Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

How To Make $197 Or Least On Freelancer Or Upwork Using This REVEALED (TRICK) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make $197 Or Least On Freelancer Or Upwork Using This REVEALED (TRICK) (717 Views)

Upwork Account price slash to 2k / If You Can't Make Money Using This Simple Method, Forget About Making Money! / Get Free Recharge And Data For Using This Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $197 Or Least On Freelancer Or Upwork Using This REVEALED (TRICK) by WordpressPhysco: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
I hope you find value in this and goes to the front page...

How to make Money $197 or least on Freelancer or Upwork without a Skill

Freelance[/b]r is the spot to Find & hire top freelancers, web developers & designers inexpensively. World's largest marketplace of 36m.
Just as Freelancer, so is Upwork.

[b]Upwork,
formerly Elance-oDesk, is a global freelancing platform where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely.

WHAT TO DO

Go to Freelancer or Upwork and for projects. Just search a project that has a bidding of $300 or more. Why?

I have learned that the same effort you use to promote a $6 is what a $197 gig will also require.
Now, after bidding and if you are chosen.

Next Step....

Go to Fiverr.com and look for a reputable guy that will work on the project you bid for.

(Make sure it is high quality so you get the chance FOR MORE).

Negotiate and let him do the work while you WALK OFF to bid another or PREPARE to open your new bank account so you can pay your FIRST SEMESTER FEES.

Project is done....

What next?

Send the complete project to the client on Freelancer or Upwork and collect your money.
That is all.

My aim is to prepare our youths for their FIRST SEMESTER SCHOOLS FEES...

I want to be like Jeff but I don't want to win alone...Thanks.

Learn moreClick BELOW to see my No.1 Recommended way to make up to ₦45,000+

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-0MemLMw0qmx1bsfhqQEyoj2vm1eUcuSuGxlX8mqjpM/edit?usp=sharing

P:s: if you are a student and want to smash it on Fiverr, contact me via Signature...else see my no.1. recommendation

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Profitable Business With Just N10,000 And Turns MILLIONS / Another Profitable Investment You Can Startup Today / Invest In Uganda Tourism Sector.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.