Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" (51586 Views)

Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures / Busty Actress, Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Massive Boobs In Bedroom Photo / Actress, Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Davido Look Alike Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by GisterBlogger: 12:16am On Aug 10, 2019
Anita Joseph finally showed off her boyfriend on Instagram months after she was spotted in a bathtub with a mysterious man.

Describing her boyfriend as her 'King man and the man behind her smile', Anita Joseph added that he is the most handsome man in the world. She wrote;

The microphone magician “
My King MAN
The choosen One
The best of the Best
My Brownskin Man
Obim Nwokeoma Nkem Dimkpa
My Love the Most handsome man in the whole world
the man behind my Smile.

She also shared a loved up video which came with the caption;

MY Men
MY Heart
MY Home
@realmcfish you want egg sauce too

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/the-man-behind-my-smile-anita-joseph-finally-shows-off-her-boyfriend

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by GisterBlogger: 12:17am On Aug 10, 2019

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Ciaos: 3:38am On Aug 10, 2019
Good, if it is reciprocated.

18 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 10, 2019
better hold this one tight... even with charm.
evening is coming

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by jayson87: 5:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Anita almost 50 and she's acting like someone who got promotion past her youth years! so distasteful. She should learn to act her age

50 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:17am On Aug 10, 2019
Must she always expose her laps for us to make her point sink well?...this lady sef.

Ahn-ahn haba!

26 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by ruggedtimi(m): 5:26am On Aug 10, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Must she always expose her laps for us to make her point sink well?...this lady sef.

Ahn-ahn haba!

Her laps thats all she got..

18 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Gadafii: 5:27am On Aug 10, 2019
I see girls post stupid things like"the man behind my smile"

So God is not the one behind ur smile,okwia

13 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Yoloboy098: 5:35am On Aug 10, 2019
What these dumb women don't know is that , Men don dey wise up, We don know say when women begin praise us like this , na Major scam.. Na our money dey talk .. If the bobo no dey drop mullah, it's a fact, he can't be the one behind ur smile..

Women instead of praising us , Be supportive to us.. Praising us don cast, Be Supportive to a man wey dey do u well, that one go make us know say we no dey spend money in vein

50 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Partnerbiz3: 5:49am On Aug 10, 2019
The nigga must have been emptying bank accounts since.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU!

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by OluwasureGig: 6:35am On Aug 10, 2019
wow. such a wonderful post. I showed this post to the beans I'm cooking and it promised it won't use much of my gas now I'm so happy I won't be needing to fill it anytime soon. keep sharing this kind of post op. it's the best thing since sliced bread.

71 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Pappyto: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2019
He's somehow skinny, I just hope he won't drown in that ocean.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by eben1marketer: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2019
grin
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by YorubaKing: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2019
angry
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by millionboi2: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2019
Story
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Nwaedeinya(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2019
good
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Dozie32(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2019
Obidosie ona ato!
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Dpharisee: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2019
My pastor was very impressed when I showed him this post, and he decreed that I should not pay any tithe this month.
Thanks for posting cool

8 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by chinchonglee(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2019
OluwasureGig:
wow. such a wonderful post. I showed this post to the beans I'm cooking and it promised it won't use much of my gas now I'm so happy I won't be needing to fill it anytime soon. keep sharing this kind of post op. it's the best thing since sliced bread.
Must we cook beans every saturday in dis country??

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Bossontop(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2019
OluwasureGig:

Ur own even small sef,.....as i read this post out loud inside my car all of a sudden then car just told me it was very happy and i will not have to buy fuel again ever.....I'm so happy

22 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by fergie001: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2019
Anita Joseph......

fatty acids....?....

bobo, you dey try

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by ednut1(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2019
Men who date these actresses dey try o. Better make i go allen

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by NotNairalandi(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2019
Soon he will definately be the one behind your tears grin grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Dozie32(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2019
I trust the skinny guy, we de sabi Bleep well well. At least, as I never get money I get better prick.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2019
Naso e dey always be at first

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by BenAndrew: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2019
Lol, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by adecz: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2019
wink
wink
wink

Dis him mouth go sabi suck ohh.... kiss

If
u
know
u
know
wink
wink

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Miaustin(m): 7:39am On Aug 10, 2019
Yoloboy098:
What these dumb women don't know is that , Men don dey wise up, We don know say when women begin praise us like this , na Major scam.. Na our money dey talk .. If the bobo no dey drop mullah, it's a fact, he can't be the one behind ur smile..

Women instead of praising us , Be supportive to us.. Praising us don cast, Be Supportive to a man wey dey do u well, that one go make us know say we no dey spend money in vein
one chilled bottle of beer for you bruh

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by fergie001: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2019
chinchonglee:

Must we cook beans every saturday in dis country??
Till now, I don't know the rationale...

When I was growing up, every Sat, my mum will prepare beans or moi-moi or akara. Don't know why but till now I expect beans every Saturday.

I think it's a strategy these our mothers use. They will prepare it and give you akamu, you will sleep and skip afternoon food, when they go to make their hair, market and do small small gossip, come back in the evening and cook night food.

Automatically, you have skipped one square meal without complaining

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by emerged01(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2019
jayson87:
Anita almost 50 and she's acting like someone who got promotion past her youth years! so distasteful. She should learn to act her age
Their shakara go soon end. They will have alot of advice to give when end of the shakara come.
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Premiumwriter: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2019
OluwasureGig:
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) / Gbenga Adewusi Under Fire For Promoting Moji Olaiya’s ‘Canada To Grave’ Movie / Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.