Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). (1373 Views)

Superstition, The Bane Of The Nigerian Mind / Traditionalcure, Spiritual Healing, Superstition, Voodoo, Magic, Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by nopuqeater: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2010
Let me start by uploading messages between me and older Jewish friend this morning as a start. It is clear that this follower of Muhammad (AS) does not believe in superstition. It is Muhammad that I follow, and that has made this Yoruba african man, from going to voodoo places. It is Muhammad (AS), by the religion he brought that I do not participate in filth. I do not knock on wood, nor keep my finger crossed or believe in some chain letter or passing on a guiding angel matters. How can Tonye-T come to the conclusion that the messenger (AS), is superstitious? Matters of faith and guidance were given to Messengers and Prophets for the community they shepherd. Muhammad is give most guidance to guide us. That guidance including prevention us from superstitions. It also include for us to know the deceits and deceitful ways of Satan, and his waylaying tactics. It is this that Tonye-T saw in details as "Superstitions" in Satan.

I know ask Tonye-T, please explain yourself by defending your arguments about what the prophet (AS) said about Satan that made you come to the conclusion that each act of hadith is "superstition".

Are you are prophet who knows the unseen, hence you know that Muhammad was superstitious about Satan?

Are you in some kind of special agreement with God Who sent Muhammad that what Muhammad said about Satan is therefore untrue?

Are you aware that when the Muslims who follow the instructions of Muhammad, in order to prevent themselves against the influence of Satan, are unsuccessful?

Do you fully know the tricks of Satan and therefore know that at least one of those instructions from Muhammad was not part of the tricks of Satan?

Are you just angry that Muhammad was able to guide his community away from Satan, if only they follow his instructions, and previous leadership was not?

The Another Comforter, as part of his job description, was to lead to all truth, and hence prevent from all falsehood, evil, fallacies. Where did Muhammad (AS) fail to qualify in this?

This is the communication that I promised above, with no emails and names as to protect the honor of the Jewish gentleman who was in his heart doing good:

First email from him. I'm sure he receive it from Hindu or Christian, as a chain letter: good luck. we can all use some extra looking after.

Subject: Fw: GUARDIAN ANGEL
> To: Undisclosed-Recipient@yahoo.com
> Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2010, 3:30 AM
>
> > Look at this closely
> >
> > The President of Argentina received this
> picture and called it "junk
> > mail", 8 days later his son died . A man
> received this picture &
> > immediately sent out copies . His surprise was
> winning the lottery .
> > Alberto Martinez received this picture, gave it
> to his secretary to make
> > copies but they forgot to distribute:
> > She lost her job & he lost his family
> This picture is miraculous &
> > sacred .
> >
> >
> > You were chosen to receive this novena ,
> >
> > The moment you receive it, say :
> >
> > Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be
> Thy name, Thy kingdom come,
> > Thy
> > will be done, on earth as it is in heaven,
> give us this day our daily
> > bread and forgive us our trespasses as we
> forgive those who trespass
> > against
> > us and lead us not into temptation, but
> deliver us from evil . Amen .
> >
> > GOD WANTED ME TO TELL YOU, It shall be
> well with you this coming year .
> >
> > No matter how much your enemies try this
> year, they will not succeed .
> >
> > You have been destined to make it and you
> shall surely achieve all your
> > goals this year .
> >
> > For all of 2010, all your agonies will be
> diverted and victory and
> > prosperity will be incoming in abundance .
> Today God has confirmed the
> > end of
> > your sufferings, sorrows and pain because
> HE that sits on the throne
> > has
> > remembered you He has taken away the
> hardships and given you JOY . He
> > will
> > never let you down . . ,
> >
> > I knocked at heaven's door this morning,
> God asked me . My child! What
> > can I
> > do for you? And I said,
> >
> > 'Father, please protect and bless the
> person reading this message . . .
> > . '
> >
> > This is a Novena from Mother Theresa that
> started in 1952 .
> >
> > It has never been broken . Within 48 hours
> send 20 copies (Or as many as
> > you
> > can - God does know if you don't have 20
> people to send it to .
> > It's the effort and intent that counts . )
> to family and friends .
> >
> > This is a powerful Novena . Couldn't hurt
> . Can only help .
> >
> > Please do not break it . .

The second email which is my response to the above: Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2010, 7:45 AM

i thought you are jew? A practicing jew for that matter. Why will you be sending this type of christian oriented disbelieving full of superstition thing to people, specifically a muslim like me?

dont do that.

The third email which was his his response to my first: MY FRIEND:

I AM A JEW. I DID KNOW THAT YOU ARE MUSLIM, [BUT I RESPECT THAT] HOWEVER, MY THOUGHT WAS ONLY TO HELP ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO HAVE GOOD LUCK AND TO BE PROSPEROUS. I HAVE NO INTENSION TO EVER DISRESPECT YOU.

YOU AND I REALIZE THESE MESSAGES ARE ONLY PRAYERS FOR GOOD LUCK. BUT, WHAT THE HECK, GOOD LUCK COMES FROM MANY PLACES. I PRAY FOR YOU - FOR YOUR GOOD HEALTH AND, ALSO, FOR YOUR HAPPINESS. IF GETTING SOME GOOD LUCK COMES YOUR WAY - IT MAKES ME HAPPY.

GOD BLESS, MY FRIEND. WE ARE ALL BROTHERS UNDER THE SKIN.

ALL THE BEST,

The fourth email, my second to him in response and also to encourage him to leave out naked disbelief: Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2010, 8:15 AM

Not even disrespecting me. I didnt want you to fall into the superstition that is now the other way satan is using to seduce people from God. Prophet Moses (AS) and all that came from the blood line of the children of Israel are truly servants and messengers (AS) of our Lord God Almighty.

Let us imitate them and put our trust in God, Alone. Without Him, no good can come to any creation. If He restricts, no one can give. If He prevents, no one can access.

Good Morning. Long time? How are you and the family? My new Phone number is . . . . . . . . . . .

The Fifth email, being the last on this subject between he and I: THANK YOU, MY FRIEND. WELL SAID!!

ALL THE BEST,
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by nuclearboy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2010
Dude' you take all these crap too seriously. Better lighten up a bit. How you can read that satan sleeps inside your nose and believe it amazes me - are there 6 billion satans or was it only muhammads nose that satan found a thick soft mattress?

Get a life please and stop worsening the issue - you ought to be happy it was dying down yet here you are waking up an embarrassment
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by e36991: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2010
nuclearboy:

Dude' you take all these crap too seriously. Better lighten up a bit.

How you can read that satan sleeps inside your nose and believe it amazes me

- are there 6 billion satans or was it only muhammads nose that satan found a thick soft mattress?

Get a life please and stop worsening the issue

- you ought to be happy it was dying down yet here you are waking up an embarrassment

@^^^

Anything goes when it comes to murdering time grin grin
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2010
nuclearboy:

Dude' you take all these crap too seriously. Better lighten up a bit. How you can read that satan sleeps inside your nose and believe it amazes me - are there 6 billion satans or was it only muhammads nose that satan found a thick soft mattress?

Get a life please and stop worsening the issue - you ought to be happy it was dying down yet here you are waking up an embarrassment
i beg no kill me with laughter
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by nopuqeater: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2010
[Quote]« #1 on: Today at 09:11:13 PM »

Get a life please and stop worsening the issue - you ought to be happy it was dying down yet here you are waking up an embarrassment[/Quote]I do not know which part of your noise i should respond to? But lets try everything at the same time. Unless you and Satan are best friends (And I think you are his buddy), is there a thing you know that he will not try to win humans over? If you think he cant resides in human noses, or the whole part of the body, then tell me where he resides, if you know? After all when a person does something terrible and the whole community finds it unacceptable, we say Satan has excited him to it. How many Satan is there you asked?

Use your brain, if there is one in your empty head, because at any given time, among 6 billions plus people on earth, 0.1 % may be doing something that could be termed Satanic. How come so many people are doing evil all at once, while Satan is just 1? How does satan manage to influence so many at the same time? Use your friends the armed robbers in Nigeria as example of the tactical capability of Satan on those who yield to his calling. How many neighborhood your pals terrorize all over Nigeria, a at the same time? How many of your guys doing 419s all at the same time? Or are they doing the work of the "lord" christian missionary style?

Am now waiting for Tonye-T, since you his surrogate failed to represent him properly. Get lost if you cant use your head. Olori ke.
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by nopuqeater: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2010
Toba needs to start crying, because Shaitan is controlling him. he doesnt know that, the reason he is laughing like a hyena. The people of Noah laughed like that because they are disbelievers, and for that their doom was the flood. Each of then will end up in hell for disbelief, in addition to being drowned.
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by nopuqeater: 12:38am On Oct 20, 2010
A bad person, the yoruba says "Esu nti", "Esu ko si nnu:"Esu nlo", "Esu wa laya e", "Esu joba si nu e", "Esu ni". Toba, can you tel us which other forms of esu influence in you? I leave your empty headed brother alone. He does his usual omo gareji thing. If a proof is needed to support a statement, everyone deserves to hear it.

Tonye-T cant say things, unless he knows the unseen, he is naive to dispute what a prophet says. Or is he a prophet knowing that the prophet didnt say it, or that the prophet lied, so it proofs that the prophet is fake?
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by nuclearboy(m): 5:56am On Oct 20, 2010
Obviously, you're a member of satans congregation is why you revere him so much but you and your woli momoh missed it - only God is able to be everywhere at the same time.

Which only goes to show the source of your book of ali-baba & the 40 thieves. Since Satan was living in his nose, he must have been breathing satan, eating satan, listening to satan (doctors will tell you about ENT showing how easy it is to cross from ear to nose to throat) and getting his revelations from satan. Funnily, the man confessed it himself that  satan was the one speaking to him.

I just wonder how smelly satan must have been anytime he escaped out and how many times he bathed daily cos of the smell from Mo's nose. Jogging 36 miles, smelling like a randy arabs nose, joining him in pillaging and despoiling babies and women whose husbands he made mo kill plus pissing in his ears. And lets not forget using sand to wash sweat - which of them stank more? no wonder you have time to post rubbish here non-stop - you probably smell so much that going out from your mai-guard work embarrasses you.

Whatever, their collaboration really messed up the world. Plus now we know why you people are so smelly
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by jcross19: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2010
nopuqeater:

A bad person, the yoruba says "Esu nti", "Esu ko si nnu:"Esu nlo", "Esu wa laya e", "Esu joba si nu e", "Esu ni". Toba, can you tel us which other forms of esu influence in you? I leave your empty headed brother alone. He does his usual omo gareji thing. If a proof is needed to support a statement, everyone deserves to hear it.

Tonye-T cant say things, unless he knows the unseen, he is naive to dispute what a prophet says. Or is he a prophet knowing that the prophet didnt say it, or that the prophet lied, so it proofs that the prophet is fake?

See what you wrote from your cerebra hemispere shame on this poster , hey so you mean satan lives in the nose of those suicide bombers huh and it means that satan live in them . the more you defend that illiterate and primitive superstitions from primitive mohama the more you show the level of your ignorance
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by vedaxcool(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2010
nopuqeater, do not mind the laughing hyenas as after dealing with their drunken laughter in Tonyes thread they all evaporated, I expose them to Paul's well scripted Lies yet it was not enough for the hyenas especially one of them whose bad drunken breath should cause his computer to crash, yet the shameless hyena keeps ahahaahahahaahah, what a pity, I expose the laughing hyenas a just a bunch of lazy uneducated drunks, as I showed them how their lord and savior kept following the devil, we read the "devil led JEsus" yet the hyena did not find that funny, immediadtely they ran for cover. Again I showed them how only one in drunken state can believe that the devil took jesus to the highest place on earth and showed him all the kingdoms in the splendor, the hyenas became mute and nut. One should not get tired with a bunch of faith by despiration actors.
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by jcross19: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2010
vedaxcool:

nopuqeater, do not mind the laughing hyenas as after dealing with their drunken laughter in Tonyes thread they all evaporated, I expose them to Paul's well scripted Lies yet it was not enough for the hyenas especially one of them whose bad drunken breath should cause his computer to crash, yet the shameless hyena keeps ahahaahahahaahah, what a pity, I expose the laughing hyenas a just a bunch of lazy uneducated drunks, as I showed them how their lord and savior kept following the devil, we read the "devil led JEsus" yet the hyena did not find that funny, immediadtely they ran for cover. Again I showed them how only one in drunken state can believe that the devil took jesus to the highest place on earth and showed him all the kingdoms in the splendor, the hyenas became mute and nut. One should not get tired with a bunch of faith by despiration actors.
You are shame to your religion , just take a dynamite and blow up yourself .72 brothels waiting for you .
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by vedaxcool(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2010
jcross19:

You are shame to your religion , just take a dynamite and blow up yourself .72 brothels waiting for you .

The Truth hurts, doesn't it?
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by Sweetnecta: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2010
@Tonye-T; Let the defense begins. Now, how is amy of the hadith about Satan a qualifies as superstition? Please define superstition, and apply it to any of the hadith.
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by Tonyet1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin mumu thread full with mumu followers of the mumu religion. *gone to get my sanitary kit to clean 'em ass.* grin grin grin
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by Tonyet1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2010
Let me quote the words of the great Umar ibn AbdulAziz of the 8th century:

Haddiths are narrations concerning the words and deeds of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. I quote from my copy of the book - understanding the words of the prophet

inotherwords, Hadith are regarded by traditional Islamic schools of jurisprudence as important tools for understanding the Qur'an and in matters of jurisprudence.

If in case you fall short of knowing who Umar ibn is, he was of the Umayyad caliph who ruled somewhere between 717 to 720. He was also a cousin of the former caliph, being the son of Abd al-Malik's younger brother, Abd al-Aziz. He was also a great-grandson of the companion of the Prophet Muhammad, Umar bin Al-Khattab.

Logically, I'll mince no word to say he was the custodian of the LIFE OF THE PROPHET IN WRITING. . .true or false? true of course. I say this because no one would've known anything of the prophet without a book backing his existence. Now where you and your islamic folks seem to get it wrong with your undue biase and gullible sentiments is that the same acts you guys come here to oppose as untrue are the same acts you guys practise in your houses till date. Tell me i am lying?

And what baffles me is that no one has courageously stood up to say the things i wrote about the Propets teaching about Shaitan are lies. . .i was even poised to search the internet. . . and guess what? i found worse!
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by bashydemy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2010
@ Veadxcool Sweetnecta and all my Muslim brother's i have stop bothering myself since those idiot cannot Defend or answer questions instead they just ignore the questions and try to change the topic and since they dont have knowledge about there religion then how are they gonna have of ours Allah is great always
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by Sweetnecta: 1:04am On Nov 02, 2010
@Tonye-T; « #16 on: Yesterday at 05:18:49 PM »
[Quote]Let me quote the words of the great Umar ibn AbdulAziz of the 8th century:

Haddiths are narrations concerning the words and deeds of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. I quote from my copy of the book - understanding the words of the prophet

inotherwords, Hadith are regarded by traditional Islamic schools of jurisprudence as important tools for understanding the Qur'an and in matters of jurisprudence.

If in case you fall short of knowing who Umar ibn is, he was of the Umayyad caliph who ruled somewhere between 717 to 720. He was also a cousin of the former caliph, being the son of Abd al-Malik's younger brother, Abd al-Aziz. He was also a great-grandson of the companion of the Prophet Muhammad, Umar bin Al-Khattab.

Logically, I'll mince no word to say he was the custodian of the LIFE OF THE PROPHET IN WRITING. . .true or false? true of course. I say this because no one would've known anything of the prophet without a book backing his existence. Now where you and your islamic folks seem to get it wrong with your undue biase and gullible sentiments is that the same acts you guys come here to oppose as untrue are the same acts you guys practise in your houses till date. Tell me i am lying?

And what baffles me is that no one has courageously stood up to say the things i wrote about the Propets teaching about Shaitan are lies. . .i was even poised to search the internet. . . and guess what? i found worse![/Quote]I wonder where your head is? Maybe you actually think with your elbows, like many people walking on the surface of the earth. Was your intention of the thread you started to have muslims challenge you that you are lying that such and such hadith does not exist? If that was your intention, the Topic of the thread betrayed you as the greatest Mumu that Nigeria has ever produced. I aught to know since I am a full blooded Nigerian.

Now here is the title of your tell, and can anyone help this incompetent nitwit what the topic suggest, if it really suggest that he wanted Muslims to challenge that they were not ahadith; Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious!
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by Sweetnecta: 1:28am On Nov 02, 2010
Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious!

^^^^^If the above is to challenge the Muslims to deny that there were teachings about Shaitan in his deceitful ways by the prophet, Tonye-T forgot to word the topic above to reflect it.

Rather, the Topic suggests that the ahadith were so unbelievably funny, that each was laughable, which in the body of the thread, as Tonye-T tried to excite his comrades, he suggested that the ahadith came about because the Messenger of Allah (AS) was superstitious about Satan!

Tonye-T, ready to defend your statement that Muhammad (AS) the beloved of Allah, His Angels and believing creatures (man and Jinn) was superstitious. This is the topic and welcome to your life.

Oh, about Umar bin AbdlAziz, there was no cousin of his that was a Kalifah. He was the grandson of Umar bin Khattab, who told his sons that one of them must marry the daughter of the Milk seller, because she was a true believer, telling her mother not to dilute the milk with water because Allah is ever watchful over all things.

This incident happened in Madina during the kalifah rule of Umar. He was considered the 5th Kalifah, as amatter of honoring him because he was a great leader, full of justice, with a lot of wealth in his time.

And while he was a great leader, it is a well know thing among muslims, the and all the way to the end of time, that the only one whose word is not to be doubted, or challenged among mankind is the occupier of the Grave in Masjid Al Nawawi, in Madina (AS). Why? Allah says "Take what Muhammad gives you, and reject what he forbids you".

We are waiting for your proof that any of the ahadith is borne of superstition, since you know Shaytan very intimately, while Muhammad (AS), a man with Prophetic office is wrong in what he says of Shaytan (lanatUllah). Maybe you belong in the group of those who there is Lana on them.But you will now have to choose it yourself.
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by Sweetnecta: 3:21am On Nov 02, 2010
@Tonye-T: « #176 on: Yesterday at 02:55:24 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on October 31, 2010, 07:30 PM
And Tonye-T ran underground, thinking he did something wonderful. He said it is superstition. I sure hope he knows the definition of superstition. And he needs to tell us how any of the ahadith, deceiving acts of satan, is superstition.

Sweetnecta,

Did you say i ran underground for exposing your prophet Mo and his supersititions. . .that my friend is pathetic. Let me show u my stands in Islamism

- I believe the writings about the life and words of Prophet Mo' in the Haddiths are true

- I believe the writers wrote those accounts with the full consent of the prophet himself acknowledging them as true

- I believe the Haddiths have enjoyed the best of preservation any ancient writings would have, considering the sacredness in which they must have been kept. meaning, the Haddiths were not and have never been adulterated.

Hear this, Islamic scholars of Haddiths believed and attest that the prophet hated the sound of bells while growing up as a child. . .and so when he said Bells were Shaitan's instrument about 30yrs later, Scholars believed this were superstitions coined in by the prophet to make his followers believe BELLS were evil.

Now my friend, if great Islamic scholars believed your prophet made some superstitions WHO ARE YOU TO SAY NO. I am not here to spend time teaching you, so i'll ask one question and pls be kind to throw in your answer. . .can you TELL ME AND FELLOW NAIRALANDERS on this forum that you do not believe the words of the HADDITHS?. . .we can start from there.[/Quote]The bold was your objective and intention of your Thread, tiled "Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious!", and not "Muslim, please prove me a liar that the ahadith do not exist". There is Big difference between the two. I do hope you are educated?
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by vedaxcool(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2010
Tonye-t:

grin grin grin grin grin mumu thread full with mumu followers of the mumu religion. *gone to get my sanitary kit to clean 'em backside.* grin grin grin-->which includes you by the way.

Look at what the dirt bag is writing, pathetic scum, who could not understand the words he wrote,The Coward General Of Nairaland cannot defend a single word of what he wrote,Paul must feel victorious
empowering cowards like yourself with scummy thinking.I rest my case,I think Aljanu is your deputy, you two are quite a team in the coward League.
Re: Superstition; Tonye-t, Come Defend You Ascertion, Against Muhammad (as). by bashydemy(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman In Minaret Mosque In Ijeshatedo Kills Rescuer. / Refuse To Worry -pastor Chris / What Is HAPPY SUNDAY In Your Own Dialect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.