Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nairaland Fpl Head To Head League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairaland Fpl Head To Head League (482 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / Premier League Introduce 'head-to-head' Rule For 2019/20 Season / All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Fpl Head To Head League by number5(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
The new english football season commences tonight..

For the fantasy premier league FPL lovers, use this code to join our head to head league...

yigkzx
Re: Nairaland Fpl Head To Head League by number5(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
number5:
The new english football season commences tonight..

For the fantasy premier league FPL lovers, use this code to join our head to head league...

yigkzx

Also, invite your friends
Re: Nairaland Fpl Head To Head League by zlatan(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hi number5, followed you from the NNPC thread and I must commend your write-ups there. I just wanted to ask if you write SOPs?
Re: Nairaland Fpl Head To Head League by number5(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
zlatan:
Hi number5, followed you from the NNPC thread and I must commend your write-ups there. I just wanted to ask if you write SOPs?

Hello Zlatan, sorry I've been quiet busy recently hence I'm just seeing your question. I've only written a SOP once and it was in my field of study. Not really done it for other field, so i don't know to what extent my versatility can cover as pertaining SOP's
Re: Nairaland Fpl Head To Head League by zlatan(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
number5:

Hello Zlatan, sorry I've been quiet busy recently hence I'm just seeing your question. I've only written a SOP once and it was in my field of study. Not really done it for other field, so i don't know to what extent my versatility can cover as pertaining SOP's

Thanks, mine is on HSE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Star Player Sentenced To Jail / [photos] Footballer Jermain Defoe Involved In An Accident In Scotland / EPL: Solskjaer Says Man Utd’s Game Against Liverpool Is “perfect” After Newcastl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.