Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

My Experience... MTN Vs Airtel Data...time To Leave Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience... MTN Vs Airtel Data...time To Leave Airtel (2770 Views)

Mtn Vs Glo / MTN Vs Airtel - What Do You Think Of Their Services / Mtn Vs Airtel (best Network Of D Year) Drop Your Comments Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience... MTN Vs Airtel Data...time To Leave Airtel by TechNoni: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
My people howfar, we all know Airtel has been messing up with their internet service lately. This last several hours of service disruption broke the camel's back and I decided to get me an MTN 4G SIM. I'll be highlighting my experience with MTN and why I'm loving their service so far.

Make nobody tag me oo. This is my experience, so stay on your lane oo

Coverage Score:
MTN(9/10)
Airtel(4/10)

Coverage Quality:
MTN(9/10)
Aritel(3/10)

Price:
MTN(7/10)
Aritel(7/10)

Service Uptime:
MTN(9/10)
Airtel(3.5/10)

Customer Service:
MTN(9/10)
Airtel(5/10)

Airtel no even say "eyah, take small 2GB for all the trouble" Nothing, just sorry and waka pass.

In summary, if you're looking for quality data/Internet service, you'll love MTN 4G.

1 Like

Re: My Experience... MTN Vs Airtel Data...time To Leave Airtel by happybee: 1:58am On Aug 12, 2019
Wetin dey vex me be say i subscribed early hours of yesterday and i the night i couldn't browse, i had to go check my data alas i saw balance remaining blah blah (Expired).
Thing wey i do this morning, thunder fire all these network providers.
Re: My Experience... MTN Vs Airtel Data...time To Leave Airtel by wordcat(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2019
All of them are the same but I don't blame them, I blame the useless looters we have as leaders.
Re: My Experience... MTN Vs Airtel Data...time To Leave Airtel by OCTAVO: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2019
smiley
Re: My Experience... MTN Vs Airtel Data...time To Leave Airtel by Alfred234(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Sorry to burst your bubble OP but MTN doesn't have a wide 4G coverage even tho they rolled out their 4G network since 2017. Airtel has the widest 4G coverage in Nigeria and they started rolling out their 4G network last year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Hot 12 Is The First Infinix Smartphone With Google Android 12 Out Of The Box / Is Samsung A73 5G A Good Phone ? / Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.