Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Relationship With Teddy A Started As A Game – Bambam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Relationship With Teddy A Started As A Game – Bambam (712 Views)

"I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

My Relationship With Teddy A Started As A Game – Bambam by GistNotice: 6:06am On Aug 10, 2019
Former Big Brother Nigeria housemates, Teddy A and BamBam, recently took to social media to share the news of their engagement. Many commented that the engagement was a publicity stunt while others predicted that the union would not last.

Speaking with Saturday Beats, Bambam said, “It (engagement) is real. Just like every other thing, you would see it happen. I can’t start giving (wedding) dates”.

BamBam also advised intending couples to be best friends with their partners so they can know each other’s limits and boundaries. She stated, “If you cannot make a best friend out of your intending partner, where you know their limits and their boundaries, then you are messed up really. I am blessed that Teddy is mature, not careless, and as public figures, we know how to manage situations that seem beyond our control.”

Describing her union with Teddy in the Big Brother house as fate, she said, “Fate happened to us. I can’t say it was pre-planned. He had a serious relationship that was one-year-old before I met him. He had a girlfriend he was serious with, so we did not plan to fall in love with each other. We did not know we would last this long. We had a very rare connection in the house. We both knew it but we kept telling ourselves ‘it’s just for the game’ but it was no game. So, I can’t predict what fate has designed. So, people should not go in there hoping to be a Teddy A and BamBam. I went to the house for a different purpose, but ended up getting Teddy as a bonus.”

Speaking on her challenges running a business in Nigeria, she said the irregularity of power supply was a major issue. She added, “Since I have had my own factory, electricity has been a major challenge. I have to always run generators which are not cost-effective and affect profits. However, these issues have not dissuaded me from furthering the business. I am capitalising on my strong survival mentality as a Nigerian.”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/my-relationship-with-teddy-a-started-as-a-game-bambam

Re: My Relationship With Teddy A Started As A Game – Bambam by GistNotice: 6:06am On Aug 10, 2019
Re: My Relationship With Teddy A Started As A Game – Bambam by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:08am On Aug 10, 2019
Game ko, gamer ni....see as she keep face like planet of apes undecided

Re: My Relationship With Teddy A Started As A Game – Bambam by Kingpee2(m): 6:13am On Aug 10, 2019
Hold your PS 2019 well so it shouldn’t end as a game .This time I pray it shouldn’t end like mortal Kombat and maybe Teken 3.
Re: My Relationship With Teddy A Started As A Game – Bambam by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:19am On Aug 10, 2019
...And they both lived happily ever after abi how dem dey talk am for novel? Read my signature
Re: My Relationship With Teddy A Started As A Game – Bambam by Mrop(m): 6:27am On Aug 10, 2019
Okare
Re: My Relationship With Teddy A Started As A Game – Bambam by tyson98: 6:33am On Aug 10, 2019
Yes I remember it all started like a game truly inside the toilet then grin grin
Re: My Relationship With Teddy A Started As A Game – Bambam by GISTM0RE: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: My Relationship With Teddy A Started As A Game – Bambam by Funmmyastic: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Okay seen,next post please!

Singer Zlatan Ibile Turns Gospel Singer, Leads Praise And Worship In Church / Happy Birthday Will Smith, But Was He Dancing Soapy? / Wonder Who Jaruma Is? The Woman Who Promised To Give Tacha N50million