Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale (1345 Views)

Honda Civic Available For Sale. Clean In And Out / Neatly Used Honda Civic Available @1.3M / 2008 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale - Very Neat - Call Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by emeshot: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
ABOUT THIS VEHICLE.

CLEAN.

OPTIONS:

POWER WINDOWS

POWER DOORS

FACTORY AC

FACTORY CD PLAYER

STEERING CONTROLS

FABRIC SEATS

WHEEL COVER

ABS

AUTOMATIC GEAR TRANSMISSION

ETC

MILEAGE :

ASKING PRICE : 3.3m

if interested,

kindly call me on :

Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by emeshot: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
More Pix

Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by emeshot: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
cool

Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by emeshot: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Available
Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by Ignyte(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
Location? Plus how much commission if I link you up with a buyer?
Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by Exponental(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ignyte:
Location? Plus how much commission if I link you up with a buyer?
if you are serious, borrow credit if you dont have credit and call him. To make money requires some sacrifice.
Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by emeshot: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Exponental:
if you are serious, borrow credit if you dont have credit and call him. To make money requires some sacrifice.

Exactly
Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by Ignyte(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2019
Exponental:

Oga did not say how much he will pay for commissions. He probably doesn't want to pay for commissions. If he doesnt say, I am not calling. You know why? I have done business with someone on NL, car turned out to be stolen. I didn't have anything to even prove that I didn't know the guy and I was just a link. I was almost as if I was part of the crew. To avoid police cell, I intend to have a conversation I can screenshot and show someone as to how I got into the sales of the car. It's not like I am saying the car is stolen but for security reasons. I want to know that I am protected.

All the threads in which I have helped to sell, I have asked the same question. IT IS MY POLICY

P.S I have enough credit to last 2 years if I wanted to talk for 3 hours daily.

2 Likes

Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by emeshot: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2019
Ignyte:

Oga did not say how much he will pay for commissions. He probably doesn't want to pay for commissions. If he doesnt say, I am not calling. You know why? I have done business with someone on NL, car turned out to be stolen. I didn't have anything to even prove that I didn't know the guy and I was just a link. I was almost as if I was part of the crew. To avoid police cell, I intend to have a conversation I can screenshot and show someone as to how I got into the sales of the car. It's not like I am saying the car is stolen but for security reasons. I want to know that I am protected.

All the threads in which I have helped to sell, I have asked the same question. IT IS MY POLICY

P.S I have enough credit to last 2 years if I wanted to talk for 3 hours daily.

This is the reason I don’t have to respond,try to deal wih people you know or you can walk up to.i can’t trust you .
Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by Ignyte(m): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
emeshot:

This is the reason I don’t have to respond,try to deal wih people you know or you can walk up to.i can’t trust you .

So you see. That's where the problem lies. Nobody trusts anybody in this country. If you legit want to sell your car sha, there are legitimate guys from twitter in the auto space out there. Find someone in your location and they will sell it for you. You might stumble on me out there too. Don't forget to say hii!
Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by emeshot: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ignyte:

So you see. That's where the problem lies. Nobody trusts anybody in this country. If you legit want to sell your car sha, there are legitimate guys from twitter in the auto space out there. Find someone in your location and they will sell it for you. You might stumble on me out there too. Don't forget to say hii!

I am okay my brother,I do t do forceful marketing.just allow me okay.nairaland is a wonderful place.will be sold here in no due time.thanks
Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by Ignyte(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
emeshot:

I am okay my brother,I do t do forceful marketing.just allow me okay.nairaland is a wonderful place.will be sold here in no due time.thanks

I was just talking on a regular. Sorry you saw it as forceful marketing
Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by emeshot: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
Available
Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by emeshot: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
cool
Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by emeshot: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2019
Available
Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by emeshot: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
cool
Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by emeshot: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Available
Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by emeshot: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2019
cool
Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by emeshot: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
Available
Re: Sold sold sold 2013 Model Honda Civic Available Forsale by emeshot: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sold

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2019 Model @N11.5M / Mercedes-benz Water Tanker / SOLD!!! Registered 2015 Mercedes C300 4MATIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.