Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire (85803 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by Realfrankie(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
Coke et fanta

Body don rust finish
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by oyoirabor: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
owowa145:

Tho i dont You watch d show, but was in my sis house yesterday; to think that dis babe told Awolowo's son she is above is league. We men no dey class ourselves at all.

Awolowo pikin get class.??..running around Tacha like animal on heat. Anyway most yourba guys dey enjoy dirty girls....so seyi is not excluded.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by NovusHomo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Davash222:
The pictures are NURSED.

No, they are engineered.
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by fF01(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
no bleach Una no go hear.
Now you see your life outside.

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by Tomide007: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
angry

they just hate this girl for no just cause

It is you who loves her for no just cause ......they showed her burnt knuckle, his many people have burnt knuckle in the house .?
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by solmusdesigns: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
Tomide007:

It is you who loves her for no just cause ......they showed her burnt knuckle, his many people have burnt knuckle in the house .?

oga that nonsense was edited to shame her, i have seen her hands many many times
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by Ogadboss30: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
linx123:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha is causing a stir on the internet after the camera zoomed in on her and images of her black burnt knuckles and knees seemingly from using bleaching products was obvious.

Recall that there have been speculations that the housemates, who gained her fame from posting raunchy photos and videos of herself, whitened her skin as some nosy Nigerians fished out some of her dar photos.

Some fans, however, have risen up to defend the controversial housemates with claims the image was edited and they love her like that.

See the post and reactions......

Source: https://janefblog.com/8027-2bbnaija-tachas-burnt-knuckles-and-knees-sets-internet-on-fire/
She is a bare knuckle fighter����
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Ipob pigs who wake their mothers with sliding tackles.

I'm talking about the beasts of no nation. Biafrans yesterday, Jews last week, Nigerians when they are sharing money.

Blah blah blah

Cone headed Pigs everywhere grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by Egbesu1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Let's see if that other side is bleached to, we Nigerians want to see it all
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by PapaAdanna: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Buckubuck:

She's actually smart. Just a smart olosho
Na mercy be olodo and olosho cry

TACHA smart?

For me I think since the inception of BBN

She is the worst house mate ever

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by Tomide007: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

oga that nonsense was edited to shame her, i have seen her hands many many times
Okay...now I believe that she's a target of hatred
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by owowa145(m): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
oyoirabor:

Awolowo pikin get class...running around Tacha like animal on heat. Anyway must yourba guys dey enjoy dirty girls....so seyi is not a excluded.
Lol, see as u hammer us. Me get choice tho. I'm disappointed in d nigga. Just see what d Joe guy played out of her, make her fil less of herself.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by ffo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
Which internet was set on fire?
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by GMbuharii: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Kedu koodi ma bloda! grin

Gbenue joor!
Bawo lo se gbo,bo se yee nkanti mo so?

Btw,e wo ni kedu koodi,ma bloda,se Greek niyen abi kini?!?!

angry
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by tomdon(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
When she's 50, people go de run for am. Irritating shitt
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by TruthinAction: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
dipseacon:
I see all girls that bleach as very dirty with smelly kpekus
A girl that bleached can't be faithful to you as she isn't even faithful to her own skin by changing it to one of lower quality.

Have you noticed Tacha's skin doesn't glow? Like the regular skin of a human being. Why? Cos she bleached and it's even all these Funbact-A bleaching. Tueh!

She should learn from Bobrisky.
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by Fisherman1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
linx123:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha is causing a stir on the internet after the camera zoomed in on her and images of her black burnt knuckles and knees seemingly from using bleaching products was obvious.

Recall that there have been speculations that the housemates, who gained her fame from posting raunchy photos and videos of herself, whitened her skin as some nosy Nigerians fished out some of her dar photos.

Some fans, however, have risen up to defend the controversial housemates with claims the image was edited and they love her like that.

See the post and reactions......

Source: https://janefblog.com/8027-2bbnaija-tachas-burnt-knuckles-and-knees-sets-internet-on-fire/
so what is the big deal is it ur life
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by sofiscatedmoron: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
What do u expect when u caged her inside a room for weeks, she has no access to her creams, so she will b smelling
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
PapaAdanna:

TACHA smart?

For me I think since the inception of BBN

She is the worst house mate ever
Sounds like you're beefing her
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by carlos1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
But facially, Tacha is sweet sha
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by czarina(f): 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
TSRC:
I honestly don't know any Nigerian lady that does not mix cream.
Some mix more than five creams. Creams with dangerous levels of hydroquinone.

It simple then, change the kind of ladies you "mix" with. How can every Nigerian lady you know be bleaching? Says a lot about you.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by Gerrard59(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
I get irritated sighting a bleached gal/lady
Then i almost vomit when your bleaching made you uglier
Between albino and who bleach i no sabi who stink pass

Albinism is natural. Hence, it has nothing to do with body odour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by TSRC: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2019
czarina:
It simple then, change the kind of ladies you "mix" with. How can every Nigerian lady you know be bleaching? Says a lot about you.
Most ladies in the corporate sector mix creams.
Some very expensive mixtures.

Apart from deeper life and.other conservative Churches, I.honestly don't see anywhere you won't find it.
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:14am On Aug 10, 2019
GMbuharii:

Gbenue joor!
Bawo lo se gbo,bo se yee nkanti mo so?

Btw,e wo ni kedu koodi,ma bloda,se Greek niyen abi kini?!?!

angry

Portuguese ni ! Gbe gbogbo enu e soun ! Omo nyamiri .Btw,ta lo ko e ni ede omo luabi-Yoruba.
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by Shugavee(f): 5:03am On Aug 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:
angry

they just hate this girl for no just cause

shes rude n arrogant!! Everybody is not like you that would like such rubbish. I don’t hate her but until she gets better I won’t support her
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by GMbuharii: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Portuguese ni ! Gbe gbogbo enu e soun ! Omo nyamiri .Btw,ta lo ko e ni ede omo luabi-Yoruba.

grin

Ategun ni abe bridge ojuelegba,l'eko.....

Omo Lagos hustler le mi... grin grin cool

Oya gbe body, gbo'ri e....

grin grin tongue
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by Printerscanner: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2019
GMbuharii:

In which clinic/hospital?

grin

Looks like you are also a "hypo go wipe O"

grin

Btw, which state is she from,Oyo or Ogun; Lagos Abi Osun; Ekiti abi Oshogbo?

grin

Please don't insult Port Harcourt First Daughter
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by wickedtuna: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire by Psoul(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2019
King204:
No wonder she dey smell grin

Last night, as she was preparing to go for the Arena game, I saw when the camera caught her smelling the leggings she wanted to wear.

I was forced to truly agree say dis babe dey smell true true and she is aware of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.