Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,236 members, 7,853,212 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? (3802 Views)

Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. / ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago / Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by Image123(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
frank317:

And this is love?

Love? You love the food you eat?

1 Like

Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
frank317:

U are sick...

The casket maker prayers for good business so that him and his family will survive... Please how many times have u prayed for death? And If God answers every prayer what will the casket maker eat?

In every business the owner flourishes on the lack his client? He wants the client want and desire his product and and something this products are not good to be desired. How many clients want to lack?

Now this makes some sense Sir.

So as i've said earlier in my post on this same thread, prayers aren't meant to pester God for unlimited wants but our daily needs! Matthew 6:11

With our daily needs, no one will hurt another but it's excessive wants that makes people so desperate to the point of rendering their conscience dead! Matthew 6:31-32

For the main time children are born and people also die each day and that's enough for both maternity homes and casket makers to meet their daily needs, it's the excess people wants that makes them plan for the things they don't even need! 1Timothy 6:9-10 wink
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by glowingflame7: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
frank317:

As God I will create a situation where the cheeteh can survive and eat without having to kill another animal that wants to also survive.

Surely as God do u think this desire can be difficult to achieve?

Like plastic right? Or sand. You deserve a Nobel prize, what do you think?
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by LeiderJa: 6:45am On Aug 11, 2019
frank317:

Well know its the equation of life. This equation is brought under scrutiny since u guys believe and all loving and all seeing God exists.

Besides, what does a thorn benefits from stabbing he animal? Does a thorn pray to stab an animal?

You answered like you didn't read my post. If you did, that thing you wrote up there wouldn't be there.

Like I said, there's no god in that scenario. Only variables.

Read it, assimilate, understand the philosophy and try that reply again.
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by ediko5(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2019
LeiderJa:
No god in this scenario.

The outcome of the dilemma depends on factors such as strength, experience, body build, nutritional status, topography of the location and a multitude of other factors.

Like a Pandora's box.
The question was directed to Christians.
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2019
ediko5:

The question was directed to Christians.

I perfectly knew that, that's why i tactfully poked his meaningless bubble with wisdom!

Prayers are meant for two purposes.

(1) To appease the unseen intelligent beings that mortals need their assistance. So prayers aren't only peculiar to Christianity but all forms of worship as people communicates with spirits!

(2) For the intelligent creature {human} to be aware of his limitations and minimize his unlimited wants. This is where TRUE Christians have an edge above all other forms of worship because unlike those whose thought is that God must provide not just their needs but WANTS, Jesus taught his TRUE followers NOT to focus on basic necessities of life because even other creatures who do not toil for it are fed, rather they should focus on expanding the global family of peace-loving worshippers by enlightening those living close to them about the prospect of a peaceful world!
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by vaxx: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2019
frank317:
Sincere answers needed.
This is where predestination comes into play. prayer is not an obstacle to effort neither does effort an obstacle to predestination. but enough prayer and effort compliment a better Destiny.
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by GodWrites: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Wow!

I never knew atheists also believes animals have the sense to think and pray to G O D! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You must be a troll cheesy
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by frank317: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2019
Image123:

Love? You love the food you eat?

No I don't love the food I eat. Now I s
Ask u again...the order God created, does it signify love? Or cruelty?
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by frank317: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2019
glowingflame7:

Like plastic right? Or sand. You deserve a Nobel prize, what do you think?
Plastic? Do u think that's the best God can do?
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by frank317: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Now this makes some sense Sir.

So as i've said earlier in my post on this same thread, prayers aren't meant to pester God for unlimited wants but our daily needs! Matthew 6:11

With our daily needs, no one will hurt another but it's excessive wants that makes people so desperate to the point of rendering their conscience dead! Matthew 6:31-32

For the main time children are born and people also die each day and that's enough for both maternity homes and casket makers to meet their daily needs, it's the excess people wants that makes them plan for the things they don't even need! 1Timothy 6:9-10 wink

This is not about excess wants bro... Its about when prayers clash. Its about two people praying for the same thing from different angle and if one has to get, the other will have to lose. We see this every day. Two people need a job in the same firm... Its okay i f u say they should work hard for the job, but when prayer is involved, it means God will have to favour one person over another and it makes a mess of the whole thing.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by frank317: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2019
LeiderJa:

You answered like you didn't read my post. If you did, that thing you wrote up there wouldn't be there.

Like I said, there's no god in that scenario. Only variables.

Read it, assimilate, understand the philosophy and try that reply again.

Again, in order words... Each man is on his own,
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by frank317: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2019
vaxx:
This is where predestination comes into play. prayer is not an obstacle to effort neither does effort an obstacle to predestination. but enough prayer and effort compliment a better Destiny.

So God goes out of the equation in this instance
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
frank317:

This is not about excess wants bro... Its about when prayers clash. Its about two people praying for the same thing from different angle and if one has to get, the other will have to lose. We see this every day. Two people need a job in the same firm... Its okay i f u say they should work hard for the job, but when prayer is involved, it means God will have to favour one person over another and it makes a mess of the whole thing.

NO Sir, Prayers don't crash!

It's the unlimited wants of humans that's making people feel it must be so.

Nothing concerns God, when people are searching for jobs or other opportunities. What's of importance to God is the connection between the so called job/opportunity and his own purpose!

It may sound like Jehovah's Witnesses have come again with their own doctrine but try to search the scriptures whether you'll find a faithful servant of God praying for such.

If we tell you that those people aren't Christians as in worshippers of the true God, many of you will assume we're bragging. But the heritage of God's own people totally differs from the thinking of atheists {all those expecting God to make things work for them before they can attest to his existence including religionists having the same line of thought} they just feel God must prove himself even when their pursuit is after selfish things! smiley
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by samisj4real(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
I think God gave animals the dominion to prey & eat each other.

So this is not something to even think about.

BTW, do animals pray? At op?
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by hayoholla(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Maximus69:
Instead of such illustration, why not make it real by using creatures that aren't existing with instinct{human}?

Praying is synonymous with humans who knew that they'll be held accountable for whatever they do whether good or bad.

Security dogs are tamed beasts trained to protect their owners, but because this creatures live on instinct the owners must always feed them at the appropriate time so they don't get hungry and return to their normal WILD life
If they're exposed to such condition, they may even hunt the one they're trained to protect!

So why on earth would any reasonable intellectual think of making a stupid illustration about such creatures when they can't think of storing food apart from going for food when they're hungry?

No carnivore hunt for fun or storage, they hurt due to hunger.
Humans do all sorts of things to provide not only for today{Matthew 6:11} but for times that they're not certain they can still be alive, they call it FUTURE?

Please atheists, it's not a crime to enlighten others if there's a need to. But it's presumptuous trying to make others look stupid when you yourselves don't have enough discerning spirit to outwit others!

God asked humans to pray because our lasting bliss doesn't depend on how much material things we possess. Animals are contented if they're able to eat, sleep and mate but humans desires far much more than that! smiley

I don't trade banters nor do I do insults on social media, but I can't resist the urge to insult your ignorance. i will be further dismayed if the OP decided further any discussion, he should have referred you to google instead, just to save him from unnecessary back and forth typing all in the name of argument and also to save you from further display of intellectual laziness. I will not respond further to your post. thank you
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by frank317: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Maximus69:

NO Sir, Prayers don't crash!

It's the unlimited wants of humans that's making people feel it must be so.

Nothing concerns God, when people are searching for jobs or other opportunities. What's of importance to God is the connection between the so called job/opportunity and his own purpose!

It may sound like Jehovah's Witnesses have come again with their own doctrine but try to search the scriptures whether you'll find a faithful servant of God praying for such.

If we tell you that those people aren't Christians as in worshippers of the true God, many of you will assume we're bragging. But the heritage of God's own people totally differs from the thinking of atheists {all those expecting God to make things work for them before they can attest to his existence including religionists having the same line of thought} they just feel God must prove himself even when their pursuit is after selfish things! smiley

Of course, it church worship God better than other churches... Thats an old story.

1 Like

Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by frank317: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
samisj4real:

I have a feeling u are smarter than this... Pls show it

1 Like

Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
samisj4real:

Animals were created with instinct Sir, so they don't have the ability to think of prayer!

They weren't created to hunt one another out of hunger as obtainable today,it's the rebellion in the garden of Eden that led to all this misappropriations! All creatures started acting on impulse and the fittest dominates the feeble ones. Even most of them no more have regards for humans who are supposed to rule over them! Genesis 1:28.

Adamic sin also led to a curse on the ground and it stopped bringing normal plants that were supposed to be good food, and started bearing thorns and thistles that's of no benefits to us! Genesis 3:17-18

How do you think all these animals could have been acting in the time when Adam was naming each of them? {Genesis 2:19} or when Noah packed all of them in the same Ark and fetching food for them? Genesis 6:18-21

So don't doubt God's promised that after he has forgiven us regarding Adamic sin, everything will return to how it supposed to be! Isaiah 11:6, 65:25

Even the ground will be replenished so that it will start bearing all sorts of good, nourishing food that's good for life.{Psalms 67:6} Noteworthy also is the promise that God will return the tree of life {Genesis 3:22} so that all obedient ones can eat and live forever! Revelations 22:2

That's part of what the Good News about the coming Kingdom of God as found in the Bible! Matthew 10:7

No wonder Jesus urged his faithful followers to keep praying saying "JEHOVAH our God, let your kingdom come!" Matthew 6:9
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sorry Sir!
My God is the author of a small book containing 1,189 chapters and over 31,000 verses! This book is popularly known as the Bible

He is a living God and his Witnesses aren't spiritually dumb like the worshippers of dead gods who can't outwit as in silence scoffers of your type. Psalms 115:3-8
So when it comes to wisdom in the power of tongue {Hebrews 4:12} don't underestimate the TRUE worshippers of such a God because we'll ridicule all your philosophy even when you think you're smart! 1Corinthians 3:19

So don't bother to respond because there's nothing you've got to say that will not be turned to stupidity before the worshippers of JEHOVAH the one and only living God! Isaiah 54:17 wink wink wink wink wink
hayoholla:

I don't trade banters nor do I do insults on social media, but I can't resist the urge to insult your ignorance. i will be further dismayed if the OP decided further any discussion, he should have referred you to google instead, just to save him from unnecessary back and forth typing all in the name of argument and also to save you from further display of intellectual laziness. I will not respond further to your post. thank you
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by Image123(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
frank317:

No I don't love the food I eat. Now I s
Ask u again...the order God created, does it signify love? Or cruelty?

You don't love the food, but you think God should love it. You eat up former living things every day, why? Why don't you just eat sand and plastic? What if the vegetables, rice, fish, chicken and goat don't want to die or be eaten? Why don't you show love? Why are you so barbaric?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by frank317: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
Image123:

You don't love the food, but you think God should love it. You eat up former living things every day, why? Why don't you just eat sand and plastic? What if the vegetables, rice, fish, chicken and goat don't want to die or be eaten? Why don't you show love? Why are you so barbaric?

What is this one even saying abeg

Did u even understand the op?
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
frank317:

He is trying to reason from the perspective of a Christian!

When we're discussing about sensitive matters like this, we don't just concentrate on the one who is demanding a reason for the faith in us. Our comments, responses and speeches are targeted at all those who might stumble on the discussion! Act 26:28

So he perfectly understood the OP, he's just being sarcastic because it's obvious the OP is targeted at the believers of a God who answers prayers! wink
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by glowingflame7: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
frank317:

Plastic? Do u think that's the best God can do?

What would you have done better? You sound very intelligent than God. I suppose you have a planet or two already my lord.
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by 1Sharon(f): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
samisj4real:

Animals also eat humans.
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by Image123(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
frank317:

What have i done now this boy? Of course i understand the op and the OP. Is the op greater than or more important than the OP?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 12, 2019
Image123:

What have i done now this boy? Of course i understand the op and the OP. Is the op greater than or more important than the OP?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm undecided

Let me guess!

It seems the op is the one agitating now, whereas the OP is just the concept itself. Right?

Mr Image, you're now insulting the op, because there is no OP without an op who supposed to be the intelligent mind behind the OP.
So if you're ridiculing the OP, then the op must rise up to defend the OP. I think that is what's happening right now! cheesy
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by frank317: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2019
Maximus69:

He is trying to reason from the perspective of a Christian!

When we're discussing about sensitive matters like this, we don't just concentrate on the one who is demanding a reason for the faith in us. Our comments, responses and speeches are targeted at all those who might stumble on the discussion! Act 26:28

So he perfectly understood the OP, he's just being sarcastic because it's obvious the OP is targeted at the believers of a God who answers prayers! wink
Shhhhhh... He obviously does not understand the op..
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by frank317: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2019
glowingflame7:

What would you have done better? You sound very intelligent than God. I suppose you have a planet or two already my lord.

And u seem to have figured 3this God out already. So u think God cannot create a better living condition than this shhitt where everyone struggles to no avail. If I was God I will do better.

If God makes plastic edible will u not eat it ? Yet, I think he can do better... But u think u God is stuck in his own confusion.
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by frank317: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2019
Image123:

U don't because u are talking off point... How can I love my food... If I don't eat them how will I survive? But the op is about the creator nor the created. Ur questions assume I am the creator. Does the creator eats food to survive?
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2019
frank317:

Shhhhhh... He obviously does not understand the op..

He perfectly understood everything!

The problem here is when you have a particular group at heart to ridicule instead of how to help everyone in general to benefit from your concept, then you've already dug a pit so that the concept itself is short-lived!

But if your concept is for all to benefit, then everyone will stand to gain because there will be no group where someone will not come and pick something of benefit and whoever feels like criticising such fine concept will only find himself isolated from all other reasonable intellectuals.

Notice what one of the commentators said "it was directed to Christians" whereas there is no concept that's efficient enough to ridicule TRUE Christianity!

Your concept would have been excellent if it was presented in a way that's not biased!

For example "What do people stand to gain by talking to someone they can't see?"

You'll find out that you won't need to start agitating at all because those you really want to intimidate will start attacking one another and even ridiculing one another because their prayers aren't truthfully directed to anyone but just to make a showoff before their neighbors!

@Matthew 6:5 Jesus said "and when you pray, do not pray like hypocrites who loves to stand in the synagogue{place of worship} and at the corner of the broadway making themselves visible to passersby, truly i'm telling you, they've received the rewards of such prayers in full!"

With this in mind, you'll be able to help many people realize that PRAYER is not supposed to be something to impress others but between you and your God! And it's when people SEE the result that they'll be moved to ask you "what made this thing possible?" Matthew 6:6
For your information, that's why most religionists thought Jehovah's Witnesses don't pray at all, since our prayers is not for showoff or to impress observers!smiley
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by glowingflame7: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
frank317:

And u seem to have figured 3this God out already. So u think God cannot create a better living condition than this shhitt where everyone struggles to no avail. If I was God I will do better.

If God makes plastic edible will u not eat it ? Yet, I think he can do better... But u think u God is stuck in his own confusion.

So what do we do, we die or kill ourselves? Of course, we live in reality, not in an IF illusion. You don't have a planet or continent but you are criticising the owner of everything. It's like a lame man saying if he was Messi or Ronaldo, he'd have done better. Hilarious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Tribute To Rev. John Mark Ikpiki / 24 Secrets Of Divine Healing / "7.7 Million Animal Species. How Did They All Fit In, In Noah’s Ark? - Man Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.