Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba (32666 Views)

Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It / Renovation Of The Roof Of The Holy Ka’bah In 1377AH (1957)) / Kaaba The Center Of Gravity Of The Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
mrZENographer:

You don't want to answer a simple question. Because the answers are obvious and undeniable. You are a loser.

As the name implies, there is no end to Eternity. This is
a matter of the Soul. Staying away from enlightenment is something you will pay for forever. I pray for you that you will have live changing encounter with Jesus Christ in dream/revelation in Jesus name. Amen.
Jesus the son of a human being is a human being and not God. May God show you the right path
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kuginzi:

Out of point!! No verse in the Bible where Jesus call himself 'son of god'.
All these are nothing but a way of confusing/leading people astray. The fact still remain the same. Jesus is a pure human being and not God, son or spirit. There are over 101 contradiction/confusion in the Bible.
May God show you the right path.

You keep repeating the same things.
Then why did the Jews sought to kill Jesus all the time? Please answer this question.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kuginzi:

My friend, you're off the road!
The fact remain the same. 1. Jesus; a human being and (The son of human being) can never be God.
101% CONFUSION IN THE BIBLE
1. The Bible says that God is not a son of man. 'God is not a man nor a son of man' (Numbers 23:19). The Bible often calls Jesus 'a son of man' or 'the son of man.
May God show you the right path

The WORD of God became flesh/Human and dwelt among men. (John 1:3)

God chose to become a man, why do you have a problem with that?

In Bible, we see that Angels came to visit Abraham in a human form. The same happened to Lot, Abraham's cousin. etc
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
mrZENographer:

The WORD of God became flesh/Human and dwelt among men. (John 1:3)

God chose to become a man, why do you have a problem with that?

In Bible, we see that Angels came to visit Abraham in a human form. The same happened to Lot, Abraham's cousin. etc
Just listen to yourself. How could God chose to become a man.
Jesus is Not God Nor the Literal Son of God. All four Gospels record Jesus as saying, “Blessed are the peace-makers; they will be called sons of God.”
The word ‘son’ cannot be accepted literally because in the Bible, God apparently addresses many of his chosen servants as ‘son’ and ‘sons.’ The Hebrews believed God is One, and had neither wife nor children in any literal sense. Therefore, it is obvious the expression ‘son of God’ merely meant ‘Servant of God’; one who, because of faithful service, was close and dear to God as a son is to his father.
Christians who came from a Greek or Roman background, later misused this term. In their heritage, ‘son of God’ signified an incarnation of a god or someone born of a physical union between male and female gods. This can be seen in Acts 14: 11-13, where we read that when Paul and Barnabas preached in a city of Turkey, pagans claimed they were gods incarnate. They called Barnabas the Roman god Zeus, and Paul the Roman god Hermes.
Furthermore, the New Testament Greek word translated as ‘son’ are ‘pias’ and ‘paida’ which mean ‘servant,’ or ‘son in the sense of servant.’ These are translated to ‘son’ in reference to Jesus and ‘servant’ in reference to all others in some translations of the Bible. So, consistent with other verses, Jesus was merely saying that he is God’s servant.
May God show you the way.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
mrZENographer:

Then why did the Jews sought to kill Jesus all the time? Please answer this question.
There Are Many Reasons They Wanted Jesus Dead
There were a number of things about Jesus that infuriated the religious leaders. These included.
The claims that He made.
The deeds that He did.
His threat to their religious system.
His threat to their way of life.
The people with whom He socialized.
The lack of respect He had for their religious traditions.
These six things caused outraged among the religious rulers. Consequently they wanted to see Jesus dead.
My friend, Jesus never preach to anyone that he is God, but rather, he preaches to people to worship one God who sent him to his people. Jesus is only a messenger/prophet sent to mankind.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
mrZENographer:

There were a number of things about Jesus that infuriated the religious leaders. These included.
The claims that He made (i.e There is no other gods but God the Almighty).
The deeds that He did (By praying and seek for God's help and intervention).
These six things caused outraged among the religious rulers. Consequently they wanted to see Jesus dead.
My friend, Jesus never preach to anyone that he is God, but rather, he preaches to people to worship one God who sent him to his people. Jesus is only a messenger/prophet sent to mankind.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2019
Kuginzi:

Just listen to yourself. How could God chose to become a man.
Jesus is Not God Nor the Literal Son of God. All four Gospels record Jesus as saying, “Blessed are the peace-makers; they will be called sons of God.”
The word ‘son’ cannot be accepted literally because in the Bible, God apparently addresses many of his chosen servants as ‘son’ and ‘sons.’ The Hebrews believed God is One, and had neither wife nor children in any literal sense. Therefore, it is obvious the expression ‘son of God’ merely meant ‘Servant of God’; one who, because of faithful service, was close and dear to God as a son is to his father.
Christians who came from a Greek or Roman background, later misused this term. In their heritage, ‘son of God’ signified an incarnation of a god or someone born of a physical union between male and female gods. This can be seen in Acts 14: 11-13, where we read that when Paul and Barnabas preached in a city of Turkey, pagans claimed they were gods incarnate. They called Barnabas the Roman god Zeus, and Paul the Roman god Hermes.
Furthermore, the New Testament Greek word translated as ‘son’ are ‘pias’ and ‘paida’ which mean ‘servant,’ or ‘son in the sense of servant.’ These are translated to ‘son’ in reference to Jesus and ‘servant’ in reference to all others in some translations of the Bible. So, consistent with other verses, Jesus was merely saying that he is God’s servant.

Jesus called himself the "Only Begotten Son of God" what does this mean in your own understanding?
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Kuginzi:

The claims that He made (i.e There is no other gods but God the Almighty).
The deeds that He did (By praying and seek for God's help and intervention).

All the points you've stated as the reasons they sort to kill Jesus are wrong. And I dare you show me.

I'll show you the scriptures:

John 8:58 "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. 59Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself,"

John 10:33 "The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."

Luke 5:21 "And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, Who is this which speaketh blasphemies? Who can forgive sins, but God alone?"

Matthew 26:63 "Again the high priest said to Jesus, “You are now under oath. I command you by the power of the living God to tell us the truth. Tell us, are you the Messiah, the Son of God?”
64 Jesus answered, “Yes, that’s right. But I tell you, in the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right side of God. And you will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven.”
65 When the high priest heard this, he tore his clothes in anger. He said, “This man has said things that insult God! We don’t need any more witnesses. You all heard his insulting words. 66 What do you think?”
The Jewish leaders answered, “He is guilty, and he must die.”

Conclusion: This alone should convince you my dear. Don't be stonehearted. The reasons the Jews were determined to kill Jesus is for Blasphemy!
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2019
mrZENographer:

All the points you've stated as the reasons they sort to kill Jesus are wrong. And I dare you show me.

I'll show you the scriptures:

John 8:58 "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. 59Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself,"

John 10:33 "The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."

Luke 5:21 "And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, Who is this which speaketh blasphemies? Who can forgive sins, but God alone?"

Matthew 26:63 "Again the high priest said to Jesus, “You are now under oath. I command you by the power of the living God to tell us the truth. Tell us, are you the Messiah, the Son of God?”
64 Jesus answered, “Yes, that’s right. But I tell you, in the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right side of God. And you will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven.”
65 When the high priest heard this, he tore his clothes in anger. He said, “This man has said things that insult God! We don’t need any more witnesses. You all heard his insulting words. 66 What do you think?”
The Jewish leaders answered, “He is guilty, and he must die.”

Conclusion: This alone should convince you my dear. Don't be stonehearted. The reasons the Jews were determined to kill Jesus is for Blasphemy!
All your reasons are not genuine. You're just beating around the bush. Anyway, I don't blame you. You have been brainwashed to believe that a human being like you is god. May Allah guide you.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
mrZENographer:

Jesus called himself the "Only Begotten Son of God" what does this mean in your own understanding?
In your own Bible version abi??
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Kuginzi:

Jesus Said, "You Say that I am the Son of God"
"But if you do Not Believe that I am the Son of Man, then you will Die in your Sins"
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Kuginzi:

Which one is in my own Bible version? Answer the question and stop being a sissy.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2019
mrZENographer:

Which one is in my own Bible version? Answer the question and stop being a sissy.
You can never see the light, because you have been brainwashed by your scammers (i.e pastors) since your childhood. only God can show you the right way.
Jesus is a human being, a messenger sent by God Almighty.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2019
mrZENographer:

That particular is inspired by human being, and not by God.
Do you believe that not all Bible verses is inspired by God??
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kuginzi:

That particular is inspired by human being, and not by God.
Do you believe that not all Bible verses is inspired by God??

Counterfeit copies have been written to discredit the original version, KJV.

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kuginzi:

You can never see the light, because you have been brainwashed by your scammers (i.e pastors) since your childhood. only God can show you the right way.
Jesus is a human being, a messenger sent by God Almighty.

My Pastor is going all over the world healing the sick. He was in Delta state last week Saturday and Sunday. This week on Saturday and Sunday, he will be flying to Equitorial Guinea for a crusade there, healing the sick through the name of Jesus Christ

Will a man who has nothing to offer be doing such?
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2019
mrZENographer:

My Pastor is going all over the world healing the sick. He was in Delta state last week Saturday and Sunday. This week on Saturday and Sunday, he will be flying to Equitorial Guinea for a crusade there, healing the sick through the name of Jesus Christ

Will a man who has nothing to offer be doing such?
Hahaha.....Healing ko, healing ni. Healing who? stage healing!!! We all know how it works. Pls try and advice your pastor to visit the core north to heal people. that's when you will realize your pastor is FAKE. Upon all the idols/devil that your pastors seek help from, they can never operate/succeed in the north.
Pls sit down and reason well, your pastors work with the devil to gain more people in their churches, remember, the more population you get, the more tithe/offering you get.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Basiiruwap(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2019
mrZENographer:

"Deaf and Dumb" in this case ------------>> should be attributed to the one who has not seen/tested the power of God and have conclusively denied its credibility.

I have brought carriers of incurable sickness to my church and they were healed. I have witnessed miracle of healing before my very eyes. You haven't seen any. And you will NEVER see any in a mosque or KAABA.
Keep decieving yourself. and you better wake up from your fiction
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2019
Basiiruwap:

Keep decieving yourself. and you better wake up from your fiction

Bros it's not fiction.

No one will pay me money for speaking the truth on nairaland. God has healed crippled Muslims I brought to Chosen. I have seen miracles bro.

What you don't know, you don't know. Never say NEVER
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Basiiruwap(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2019
mrZENographer:

Bros it's not fiction.

No one will pay me money for speaking the truth on nairaland. God has healed crippled Muslims I brought to Chosen. I have seen miracles bro.

What you don't know, you don't know. Never say NEVER
you're talking about miracle while you never experience real miracle.
your pastor use devils to do fake healing. so that he can get lot of followers.
the more members the more cash on his wallet so forget it. that's why they're owned private jets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave / Sheik Dahiru Bauchi Defies Sultan, Holds Eid On Wednesday / Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.