Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Mother Shot Dead After She Was Kidnapped By Armed Men In Port-harcourt (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Shot Dead After She Was Kidnapped By Armed Men In Port-harcourt (Photo) (499 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Wealth, A Yahoo Boy In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Shot Dead After She Was Kidnapped By Armed Men In Port-harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mother has been shot dead by armed kidnappers who kidnapped her in Port-harcourt.

Her son had earlier cried out for help via twitter where he revealed his mother, Rev Mrs Stella Nwanjah was kidnapped by 4 armed men in rumuigbo port-harcourt at about 10 pm.

He wrote;

Please tweeter do ur thing, This is My mother Rev Mrs Stella Nwanjah, she was kidnapped yesterday by 4 armed men in rumuigbo port-harcourt at about 10 pm...this is not for clout i repeat this is not for clout this is real!!!

Tweeter please keep doing your thing....The abductors have made contact asking for 20million naira. We need help #PrayformyMum #PrayforStella

He has now taken to the same platform to announce her demise. According to him, she was shot in the face and he had identified her body, a week after she was kidnapped.

Tweeter thanks for all that u did, but my mum died. She was shot in the face, I went to identify her body just few minutes ago. I love you mum..... Forever

Our heart goes out to the entire family during this trying time.

https://lailasnews.com/mother-shot-dead-after-she-was-kidnapped-by-armed-men-in-port-harcourt/

lalasticlala
seun

(1) (Reply)

Man Beheads Wife, Dumps Head In Canal / Nigerians React To Killing Of Unarmed Suspects By SARS Operatives / Xenophobia: 84 Nigerians Return From South Africa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.