Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Shehu Abdullahi: I Am 100% Fit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shehu Abdullahi: I Am 100% Fit (301 Views)

Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) / Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Abdullahi: I Am 100% Fit by scarred9jan(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Super Eagles defender, Shehu Abdullahi had declared himself 100 percent fit after returning to training with his TFF First League side, Bursaspor.

SportingLife reports that the 26 year old played only 42 minutes of his Africa Nations Cup debut with the Super Eagles in Egypt after he pulled a hamstring and was replaced by Chidozie Awazim in Nigeria’s 1-0 victory over Burundi.

The Nigeria international uploaded a picture from his training session with Bursaspor teammates on his official Twitter account with the caption, “Back to work, 100% fitness. Thanks for the love.”........

Read more below;

https://sportinglife.ng/shehu-abdullahi-i-am-100-fit/

(1) (Reply)

Sourcearb And Sourcepick Telegram Channel Vanished With Investors Funds / Penalty Takers Should Be Decided Before The Game- Ian Wright / What Is The Meaning Of Rollerover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.