Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Singer Aituaje Iruobe Known As 'waje' To Hold First Solo Concert In Lagos(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Aituaje Iruobe Known As 'waje' To Hold First Solo Concert In Lagos(photo) (810 Views)

Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Aituaje Iruobe Known As 'waje' To Hold First Solo Concert In Lagos(photo) by Opeyemiadura2: 1:17am On Aug 10, 2019
Singer Aituaje Iruobe who is more known as Waje is excited about her upcoming concert tagged ‘The Red Velvet Experience’ schedule for September 1, 2019, at the Muson Center, Onikan, Lagos.

The show is her very first own show and Waje said: “For so long, I’ve desired my own show. I’ve honoured so many stages but hungered for a stage that was designed for me, tailored for me.

Now it’s here. I’m here to serve you with the best dish #redvelvetconcert

Fit for a KING and QUEEN. It’s time baby.”

Waje who was born in Akure, Ondo State, grew up in Benin City, Edo State.

Her debut album, the eponymously titled W.A.J.E was released on May 1, 2013 via a live Google+ hangout with fans joining in from around the world, trending globally at no 4 on Twitter. In 2015, she was named one of the top 10 female artistes in Africa by Channel O.

Waje’s hits include the critically acclaimed sleeper hit ‘I Wish’, Onye ft Tiwa Savage and Coco Baby ft Diamond Platnumz which was Nigeria’s most played song in December 2014.

Waje’s recent reggae song’Left For Good’ ft Patoranking debuted at No 3 in Nigeria’s Itunes charts Waje has also collaborated with some of Africa’s biggest acts, churning out smash hit singles like, ONE NAIRA with M.I and DO ME with P Square.

See more photos here; >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://maniagist.com/2019/08/10/singer-aituaje-iruobe-known-as-waje-to-hold-first-solo-concert-in-lagosphoto/

Re: Singer Aituaje Iruobe Known As 'waje' To Hold First Solo Concert In Lagos(photo) by Opeyemiadura2: 1:18am On Aug 10, 2019

Re: Singer Aituaje Iruobe Known As 'waje' To Hold First Solo Concert In Lagos(photo) by Opeyemiadura2: 5:19am On Aug 10, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Singer Aituaje Iruobe Known As 'waje' To Hold First Solo Concert In Lagos(photo) by cenaman(m): 5:34am On Aug 10, 2019
OK! i dont know between her and omawunmi who don expire.
Re: Singer Aituaje Iruobe Known As 'waje' To Hold First Solo Concert In Lagos(photo) by Opeyemiadura2: 6:17am On Aug 10, 2019
shocked sad
cenaman:
OK! i dont know between her and omawunmi who don expire.
Re: Singer Aituaje Iruobe Known As 'waje' To Hold First Solo Concert In Lagos(photo) by Opeyemiadura2: 6:38am On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Singer Aituaje Iruobe Known As 'waje' To Hold First Solo Concert In Lagos(photo) by Opeyemiadura3: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Singer Aituaje Iruobe Known As 'waje' To Hold First Solo Concert In Lagos(photo) by Opeyemiadura2: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Singer Aituaje Iruobe Known As 'waje' To Hold First Solo Concert In Lagos(photo) by Gistgist1: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2019

(1) (Reply)

"Lagos Nude Dance" As A Threat To National Security - Ubi Franklim Reacts / Actress Destiny Etiko Gets Brand New Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (video) / Davido's Blow My Mind Is The Biggest Music Collabo In Nigeria – Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.