Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader (38620 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen Over Murder Of UK Returnee In Abuja / Soldiers Storm Anyigba Kogi After 6 People Were Killed During Cult War. Photos / Civil Defense Officer Fights With Policemen Over Rifle(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by dominusgai(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Provided whoever you are chasing is not armed, trying to attack you or can be easily subdued due to your number advantage, no force on earth is supposed to discharge their rifle when in pursuit.

They where chasing unharmed men, that were not confronting them. There was no reason for any of them to discharge any firearm.

In a saner clime, the men would be charged for improper discharge of weapon and manslaughter.

That it is frequently done, does not make it right. It is acts like this that keeps them labeled as unprofessional.
Princedapace:

It is not. U can check relevant rules regarding this. Running means u are a suspect.
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by dominusgai(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
They die because they refuse to give us the right to protect ourselves.

I remember growing up in my neighborhood, every landlord had a gun, and a strategic position in the area. They where organized and synced. God blessed the thief that came to that area then. The moment you shoot, you know you are dead as over 10 people will position in their compound to take you out.

Now, they are inadequate and incompetent, yet will never release permit for landlords to own guns. In a country where the criminals will always have access to weapons, you keep denying people the right to defend themselves.

Omo. let us be frank. If a robber knows that the area he is going to operate has every landlord with a gun. They would think twice about those areas.
dedolampy:

mumu do u even know why you can sleep with ur two eyes closed. these men die everyday like fowls. or u think they are not human beings? or you think they dont have families who misses and pray for dem everyday?
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by CARLOSZ: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Pavarottii:

Don't u understand? The army came to rescue the policemen...

Heard one has already been killed, remaining the unfortunate two
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
the way blogger would not verify information before posting around here is quite pathetic where on Earth is ijegun in isolo local government area ABBA..
the moderators on this forum should verify and correct informations, report, news before posting so as not to mislead or misinform the people... there is only one ijegun in Lagos state... and its under alimosho LGA.. the swamp separates alimosho from oshodi isolo LGA... and that jakande estate end of the road is under oshodi isolo...while the other side is under alimosho.. we should be guided to disseminate correct information because there are people here who are reading from around the world...
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Amazingman(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
dedolampy:

mumu do u even know why you can sleep with ur two eyes closed. these men die everyday like fowls. or u think they are not human beings? or you think they dont have families who misses and pray for dem everyday?

I wish I can retrace your d.o.b and press delete. All this social media noise makers. As I told u I sleep with my two eyes closed. Rascal. They chose the profession, was it by force. ?

Oga no make me remember you all e - diot.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Princedapace(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
dominusgai:
Provided whoever you are chasing is not armed, trying to attack you or can be easily subdued due to your number advantage, no force on earth is supposed to discharge their rifle when in pursuit.

They where chasing unharmed men, that were not confronting them. There was no reason for any of them to discharge any firearm.

In a saner clime, the men would be charged for improper discharge of weapon and manslaughter.

That it is frequently done, does not make it right. It is acts like this that keeps them labeled as unprofessional.

Google police brutality in the USA to see things for yr self. Most times they simply aim at the legs. Chasing u may put their own lives at risk. Simple.
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Princedapace(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
samnaija:

Security men are singled out because they inflict bodily harm on defenseless poor citizens. They are nigerians and collecting salary. I say it again greed.the poor trader was killed because of greed.
The political class kill the common man indirectly while the security do the finishing.

As long as we support our political class due to ethnic sentiment, forget it, security men will never stop acting up. Shebi soldier chased a bike man to his house and shot him dead becus of 100 naira.
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Alfredah01: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
When two elephants fights it’s the ground that suffers, army killing police the same police killing its citizens what will the citizens do? Time to pac baggage and run leave the country for them and politicians
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by mkoabiola: 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bloggers and lies.

So ijegun is isolo olocsl gvt abi...

Continue
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by oluxy(m): 12:04am On Aug 11, 2019
Amazingman:
Yet they cannot storm sambisa to meet their fellow armed men

The sambisa war has long been politicized even the soldiers are not happy about it cos they are the victim of it.

If politic is removed from it, it won't take the army two weeks to end it once and for all.

But politics is in play that's why.
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by SOFTENGR: 12:25am On Aug 11, 2019
gurunlocker:
Firstly, is it even right to be chasing Yahoo boys with guns and even shooting?

Are they saying they have the impunity of killing?

I'm no fan of Nnamdi Kanu, but I have to agree this country is indeed a ZOO...
Don't insult zoo. Zoo is organized
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2019
Buhari has lost total control of this country!
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by dedolampy: 1:01am On Aug 11, 2019
Amazingman:

I wish I can retrace your d.o.b and press delete. All this social media noise makers. As I told u I sleep with my two eyes closed. Rascal. They chose the profession, was it by force. ?

Oga no make me remember you all e - diot.
mumu, so if ur gateman fight off two armed robbers for ur sake you wont appreciate him becouse he chose d job abi
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Difrent: 5:41am On Aug 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
After wasting lives of hardworking policemen in Taraba, they are now pretending to love police

Park well
Do you love the Police
After killing millions of innocent citizens, the police are now looking for public sympathy because soldiers kill only 3 of their men, check out the news today alone and see how many innocent civilians lost their lives to the police
Me no have a single sympathy for them
Karma is a female dog
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Amazingman(m): 6:35am On Aug 11, 2019
dedolampy:
mumu, so if ur gateman fight off two armed robbers for ur sake you wont appreciate him becouse he chose d job abi

Well my gateman is way more better off fighting two thieves like yourself I will appreciate him but the day he lays his hand on a pregnant woman, I will teach him that his job is not a necessity to stupidity. No be me.send you to join army.
If them send u go.sambisa u dey hide for bush they do nairaland, Omo go represent the job u chose. Ole

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by barinedan(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2019
Soldiers Trying Very Hard To Divert Attentions From The Killing Of Policemen
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by dedolampy: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2019
Amazingman:

Well my gateman is way more better off fighting two thieves like yourself I will appreciate him but the day he lays his hand on a pregnant woman, I will teach him that his job is not a necessity to stupidity. No be me.send you to join army.
If them send u go.sambisa u dey hide for bush they do nairaland, Omo go represent the job u chose. Ole
u should pray u never get into a situation where u would need soldiers to rescue you
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Amazingman(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2019
dedolampy:

u should pray u never get into a situation where u would need soldiers to rescue you

I am already in a situation that needs soldier to rescue me.
My state is in a situation that needs soldiers to rescue.
The country is in a situation that needs soldiers to rescue.

Don't personalize everything, soldiers are meant to protect and serve oga not to brutalize and terrorise .I pray you never get into a situation where soldiers will treat u worse than stump of a plantain tree.
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by dedolampy: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2019
Amazingman:

I am already in a situation that needs soldier to rescue me.
My state is in a situation that needs soldiers to rescue.
The country is in a situation that needs soldiers to rescue.

Don'tpersonalize everything, soldiers are meant to protect and serve oga not to brutalize and terrorise .I pray you never get into a situation where soldiers will treat u worse than stump of a plantain tree.
i've been on both sides of soldiers before, been locked up and beaten for no reason, and i've been rescued by soldiers wen I needed them. dat doesn't mean I should condemn all they do, like y we are having this argument In d first place, "soldiers rescuing police being held hostage" thats part of the job you've been saying they signed up for. and for the condition of ur state, maybe u should blame government, soldiers are not the one's to rescue u from a failed state.
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by sylve11: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2019
phlame:

And how does being a suspect give them the right to shoot

stp talking with that guy jare. cool
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by sylve11: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2019
dedolampy:

i've been on both sides of soldiers before, been locked up and beaten for no reason, and i've been rescued by soldiers wen I needed them. dat doesn't mean I should condemn all they do, like y we are having this argument In d first place, "soldiers rescuing police being held hostage" thats part of the job you've been saying they signed up for. and for the condition of ur state, maybe u should blame government, soldiers are not the one's to rescue u from a failed state.

you've been through a lot. your situation is not a pleasant one for anyone to wanna associate his or herself with. cool
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by nicepoker101(m): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Na civilians dem wan take settle their scores with Police?

Civilians na original pawn for everybody war...

Very funny
That's why we only have civil war. Have you heard of military war? grin
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Motion123(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
They went to arrest someone with only laptop with gun and live bullets?? This is Nigeria.... Falz
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by EagleSquare1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
I agree with what you have said, but definitely not the part that ’Nigeria is finished.’ That’s why we are Nigeria, we never get finished, we keep marching on.
dazzlingd:
Those murderers in military uniform that killed innocent policemen to free a kidnapper must be brought to justice.

Those are the type of officers in the military sabotaging the war against terrorism... Nigeria is finished
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Fourwinds: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
After wasting lives of hardworking policemen in Taraba, they are now pretending to love police
don't mind them
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by dedolampy: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
sylve11:

you've been through a lot. your situation is not a pleasant one for anyone to wanna associate his or herself with. cool

I know ur type, too quick to judge and too quick to condemn, sha its ur life; enjoy
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
AlomoReloaded:
If to say na Aba, those policeman smoke for don dey go up as burnt offering by now... angry angry angry angry

Ndi ofe no get liver na grin
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by dominusgai(m): 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
You do realize that the police in USA are frequently sued for police brutality. Also, most of those involving shooting are those that they themselves have weapons on them.
For most part, any running unharmed person shot by the police will be investigated and the police sued.
Princedapace:

Google police brutality in the USA to see things for yr self. Most times they simply aim at the legs. Chasing u may put their own lives at risk. Simple.
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Boxer007(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
Gay police man are the best. We need more. Preach
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Princedapace(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
dominusgai:
You do realize that the police in USA are frequently sued for police brutality. Also, most of those involving shooting are those that they themselves have weapons on them.
For most part, any running unharmed person shot by the police will be investigated and the police sued.

But we are funny. Did u come out when they called for protest? Or u think USA got to the level they are today with their citizens sitting as if nothing 'concern them'.

I mentioned the usa becus they also have share of police brutality. As for the suing and all that, u need a better society to get that to happen. To get a better society, we must learn to put ethnic sentiments aside and demand for our constitution to be changed, demand better pay for our police officers like their counterparts in the usa, demand for better work condition for our policemen like their counterparts in the usa, elect better leaders, provide the much needed infrastructure needed to track a running suspect like they do in the usa.

The police in the usa have many ways to catch u with the help of database, infrastructure, technology, etc. We dont do any of these and we want our police to be developed when our own very political system, society, and mindsets are far from development. lol

We funny so much. Like our students association who are protesting for the killings of Nigerians in SA but failed to protest when the govt and the lecturers were busy with strike. Is that not madness?

They also failed to protest as we have more Nigerians getting killed in Nigeria than anywhere else. They also cant protest for govt to improve our educational system. They also cant join to protest for a review of this babaric constitution. Lol, we are always looking to solve a problem from the surface without trying to solve the problem from the root. We too funny aswear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Car Dealers Set Ablaze Customs Patrol Vehicle In Kaduna State. Photos / 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo / Police Arrested Lateef, AKA ‘Ajona’, Wanted 20-Year-Old Armed Robber (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.