Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS (2073 Views)

Another Super-Model (Breadseller) Discovered In Ibadan / Nigerian Scientist........hop In..very Funny / Drinking Urine Is The Cure For Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2010
Be honest with yourself, did you open this thread because

1. You wanted to find out what tribe/region the scientist is from?

2. You were really interested in his discovery?

3. You just open up any thread Ileke-IdI creates? wink

Of course, tribalism is not a new thing on NL politics, once or twice, I've found myself guilty of this crime while I was trying to defend my own tribe.
If you're indeed honest with yourself, you'll find out that when you read the topic, number one immediately came to your mind. Judging by the replies on these kin dof prestigious recognition threads, number one is going to be 80% of NLer's choice.

YOU ALL NEED TO REFLECT ON YOURSELVES.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by netotse(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2010
actually, the more common reply would be

5. who is this charlatan this time. . .no be him be the first.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by Ibime(m): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2010
sharraaaaaap!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2010
LOL hehehe.

netsose, how far? haven't seen you in PARENTAL GUIDE thread for a while, hope you dey sha.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2010
lol, am sure most of ém tribal warriors wanna find out the tribe of the person
then:

civil war grin
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by Dsense(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2010
Lol grin grin grin can't stop laffing.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by chyz(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Be honest with yourself, did you open this thread because

1. You wanted to find out what tribe/region the scientist is from?

2. You were really interested in his discovery?

3. You just open up any thread Ileke-IdI creates? wink

Of course, tribalism is not a new thing on NL politics, once or twice, I've found myself guilty of this crime while I was trying to defend my own tribe.
If you're indeed honest with yourself, you'll find out that when you read the topic, number one immediately came to your mind. Judging by the replies on these kin dof prestigious recognition threads, number one is going to be 80% of NLer's choice.

YOU ALL NEED TO REFLECT ON YOURSELVES.

After the elections are all done hopefully i would have found another forum from by then, nairaland is turning out to not be the place.I'll preach my pan-africanism and separation of nigeria of a non-nigerian but African forum.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by Dsense(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2010
chyz:

After the elections are all done hopefully i would have found another forum from by then, nairaland is turning out to not be the place.I'll preach my pan-africanism and separation of nigeria of a non-nigerian but African forum.
Seriously .
Sorry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by Beaf: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2010
I actually came here with a mixture of "how come I missed that news?" and "what is the name of the fake native doctor?"
If anybody came looking for ethnicity, shame on them.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by jason12345: 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2010
Chyz, i like the way you think. we should be trying to unite ( nigeria but i am not if africa would work, so let start with nigeria) to form a formidable force in africa and the world.we are the same whether yoruba, igbo or hausa . what affects me in naija affects u, unemployment, security etc
so, lets promote the unity!!! what do you think
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2010
jason12345:

Chyz, i like the way you think. we should be trying to unite ( nigeria but i am not if africa would work, so let start with nigeria) to form a formidable force in africa and the world.we are the same whether yoruba, igbo or hausa . what affects me in naija affects u, unemployment, security etc

Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa are not the only tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by Dsense(m): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

wanna hear more ,who again grin grin
How av u been , miss u.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2010
i came expecting to see a continuation of the emegwali thread in the incarnation of dr abakiliki - nigerians and oyibos conspiring to hold the ibos - the master tribe - down
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by netotse(m): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

no mind the fellow, so me wey no belong to any of the above no come be nigerian abi. . .shior

there's nothing happening in those zones, if things pick up y'all'll see me there. . .lol
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by jason12345: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2010
netotse:

no mind the fellow, so me wey no belong to any of the above no come be nigerian abi. . .shior
Ileke-IdI:

y the shior, those three are the extremity. they are the ones that usually fight.
i did'nt mean it the way u are thinking about it. smiley
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2010
jason12345:

y the shior, those three are the extremity. they are the ones that usually fight.
i did'nt mean it the way u are thinking about it. smiley
awww, you're just so cute. Keep up with that attitude, you remind me of Ibkaye.

D-sense:

wanna hear more ,who again grin grin
How av u been , miss u.
*blushes* wink
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by Dsense(m): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

*blushes* wink
C'mon state it now wink
By d way i don't lofff u anymore grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by jason12345: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

*blushes* wink
Thanks, u are not bad urself.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by chyz(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2010
jason12345:

I am definitely pro-Africa but as far as nigeria being together as a country i will never support it. i think certain tribes are yearning for breathing room. Hence,envy and tribalism on NL. Once those tribes go their own way and recognize that they must respect that other tribe's country in order to recieve whatever it is that that country has that they dont then things will go smoothly for the simple fact that if you screw up and disrespect then that is it. This will enhance African unity.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by AloyEmeka5: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2010
Dr Abalaka discovered the cure for AIDS.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by chyz(m): 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

where is he now? hope they didnt kill the guy.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by jason12345: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2010
chyz:

I am definitely pro-Africa but as far as nigeria being together as a country i will never support it. i think certain tribes are yearning for breathing room. Hence,envy and tribalism on NL. Once those tribes go their own way and recognize that they must respect that other tribe's country in order to recieve whatever it is that that country has that they dont then things will go smoothly for the simple fact that if you screw up and disrespect then that is it. This will enhance African unity.
I think African unity would be more difficult.
to be honest, the separation of niaja would be disastrous to every single " ethnic group" because no one can tell me how they propose to split the country without forming "3" mini- nigeria. the key is unity!!! once we are united, omg, wonders will happen.
i mean, we are not even united and we are producing noble prizes, bba etc just imagine if we can be united, !!!! now, am not say it would be a utopian country but our children would be proud of us and the future we laid for them.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by AloyEmeka5: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2010
chyz:

where is he now? hope they didnt kill the guy.

They used juju to silence him and relegate him to the basket of history.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by SapeleGuy: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

It was reported that 30 Ecomog soldiers were cured in 2000. Most of them have since succumbed, presumably to other ailments.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by chyz(m): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

They used juju to silence him and relegate him to the basket of history.

LOL grin
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by ChinenyeN(m): 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2010
hehh. . wonderful topic.

Well, in all honesty, I came here wondering "who now is the idiot doctor, perpetuating lies? I hope these people do not think we are dumb, like when they tried telling us that they had engineered a fuel-less vehicle". No lie, that's what ran through my mind.

As for tribalism. I don't understand why people are still using it like they are. Me, I will not lie. I am a full-fledged, wholly-patriotic, clan loyalist. I see myself as a tribalist, and I don't understand what is wrong in that.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by chyz(m): 12:07am On Oct 20, 2010
ChinenyeN:

hehh. . wonderful topic.

Well, in all honesty, I came here wondering "who now is the doctor, perpetuating lies? I hope these people do not think we are dumb, like when they tried telling us that they had engineered a fuel-less vehicle". No lie, that's what ran through my mind.

As for tribalism. I don't understand why people are still using it like they are. Me, I will not lie. I am a full-fledged, wholly-patriotic, clan loyalist. I see myself as a tribalist, and I don't understand what is wrong in that.

Efulefu
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by ChinenyeN(m): 12:10am On Oct 20, 2010
Pan-Africanist, do you even know the meaning of "tribalism"?
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by chyz(m): 12:13am On Oct 20, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Pan-Africanist, do you even know the meaning of "tribalism"?

Yes Klansman, tribalism can be good but also bad.It all depends on your methods and ideologies.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by ChinenyeN(m): 12:16am On Oct 20, 2010
Then what is your reasoning behind your use of "efulefu"?
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by chyz(m): 12:20am On Oct 20, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Then what is your reasoning behind your use of "efulefu"?

your clannish in a negative way and you tend to go against the our tribe as a whole in the name of selfishness.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS by ChinenyeN(m): 12:23am On Oct 20, 2010
Can you substantiate that claim? (I've asked this of you and co. before, but you couldn't substantiate then. . so now I'm wondering why you would, yet again make such unsubstantiated claims).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Largest Collection Of The Best Nigerian Comedy Videos / When Bill Gates Son Impregnates Your Daughter / Whatsapp Walking Man Found!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.