Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Where Do Bed Bugs Hide?| Vis Ideal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Do Bed Bugs Hide?| Vis Ideal (875 Views)

Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? / BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them / Powerful Effective Bed Bugs Killer Bait Powder To Kill Bedbugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do Bed Bugs Hide?| Vis Ideal by VISIdeal: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
If you have a bed bug infestation, it is best to find it early, before the infestation becomes established or spreads

This post will help you target the right places to fumigate

Bed bugs are nocturnal pests that bite people and feed on their blood during the night, As residents sleep, the insects leave their hiding spots to find a host

Seems they can smell our blood from far like vampires

The insects creep into upholstery, carpeting, and gaps along seat frames

These insects are flat and easily able to fit into tiny crevices within bedding or furniture Signs of bed bugs include dark red or brown stains on fabric and surfaces, The pests also hole up in mattress seams or box springs

A more accurate way to identify a possible infestation is to look for physical signs of bed bugs. When cleaning, changing bedding, or staying away from home

Bed bug eggs are very, very small – only 1mm long – and the adult only grow up to around 7mm – approximately the size of an apple seed – when swollen from a blood meal so bed bugs can hide pretty much anywhere

BEDS

suitcase

Sofa

walls
[img]https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2013-09/bed-bugs-window-frame-221px.jpg[/img]

Books
[img]http://1.bp..com/-59AdHtRdONk/UoKFV4ooszI/AAAAAAAAATc/TCJ5q5ofwnA/s1600/bed+bug+on+book+spine.JPG[/img]

Shoes

Cars

More
in the seams of chairs and couches, between cushions, in the folds of curtains.
In drawer joints.
In electrical receptacles and appliances.
Under loose wall paper and wall hangings.
At the junction where the wall and the ceiling meet.
Even in the head of a screw.

Read More here
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2622799567770942&id=1204403832943863&__tn__=%2AW-R

lalasticlala
Re: Where Do Bed Bugs Hide?| Vis Ideal by VISIdeal: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
yh
Re: Where Do Bed Bugs Hide?| Vis Ideal by stephenonyx(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
@ op, pls move this article to front page to educate more people on the spread of this insect.
Am once suffered from the infestation of this insects in my room till I fumigated my room everyday for a whole month.
Re: Where Do Bed Bugs Hide?| Vis Ideal by VISIdeal: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
stephenonyx:
@ op, pls move this article to front page to educate more people on the spread of this insect.
Am once suffered from the infestation of this insects in my room till I fumigated my room everyday for a whole month.

lalasticlala
Re: Where Do Bed Bugs Hide?| Vis Ideal by VISIdeal: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest A Medication / Kano Coronavirus Cases Blows To 311 As Nigeria Tolls Hits 2170 / Why Prime Minister Boris Johnson Should Be Arrested For Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.