Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? (3086 Views)

Huawei P30 Pro Unboxing And Super Creepy 50X Zoom Camera Samples + Price(photos) / Huawei P30 Pro Won The Best Smartphone 2019 Award / Please Someone Should Tell The Main Price Of Tecno Camon11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by kingxsamz(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2019
Please guys I'm confused, I need help choosing between these two phones.
I wanted to go for the P30 pro which is over 200k, but then I realized that Tecno camon 11 beats any phone, in specs and performance, and also due to the fact that Tecno is a very reliable brand, I decided to settle down for Camon 11....But now my friend is telling me to get the p30 pro, that it's worth it, but deep down I know that the Camon 11 is a better choice...I mean, a phone in which has the ability to make players fly like superheroes in Pes, what more can I ask for?
Please guys I need your advice.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by FreshBoss007: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2019
kingxsamz:
I wanted to go for the P30 pro which is over 200k, but then I realized that Tecno camon 11 beats any phone, in specs and performance, and also due to the fact that Tecno is a very reliable brand, I decided to settle down for Camon 11....But now my friend is telling me to get the p30 pro, that it's worth it, but deep down I know that the Camon 11 is a better choice...I mean, a phone in which has the ability to make players fly like superheroes in Pes, what more can I ask for?

do you have sense?
this is see finish

how can you be comparing tecno camon and Huawei p30 pro
fyi- P30 pro is the best phone of 2019

Na wa for u oooo

21 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by kingxsamz(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2019
FreshBoss007:

do you have sense?

how can you be comparing tecno camon and Huawei p30 pro

Na wa for unoo

Why the insult

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by MrBONE2(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2019
kingxsamz:

grin

16 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2019
I don't know if you reason with your anus? People can't even compare the alleged Tecno flagship of phantom 9 to Huawei mate 10 and you are talking of beats. I don't know who dash you this weed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2019
I really wonder how you reason. May God help you. The best phone with telephoto camera on the planet and you are saying she*t. Not to talk of the 7nm node processor. I don't even know why I decided to reply this thread. If am to advise you, say this in your bedroom only,cause if you say this in public, you risk getting your face red

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by kingxsamz(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2019
forendal:
I really wonder how you reason. May God help you. The best phone with telephoto camera on the planet and you are saying she*t. Not to talk of the 7nm node processor. I don't even know why I decided to reply this thread. If am to advise you, say this in your bedroom only,cause if you say this in public, you risk getting your face red

It's because you haven't used Tecno camon 11 before...
I have a friend who uses camon 11 and it's the best phone ever...So I don't know how you can say p30 pro is better than it.
You're the one who needs help.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by scarycuteface(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2019
kingxsamz:

Please, just go for camon 11. The phone is budget-friendly and good too.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2019
kingxsamz:

Guy why u dey fall hand? Even the Samsung Galaxy S10 plus is not significantly better than the p30 pro and u are comparing it with tecno camon 11 pro. Even the said camo 11 is not as good as phantom 9 and we all know phantom 9 is not on the same league as the said flagship top of the line phones.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2019
kingxsamz:

It's because you haven't used Tecno camon 11 before...
I have a friend who uses camon 11 and it's the best phone ever...So I don't know how you can say p30 pro is better than it.
You're the one who needs help.

It's obvious this is a sponsored post by a tecno agent. There should be a limit to how far u guys have to go. This is way off limit. Dude camon 11 pro has a 720p IPS display, that is not even up to mid range level, more like entry level phone.

10 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by kingxsamz(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2019
greenhulk:

It's obvious this is a sponsored post by a tecno agent. There should be a limit to how far u guys have to go. This is way off limit. Dude camon 11 pro has a 720p IPS display, that is not even up to mid range level, more like entry level phone.

How am I a Tecno agent?
I'm only stating facts here

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by kingxsamz(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2019
greenhulk:

Guy why u dey fall hand? Even the Samsung Galaxy S10 plus is not significantly better than the p30 pro and u are comparing it with tecno camon 11 pro. Even the said camo 11 is not as good as phantom 9 and we all know phantom 9 is not on the same league as the said flagship top of the line phones.

You don't know what you're saying...
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2019
kingxsamz:

How am I a Tecno agent?

Ok, now can u kindly tell us the facts. How is the tecno camon 11 even close to p30 pro apart from price? I'm waiting.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by Youngsage: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2019
greenhulk:

As in! I just tire.

He even said he 'realized' that his tecno can beat any phone in performance LOL

Mods just close this thread abeg. Another troll on the loose. SMH undecided
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by calddon(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2019
We have all fallen victims to the ops ploy of getting us to comment. You cant afford the Huawei p30 pro and still consider camon 11 abi 99 as an option.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by Karex81(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
STFU op, all this crapno marketers self ehn. How can you compare Camry to ferrari, op are you out of your mind. Compare that shitt with infinix, Huawei and tecno aren't in the same league.
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by drjprince: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
imagine comparison, this one weak me grin, tecno of all smartphone op stop smoking weed I carry God beg you grin
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by kingxsamz(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Karex81:
STFU op, all this crapno marketers self ehn. How can you compare Camry to ferrari, op are you out of your mind. Compare that shitt with infinix, Huawei and tecno aren't in the same league .

I'm not a marketer. I'm only stating out obvious facts...
You don't have a point.
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
kingxsamz:

I'm not a marketer. I'm only stating out obvious facts...
You don't have a point.

And we have asked u to State the facts u claim to be stating but u have refused to. In what way exactly is the camon 11 pro better. Why don't u tell us if u are not a tecno marketer, or just say u can't afford the p30 pro and we will understand.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by shogsman(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
This shows how lazy Nigerian youths are 99% of you didn't even read is write up,if you did you'll know he was being sarcastic.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Wtf am I reading
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by NLbully(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
This shows the average assimilating level of Nigerians

99% of you didnt even finish reading what he wrote but jump into conclusion after reading half way

Na wa o

For the OP you are mad, i saw what you did there grin

10 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by Jake420: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
"make players fly like heroes " he's saying tecno lags you can tell he's joking lol

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by franklingud(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
kingxsamz:
Bro you don't have problem at all, just look for a Bro and help him out with 100k, then buy a phone worth 70k or 80k, you will feel better instead of wasting over 200k for phone.
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by franklingud(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
shogsman:
This shows how lazy Nigerian youths are 99% of you didn't even read is write up,if you did you'll know he was being sarcastic.
How?
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by shogsman(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
franklingud:

How?

but deep down I know that the Camon 11 is a better choice...I mean, a phone in which has the ability to make players fly like superheroes in Pes, what more can I ask for?——that is sarcasm in case you didn’t know.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by Stevengold(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
kingxsamz:

...I mean, a phone in which has the ability to make players fly like superheroes in Pes, what more can I ask for? grin grin grin

My brother buy the Tecno o. I learnt the p30 is for the rich.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by sureteeboy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
The mods should close this thread please grin grin. TECNO, of all phones
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by mu2sa2: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
kingxsamz:

How am I a Tecno agent?
There is real facts and Trump-style alternative facts. Your are stating alternative facts here.
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by bizza45: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
if I curse this op, e go affect your future generation, we know u are a tecno agent, y asking for our opinion, go and buy ur tecno joor olodo
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by SavageMajor(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Pls, go for huawei p30 pro
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by ddjay: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
YOU TECNO USERS SHOULD STOP EMBARRASSING NIGERIA ABEG, PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD USE NAIRALAND A LOT, AND WHEN THEY SEE THIS TYPE OF COMPARISON, THEY JUST CONCLUDE THAT NIGERIA IS A TECH ILLITERATE COUNTRY, DOOM AND COMMONISE OUR KNOWLEDGE OF MOBILE PHONES. This is a huge disgrace for God sake, tecno and huawei... imagine

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starcomms' Credit-Eating Fraud / Black Berry Bold 2 For Unbeatable Price / Root And Upgrade Ur Android Phone Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.