Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

3d Cartoon Animation Training - Your Mobile Phone Can Do The Wonders - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3d Cartoon Animation Training - Your Mobile Phone Can Do The Wonders (1448 Views)

Contact Me For Your 2D/3D Cartoon Character Design And Modelling / 3d Animation Training For Beginners / Learn 3D Cartoon Video Animation With Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3d Cartoon Animation Training - Your Mobile Phone Can Do The Wonders by centuryseries(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Would you want to learn how to create stunning 3D Cartoon Animations with the use of your mobile phone? The opportunity is here once again. You can use this for:

For Adverts or Jingles
For Movies
Or even for fun

You can do all these using your mobile phone .

*During this online training, you will learn*
✔Cartoon Character Customization
✔Scene Setting/Character Voicing
✔Character Gesture
✔Adding Special Effects
✔Camera Positioning And Control
✔Subtitling And Character Conversing
✔And Many More

Date: Monday 12th August - Wednesday 14th August
Time: 8pm Daily
Amount: N2500
Venue WhatsApp

Click on the link in my signature to chat with me and be added to the awareness group for this training.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3d Cartoon Animation Training - Your Mobile Phone Can Do The Wonders by betonnaira: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
centuryseries:
Would you want to learn how to create stunning 3D Cartoon Animations with the use of your mobile phone? The opportunity is here once again. You can use this for:

For Adverts or Jingles
For Movies
Or even for fun

You can do all these using your mobile phone .

*During this online training, you will learn*
✔Cartoon Character Customization
✔Scene Setting/Character Voicing
✔Character Gesture
✔Adding Special Effects
✔Camera Positioning And Control
✔Subtitling And Character Conversing
✔And Many More

Date: Monday 12th August - Wednesday 14th August
Time: 8pm Daily
Amount: N2500
Venue WhatsApp

Click on the link in my signature to chat with me and be added to the awareness group for this training.
can i see a link to d one u have done? thanks
Re: 3d Cartoon Animation Training - Your Mobile Phone Can Do The Wonders by centuryseries(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
betonnaira:
can i see a link to d one u have done? thanks

I can show you several of them when you chat with me, check my signature for my contact
Re: 3d Cartoon Animation Training - Your Mobile Phone Can Do The Wonders by centuryseries(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Training starts by 8pm on Monday 12th August 2019. Contact me now for more details
Re: 3d Cartoon Animation Training - Your Mobile Phone Can Do The Wonders by centuryseries(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
It's time to add more skills to your resume, contact me right away and join the training
Re: 3d Cartoon Animation Training - Your Mobile Phone Can Do The Wonders by betonnaira: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
centuryseries:

I can show you several of them when you chat with me, check my signature for my contact
drop ur work here so people will see what dey about to learn

1 Like

Re: 3d Cartoon Animation Training - Your Mobile Phone Can Do The Wonders by centuryseries(m): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
Can't post videos here, contact me and see our works

Our training starts today, contact me and be part of this training right away.
Re: 3d Cartoon Animation Training - Your Mobile Phone Can Do The Wonders by ABCthings: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pictures or I don't believe.
Re: 3d Cartoon Animation Training - Your Mobile Phone Can Do The Wonders by centuryseries(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
ABCthings:
Pictures or I don't believe.
Contact me and i will show you videos of 3D Cartoon Animation done completely with the use of mobile phones. Cheek my signature for my contact details
Re: 3d Cartoon Animation Training - Your Mobile Phone Can Do The Wonders by ABCthings: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
centuryseries:

Contact me and i will show you videos of 3D Cartoon Animation done completely with the use of mobile phones. Cheek my signature for my contact details
I've I'm waiting oh..

(1) (Reply)

My T-shirt Design, Wats Ur Opinion / Hardcopy Materials On Graphics Design, I Don't Mind Paying For It /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.