Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment Into Dssc And Ssc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment Into Dssc And Ssc (1808 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment Into Dssc And Ssc by ndyfaby: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nigerian Army announces Recruitment in DSSC and SSC. Applicants are to submit ONLY one registration. This excercise closes 28th September, 2019.
Follow this order:

(1) Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng

(2) Read the Qualification Criteria.

(3) From the Home Page, Select DSSC or SSC application type. Ensure you choose the right application type from the home page.

(4) Click on 'Register' above to fill the registration form.
NOTE: REGISTRATION IS TO BE DONE ONCE. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED BEFORE JUST LOGIN TO CONTINUE FILLING YOUR FORM.

(5) On successful registration, you will receive a success email notification from 'The Nigerian Army'.

(6) Click on the 'Login' tab to login, then you can fill in the forms.

(7) Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).

(cool Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).

(9) Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here).
THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.

(10) Print your photo cards.The first page is to be signed by a Court of law while the second page is to be signed by the Chairman/Secretary of your Local Government or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent who hails from your State of Origin.

Re: 2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment Into Dssc And Ssc by Acedave1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
my mama still need me
Re: 2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment Into Dssc And Ssc by Zeus1905(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Why are dey asking for BVN?
Re: 2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment Into Dssc And Ssc by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
ndyfaby:
Nigerian Army announces Recruitment in DSSC and SSC. Applicants are to submit ONLY one registration. This excercise closes 28th September, 2019.
Follow this order:

(1) Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng

(2) Read the Qualification Criteria.

(3) From the Home Page, Select DSSC or SSC application type. Ensure you choose the right application type from the home page.

(4) Click on 'Register' above to fill the registration form.
NOTE: REGISTRATION IS TO BE DONE ONCE. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED BEFORE JUST LOGIN TO CONTINUE FILLING YOUR FORM.

(5) On successful registration, you will receive a success email notification from 'The Nigerian Army'.

(6) Click on the 'Login' tab to login, then you can fill in the forms.

(7) Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).

(cool Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).

(9) Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here).
THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.

(10) Print your photo cards.The first page is to be signed by a Court of law while the second page is to be signed by the Chairman/Secretary of your Local Government or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent who hails from your State of Origin.

Scam Nigerian Army disassociates self from the news in their facebook page
Re: 2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment Into Dssc And Ssc by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Acedave1:
my mama still need me

lol this one weak me. Be patriotic man
Re: 2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment Into Dssc And Ssc by DukeJenrus: 12:02am On Aug 11, 2019
Applied sharp sharp no wasting of time oh
Re: 2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment Into Dssc And Ssc by joobseekar: 2:16am On Aug 11, 2019
Re: 2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment Into Dssc And Ssc by Darnheykhey: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2019
Abeg, i no c any link for registration on the site, i only saw DSSC criteria, no link to register, pls help o
Re: 2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment Into Dssc And Ssc by Darnheykhey: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
Darnheykhey:
Abeg, i no c any link for registration on the site, i only saw DSSC criteria, no link to register, pls help o
I don c am
Re: 2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment Into Dssc And Ssc by geemonee88: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Is it still a scam?

(1) (Reply)

Eco Bank Online Entry Level Assessment II / A Graduate of Banking & Finance B.sc (cv attached) / Primesavic Nigeria Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.