Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Why Didn't Man UTD Fans Call EPL Farmers League During Ferguson - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Didn't Man UTD Fans Call EPL Farmers League During Ferguson (415 Views)

Fans Call For Uzoho Drop From Super Eagles After Poor Display / Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City / 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Didn't Man UTD Fans Call EPL Farmers League During Ferguson by Jokerman(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
I'm curious to know why man utd never called EPL farmers league even when Ferguson dominated the league until Mourinho tried to break the hegemony

Take a look at the records

Ferguson won the premier league 13 times

Ferguson won the EPL back to back (double) 4 times

Ferguson won the EPL back to back to back ( 3 times in a row ) 2 times

Ferguson also won the complete treble(1999) and complete double (2008)

Ferguson team produced legends and players who went on the be on the list of 3 best players in the world... Beckham (1999), Ronaldo (2007,2008&2009)

Now I want to ask man utd fans, why you weren't proclaiming to turn EPL to farmers league??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Man UTD Fans Call EPL Farmers League During Ferguson by Jokerman(m): 3:49am On Aug 11, 2019
Osazky
Eni4real
Memberclub

(1) (Reply)

List Of Winners Of African Cup Of Nations (AFCON) From It's Inception To 2019. / Solskjaer Confirms Injury Setback For United Ahead Of Crystal Palace Clash / "I Miss You Already" - INIESTA Wrote Emotionally To TORRES Bfore His Final Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.