

quote author=PaulOtl post=111774230]
My close friend only has about 120k to pay for slot right now. He needs a job a s had been searching for three months now. He's a graduate
We are under Nscdc thread, so I was talking about them.
If there is any other paramilitary opening that you know of , then it's equally fine. The 120k can be adjusted.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 09, 2022
Ok
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Muanya22(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2022
PaulOtl:

When you said normal security job, what did you actually mean? Care to explain, so I can see if it's manageable?

Truth be told, you cannot see any government job for 120k. Ordinary teaching job in L.E.A primary school is 500k. So brother tell the guy to gather more money if he needs a government job.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danlex: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2022
That 120k is for point and kill. Bro be wise.
PaulOtl:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2022
Muanya22:

Truth be told, you cannot see any government job for 120k. Ordinary teaching job in L.E.A primary school is 500k. So brother tell the guy to gather more money if he needs a government job.
Let the job sow up first. I wrote up there that the 120k is adjustable. All he wants is a legit source , so till then...
Yes, I too, I also told him it even costs millions to buy govt slots.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2022
Danlex:
That 120k is for point and kill. Bro be wise.
Yu guys should check, I didn't say it was for me. I'm sayi what a friend ask me to say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.