Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What God Informed Me Concerning Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash – Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Informed Me Concerning Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash – Pastor Adeboye (240 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash: Pastor Prize Aluko Prophecy About Plan To Kill VP / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What God Informed Me Concerning Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash – Pastor Adeboye by odidi24news(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Minister Enoch Adeboye while lecturing at the Holy Ghost Service of the Redeemed Christian Church of God 67th Annual Convention on Friday August 9, reviewed how God informed him

concerning the threat Vice President Yemi Osinbajo was in before the helicopter crash he made due in February with his group in Kabba zone of Kogi State.

As indicated by the RCCG General Overseer, God murmured to him while in his petition room that his child (Yemi Osinbajo) was in risk.

“I got the message however I didn’t have even an inkling how to exhibit it,” he said. “He was going around on political battles so I didn’t have the foggiest idea how to stop him. I additionally didn’t need him to be terrified so I depended on appealing to God for him.”

The General Overseer said he petitioned God for two minutes, rehashing “Father, ensure your child,” multiple times.

Review that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo in his declaration after the February crash he got away safe, said he didn’t comprehend why the minister rehashed the supplication of security for him.

“I advised him on the advancement we have made with the crusade and afterward the General Overseer appealed to God for God’s assurance for me in the entirety of my movements and developments.

“That was not what the fallen angel had arranged but rather what did the feature read, Vice President Osinbajo’s helicopter crashes all safe, not one accident,” Osinbajo said during a thanksgiving administration in Lokoja.

Re: What God Informed Me Concerning Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash – Pastor Adeboye by indigenous234(f): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Story

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Know Real Love / Is Your All On The Altar Of Jesus Christ? / The Supreme Deity Of The Lord Jesus Christ And The 'seun' Analogy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.