Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) (3876 Views)

Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video) / Regina Daniels Shows Living Room Of Ned Nwoko, Her Husband (Photos) / Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by EzegeNG: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
Miley Cyrus spotted kissing Brody Jenner's ex Kaitlynn Carter in Italy after split with Liam Hemsworth

Last week, Carter and Jenner announced they had "decided to amicably separate" after reportedly tying the knot in Bali last June.

However, a source close to the former couple told ET that the two were never legally married, unlike Cyrus and Hemsworth, who made their love official last December

A statement from Miley's reps, given to CBS,says the pair have "agreed to separate at this time".

The singer and actor met 10 years ago on the set of Nicholas Sparks' drama The Last Song.

The couple have had an on-off relationship - they briefly broke up in 2013 before getting back together again in 2015 and marrying in 2018.

Miley confirmed the December wedding on social media by sharing images of the ceremony.

They got married at her home in Franklin, Tennessee in front of a small group of close family and friends.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/miley-cyrus-spotted-kissing-a-lady-after-split-with-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by EzegeNG: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nawaoo
Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by Jaysolu(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
American celebrities will pull the craziest stunts just to trend
yet they do it with sense and are still admired by their fans.. you would hardly see people who don't support this on social media coming to bash her for kissing her fellow woman... cuz they mind their business

but try this in nigeria and watch people spewing out all the frustration in their irrelevant lives

2 Likes

Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by Timson01(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
THE world is ending all this nonsense is soup pose to happen
Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
I pity guys that marry lesbians sha. They are possessed and can never bring u joy. NEVER.

6 Likes

Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by BluntBlunt: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
The marriage was heading for the rocks from the beginning

2 Likes

Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by malanado: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bruno3000:
I pity guys that marry lesbians sha. They are possessed and can never bring u joy. NEVER.
they are not possessed they are people who are just different and Miley have always been like this I love both girls and boys . people are to scared of what they don't understand or can't control.
Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Well that's none of our business.
Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by Harry00(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
She wants to be a full time lesbian now Happy for her

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
She showed u signs but u still stuck with her ....this is the result

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 1:18am On Aug 12, 2019
shocked u love both girls and boys. The spirit speaketh thru u!
malanado:
they are not possessed they are people who are just different and Miley have always been like this I love both girls and boys . people are to scared of what they don't understand or can't control.

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 1:23am On Aug 12, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Well that's none of our business.
It is. Because they choose not to allow private matter to remain private. So long as they continue to flash their lifestyle in public, we must also comment.

2 Likes

Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by chingle5(m): 5:06am On Aug 12, 2019
Bruno3000:
shocked u love both girls and boys. The spirit speaketh thru u!

I think you misunderstood what the guy is trying to say , I think what he meant was that "Miley" have always loved both boys and girls..... Well she is a party freak ,unstable and hard to control...... Well that one is her own business when brokeness want to kill me HERE

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2019
chingle5:

I think you misunderstood what the guy is trying to say , I think what he meant was that "Miley" have always loved both boys and girls..... Well she is a party freak ,unstable and hard to control...... Well that one is her own business when brokeness want to kill me HERE
Abi o... Brokeness won't kill u. New week, renewed hope.
Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by malanado: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
chingle5:

you just read my mind if you check Miley dating history and songs especially (she is not him ) that alone will tell it up it is not a surprise for her fans e.g me after her post hannah montana stunts and her life style don't apply to me
Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by chingle5(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Bruno3000:
Abi o... Brokeness won't kill u. New week, renewed hope.

Tank u o we will prove to Mr president that Nigerian youth r nor lazy.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by chingle5(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
malanado:
you just read my mind if you check Miley dating history and songs especially (she is not him ) that alone will tell it up it is not a surprise for her fans e.g me after her post hannah montana stunts and her life style don't apply to me

What usually work over there will Neva work here that is just a FACT.....
Re: Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
Not surprised ..always said she was pansexual

(1) (Reply)

Video: #bbahotshots Shower Hour Day 17 Fearuring Samantha | 18+ DOWNLOAD / D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) / Now Who Is The Boss? Wizkid Vs Davido – You All Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.