Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Let's Teach You 3D Cartoon Animation With The Use Of Your Mobile Phone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let's Teach You 3D Cartoon Animation With The Use Of Your Mobile Phone (796 Views)

Learn Cartoon Animation In 3 Days / Let's Teach You TECH Before Next Year / A Cartoon Animation Video Fully Created By A Nairalandler. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Teach You 3D Cartoon Animation With The Use Of Your Mobile Phone by centuryseries(m): 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Would you want to learn how to create stunning 3D Cartoon Animations with the use of your mobile phone? The opportunity is here once again. You can use this for:

For Adverts or Jingles
For Movies
Or even for fun

You can do all these using your mobile phone .

*During this online training, you will learn*
✔Cartoon Character Customization
✔Scene Setting/Character Voicing
✔Character Gesture
✔Adding Special Effects
✔Camera Positioning And Control
✔Subtitling And Character Conversing
✔And Many More

Date: Monday 12th August - Wednesday 14th August
Time: 8pm Daily
Amount: N2500
Venue: WhatsApp

Click on the link in my signature to chat with me and be added to the awareness group for this training.
Re: Let's Teach You 3D Cartoon Animation With The Use Of Your Mobile Phone by centuryseries(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Training starts by 8pm on Monday 12th August 2019. Contact me now for more details
Re: Let's Teach You 3D Cartoon Animation With The Use Of Your Mobile Phone by centuryseries(m): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
It's time to add more skills to your resume, contact me right away and join the training
Re: Let's Teach You 3D Cartoon Animation With The Use Of Your Mobile Phone by centuryseries(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
It's time to add more skills to your resume, contact me right away and join the training. Join us right away
Re: Let's Teach You 3D Cartoon Animation With The Use Of Your Mobile Phone by centuryseries(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Training starts today, come and join us

(1) (Reply)

8 Tips That Can Help Your New Blog Rank On Google Fast / Opera News Submission Service / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.