Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest (85716 Views)

Enugu, Oyo Radio Stations Ban Naira Marley Songs Over Mohbad Death / Ycee Kisses Lady's Chest. Fans React (Photos) / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Famousbabe(f): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2019
This Is Immoral! Ban Naira Marley's "Soapy" Now - Nigerians Say As Naira Marley's Fans Dance "Soapy" With A Young Lady's Bo.obs And Ni..pples

See what Naira Marley's "Soapy" has caused as guys dance #Soapy with lady's chest.

There is an outrage over a video of some young Nigerian men dancing to controversial singer, Naira Marley's controversial song "Soapy" with a topless lady.

The lady kept quite and relaxed while they touched her chest and danced anyhow with it all in the name of "Soapy".

This has angered many Nigerians who are now calling for the ban of the song "Soapy" and the "Soapy Dance".

But some were quick to defend Naira Marley and his "Soapy" song. They said it's not by force to listen to "Soapy" or to dance to it.

TheFamousNaija recalls that Popular dancer Keffi was the first celebrity that strongly condemned Naira Marley's #Soapy dance. Naira Marley later insulted her.

Watch the controversial video after the cut.

Can the "Soapy" dance be really banned?
Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-guys-and-naira-marleys-soapy.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Famousbabe(f): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2019
More reactions
Watch the video HERE

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Kingosytex(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2019
cheesy

Why dem go ban d soapy dance? shebi BBN defendants here on nairaland talk say watching BBN is by choice?

I also talk say watching and dancing soapy na by choice not by force...mtcheeeew. If dem fit brand partakers of a morally bankrupt show like BBN celebrities then why clamour for d ban of soapy? Shebi na useless things we de celebrate for naija?

223 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by ednut1(m): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2019
Go and ban it na. Abi na nairamarley send them message

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by IamPlato(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2019
Who Does It Concern? Cant You See The Foolish Girl Is Comfortable With It

12 Likes

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Raydos: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2019
If i call them lazy youth now they will start calling me a Cow!! Make i kuku dey look them!!

233 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by SaintHilary(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ys no one talking abt d girl but only d guys
She doesn't look like she was forced undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by djslimprick(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
dancing soapy is by choice watching it also is by choice. give me soapy joòò

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by BlackfireX: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
Yoruba people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
Only a woman without dignity.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by phenzy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
Soapy nipples

2 Likes

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Ekez(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Buhari de dance soapy for our head since 2015 una no ban am ,misplaced priority.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Mutemenot(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
That girl sef na agbaya

6 Likes

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Kendumazy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hmmm. And a guy somewhere will be dieing to date that girl. You see why those who commit suicide over heartbreaks are fools and stupid.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kendumazy:
Hmmm. And a guy somewhere will be dieing to date that girl. You see why those who commit suicide over heartbreaks are fools and stupid.
I was a victim. I took this girl out and another guy is knacking her apako.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Biritiko: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
comshots:
We’ve all been there .

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Felixalex(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
comshots:

Eyah, naso life be bro, u served ur purpose na "tooking her out"

The other guy was d akpako knacker, another guy go still de wey

de do another thing for her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by IamSoProlific: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nothing to say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by bikerboy1(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
angry
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by oluwaleinad(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
some people no just dey mind their business

2 Likes

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Na person pikin be that o, what a shame.

IDGAF about the girl, she's probably a minor. I just feel absolutely pissed that some guys can be so stupid and reckless to post crap like this just for likes and views. This generation is gradually losing it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by TSRC: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Tell me how any pikin wey suck that breasts go prosper.

You are allowing a man with defiled hands to Carry out defiled acts on your breasts.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada / Skolopad Lies On The Red Carpet At SAMA 23 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.