Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

JUST IN: Wike Announces Capture Of Bobrisky By Army - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JUST IN: Wike Announces Capture Of Bobrisky By Army (283 Views)

ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers / Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army / 300,000 Live Bullets Concealed In Trucks Intercepted By Army In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Wike Announces Capture Of Bobrisky By Army by Gemid94(m): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
Less than 24 hours after Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike placed a N30million bounty on notorious cultist, Bobrisky of Gokana, the Nigerian Army has captured him, with Governor Wike confirming that he will redeem the pledge.

Speaking during a security meeting with leaders of Rumuolumeni Community at the Government House Port Harcourt on Friday, Governor Wike thanked the Nigerian Army for capturing the suspected cultist.

“The Army has captured Bobrisky of Gokana. I will pay the bounty that I promised to the Nigerian Army.

Read more at: http://community.vanguardngr.com/profiles/blogs/just-in-wike-announces-capture-of-bobrisky-by-army

Re: JUST IN: Wike Announces Capture Of Bobrisky By Army by Laserman: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Interesting!
Gemid94:
Less than 24 hours after Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike placed a N30million bounty on notorious cultist, Bobrisky of Gokana, the Nigerian Army has captured him, with Governor Wike confirming that he will redeem the pledge.

Speaking during a security meeting with leaders of Rumuolumeni Community at the Government House Port Harcourt on Friday, Governor Wike thanked the Nigerian Army for capturing the suspected cultist.

“The Army has captured Bobrisky of Gokana. I will pay the bounty that I promised to the Nigerian Army.

Read more at: http://community.vanguardngr.com/profiles/blogs/just-in-wike-announces-capture-of-bobrisky-by-army
Re: JUST IN: Wike Announces Capture Of Bobrisky By Army by Mikora: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
So immediately 30 million was offered for his arrest they discovered where he was hiding abi? They didn't know it all this while? Nigeria my country grin

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Wike Announces Capture Of Bobrisky By Army by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2019

(1)

Breaking: Police Detain COZA Pastor Fatoyinbo At Force Headquarters Abuja / Emergency Security Report: Villagers Torment UDUS Students On Campus / One Dead As Police Clash With Suspected Cult Groups In Delta Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.