Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had (5836 Views)

20 Worst Fashion Blunders A Girl Can Make … / Which Country Has The Best And Worst Fashion In Clothes?? / Naija Girls And Fashion Mishap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by da808cutie(f): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2006
What's the worst thing that happened to you while feeling fly? Ya'll know how it is when you know you're looking good in whatever you're wearing and you're feeling like the freshest thing alive. What's the worst that ever happened? Ladies, ever had your heel break in public, or get it stuck in something? or had your dress reap? or your makeup smoddered in an embarrassing way? something of the sort, time to share. not just the girls, guys too. And dont feel embarrassed, we weren't there so its all good.
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by gracious(f): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2006
why not share yours first.
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by da808cutie(f): 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2006
i haven't had any really. basically because i'm my biggest critic.
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by gracious(f): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2006
Wow. Good for you. I haven't had one either. I was only curious.
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by hotangel2(f): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2006
rolleyes haven't had one ke?

I've had like more than 5. It's not that i cause them, the devil is just soo stupid. undecided

Anyways one was I wore this really tight skirt (it was soo fitted.. like it brought out all the goodies down there). I sat, stood, tried to run in it, did all the bendings, and i saw that it won't tear. As soon as we got to church, I got out of the car, and kila gbo?? parakakakakakakakaka.. skirt don tear for the back side.. Chineke, devil follow me reach church?? My dad was like soo mad, because he just didn't know what he could say to me then. My friends saw me, and it was soo funny, because i was asking for whoever had an head tie and they all didnt have one (christians with no head tie to church.. shioo tongue ) My dad had to take me back home, and that's how we missed church. cheesy undecided My dad was happy tho, cos i was actually the one who forced him to church. cheesy (these smileys suck... i feel stupid using them).

Another one was with my hair. I had pins in it, fixed it all up.. sprayed it and it was strong (had gell on.. and did this up do thingy, that was almost tall to heaven --- nahh it wasn't that tall). Anyways when we got to my friends house, we was all spose to go to the movies... like 6 of us. I got there with my other friend, and as my friend wanted to pass something by over my head to this other girl standing on the other side, She just carry her hand, dabaru my head oo. The hair pafuka for my shoulder like this. cheesy cheesy cheesy It was funny! Like really funny. Thank god the only guy that was there was a normal cool guy. He was like.. "ohh bad hair dresser uh". i had to wash my hair at my friends place.. and that in turn spoilt my make up and cloth.. and i was like.. ohh bugger. I looked something close to crap that day. Thank God i was in my friend house. I re-did my face and dried my cloth and my hair, and sha cleaned up, n we went to the movies.

Let me stop there now. smiley
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by Rolly: 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2006
@ hot A, i hope u dont mind, but that was hilarious!!!!!! i cant stop laughing. ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! About those smileys girl, i dont think i'm eva gonna use them, they suck beyond suck *rolls eyes*

My fashion mishap. hmmm............. lets see.......

I was in school, boarding house actually, in my last year, a senior, prefect , and popular. it was time for night prep and i dressed up. i mean really dressed up. apart from the usual housewear, purple, i wore matching high heeled lilac slippers, earrings and braclets all in lilac feeling cool and fine *smile*. so i was going and walking and walking on the path, theres this tree where boys stay and these boys were the bad SS3 boys. when they see girls walking on the path, they make catcalls and stuff like that. so as i was walking, and twisting and rolling, slippers just cut. as in really cut and i fell badly right in front of the boys.they laughed their heads off. i almost entered the floor. i was so embarrassed but to save face, i acted like i didnt care, stood up and went back to the dorm, changed clothes, got new slippers and strutted out like nothing happened. *big grin* but they kept laughing......

Thats the only mishap so far *cheesy*
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by hotangel2(f): 12:01am On Jan 19, 2006
hehehe... u really don't wanna use these smileys do u. cheesy cheesy
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by Rolly: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2006
nah, not at all. *smile*
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by ldollier(f): 12:34am On Jan 19, 2006
my fashion mishap.. hmmm

I'm going to keep it nice and brief...

my fashion mishap happened when i was in school, i wore a short skirt. had to go to the restroom, after i was done, little did i know that my skirt was stuck underneath my undie. i basically roamed the school with my skirt up my (yea there). someone was kind enough to tell me.. unfortunately it was at the end of the day.. but it happened way back in the day(when i was young).

it kind of reminds me of that pad commercial.
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by Rolly: 12:46am On Jan 19, 2006
oh shoot! that was bad *smile*
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by ldollier(f): 12:51am On Jan 19, 2006
wink yup it was..
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by virozuru(f): 12:54am On Jan 19, 2006
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by ldollier(f): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2006
virozuru link=topic=5352.msg177348#ms 77348 date=1137628471:

lmao cheesy

cheesy oh daing viro. i feel so sad cry cry. you lauging at me
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by hotangel2(f): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2006
Dolly dolls.. that's bad. lmfao. Sorry.
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by ldollier(f): 12:59am On Jan 19, 2006
hot-angel:

Dolly dolls.. that's bad. lmfao. Sorry.

yea i know its aight though.. it made me to be more careful.. like whenever i wear skirt, dress and if i have to go to the restroom, i make sure i check my back like 5 times

@viro *muah*
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by dejiolowe: 8:47am On Jan 19, 2006
i once rushed to the bathroom and got piss running down my brown chinos (which highlights water stains like crazy). i felt like dying!!!
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by snazzydawn(f): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2006
my worst fashion mishap was on the World Linguists day.I went to read my conference paper on the rostrum,when my heels broke midway.I was soooooo embarassed.I just removed my shoes,and went ahead to the stage and presented my seminar.One of the professors there bought me a beatiful pair of shoes later...
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by mmomi(f): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2006
Hmmmm that day!!!
just got down from the car to enter my office. what did i see? the chest botton of my suit fell off- no camisole,used my hand to cover.
people were like -madam see your botton down there. cheesy cheesy
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by nike4luv(f): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2006
oh boyy
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by treize(f): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2006
Impossible everyone has one.
i once went to a wedding and broke my heel in church and had trouble dancing coz i kept tripping over (stupid high heels)
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by Rolly: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2006
i just remembered another one. i went to church in short skirt suit and panty hose. before we left home, mum told me to take off the skirt and wear pants and i refused. As we walked into the church, pantyhose tore from top to bottom!!! i didnt even know until someone told me(middle of service). it was really bad. i went to the bathroom, took the whole thing off, tossed it into the garbage and went back to the service. *embarassed*
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by Missworld(f): 5:52am On Jan 20, 2006
Oh boy!
This one day when I was still in high school infact I was a junior then. So on this wired morning, I grabbed my dad's hat, u know the Nigerian hat usually for tittled men but those men wear the red ones and my dad has the black one. After the morning prayers I rushed out to school. On my way I received a lot of bows from people especially Jewish and I was so honored to bow back. Some people just laugh and I really didn't care till one girl said " I know u ain't Jew, u are just covering up ur bad hair do but baby girl there's nothing wrong with that expect that u are committing fashion suicide" I was like, damn it!
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by laideo(f): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2006
ive had too many to list...

okay like this one..happened recently..i was in skool...and i wore like this extremly tight shirt..that had zippers in front,which had problems...they were kinda loose......i no know wu send me sha.....and underneath i only had my bra on...neways as i was about to enter school cab...one idiiiiiiiiiooooot...just take hand mistakenly pull the zip down...yakata....everything just came out...boobs everything..love handles...the whole school practically saw it....i wanted to die dere...i wanted to hold the boys shirt and say "no o!...u must kill me today".......but i got a hold of myself...zip the damn thing up...and went home.i must say..a very sad sad day in the history of my life.
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by sumbo(f): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2006
the worst mishap, imagine being in a gathering( mostly fashion reporters), wearing a different colour of hair ruffle. hey dont blame me i changed my cloth and forgot to change my hair stuff, i didnt notice until i got home grin
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by dejiolowe: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2006
@sumbo welcome to nairaland
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by hotangel2(f): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2006
@ laide... CHINEKE MEII!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by chinesedoll(f): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2006
Have had so many but let me just share some of them with u guys. when
i was in my year 2 in sch i was about going to receive lectures, u know girls and there wahala
i was all dressed up tight fitted jeans tongue my God i was really feeling kool when i got to class u know after all the hailings from my fellow coursemates,to cut the long story short while still standing in front of the class on idiot with his big mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed had to tell me right in front of the class that i had my zippers down lol thank God i wear better pant that day oh. grin grin grin grin grin

The other one was when i wore the low waisted pants and i was putting on a gstring underneath so i bent down and was trying to fix my network cable in the lab i did not know that i was advertising gstring free of charge for the people at my back, not until somebody told me that they had seen enough before i realised what was happening.

The most recent one was when i put on a tight fitted leather pants as i wanted to alight the bus wetin i hear prakakakpa, in public oh u know all this nosy women in buses started to talk. NA CONDUCTOR CLOTH I TAKE REACH HOUSE DAT DAY.
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by nike4luv(f): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2006
sorry o cheesy..nice mishaps!!!! grin

ruky ivy..u look pweety!, reminds me of my kosing wink
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by dejiolowe: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2006
g-string. hmm free views. that happens everyday...
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by nike4luv(f): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2006
not that appropriate tho u know! g-strings free view should be £2.50 per wink tongue
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by dejiolowe: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2006
nike4luv:

not that appropriate tho u know! g-strings free view should be £2.50 per wink tongue
if that is the rate, then am bankrupt. no discount for frequent winkers? tongue
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by nike4luv(f): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2006
tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About Bead Embroidery and What to know about bead making / Why Do Okrika (OK) Clothes Have A Peculiar Smell / Checkout Our Creative Male Outfits Made In Nigeria by Curtisbone Tailors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.