Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,228 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

21-year-old Slay Queen Video Eating 12-year-old Boy Dick (photos +video ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 21-year-old Slay Queen Video Eating 12-year-old Boy Dick (photos +video ) (2856 Views)

21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Man Buys His 23-yr-old Slay Daughter A 2018 BMW And Apartment After Graduation / She Nailed It In Grand Style [ 3year Old Slay Mama ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Slay Queen Video Eating 12-year-old Boy Dick (photos +video ) by Team990(f): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
This 21 year old woman had sex with a 12 year old boy and gave him herpes. it’s so weird how this isn’t taken as seriously if he was a girl. it’s rape. she’s a predator, little boys need to be protected too.

The 21 year old girl stayed with her friends family and she ended up bleeping the 12 year old cousin. Made a sextape. Sent it to her friends.

She was raping a 12 year old boy for weeks, recorded herself having sex him, and gave the 13 year old kid bleeping herpes

According to the cousin, she was having sex with this boy 5 times a day for 2 weeks, made a sex tape and sent it people bragging she had sex with the boy.

The boy cousin said, "You supposed to be my bleeping friend, I look out for you, you look out for me ,this is how you will repair me, you know he was my cousin and you went on to be bleeping with my little cousin".

While beating the girl, she said why didnt you Bleep him with condom, you know you have herpes.

The 21 year old girl claimed that it was the boy that seduced her and she went on to Bleep the boy then also giving the boy herpes which she knew she was carrying for a year now.

TO WATCH VIDEO PLEASE CLICK HERE: http://www.afroscandal.com/21-year-old-slay-queen-video-chopping-12-year-old-boy-photos-video/

Re: 21-year-old Slay Queen Video Eating 12-year-old Boy Dick (photos +video ) by donbachi(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
They should give her breastexit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West's Faith Is 'A Great Example For Our Kids' / Why I Went Naked On My Son’s Birthday – Actress Alade Brown [photos] / Mama Uka Biography And Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.