Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG (53323 Views)

Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video / We Will Make Tekno A Scapegoat, Says FG / Bbnaija: Biggie Makes A Scapegoat Of Tacha; Bans Her, Others For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by backnbeta(f): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2019
FG should please make a scapegoat of the poliTHIEFCIANS and killer herdsmen. Leave silly Tekno for now

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by mekaboy(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2019
No fulani killer has been used as scape goat or seen as threat to national security.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by OkoYibo: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2019
mrvitalis:
Are we no longer a secular state ?

Anambra is Home for All, not Lagos.

He can go shoot his nonsense there.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2019
We will use APC as scape(ram). grin
Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by Femich18(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by OTayobami(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2019
So if they make tekno a scapegoat then what will they make book haram ceo grin grin this naija government sef

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by walkwithgod(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2019
ehinorlive:
i need a job please

U better go buy lappy start to dey hustle. You dey siddon wait for job. Ewu Gambia ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by IkemChris(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2019
NJobs:
This is a good development, we cannot condone immorality in our open space. Imagine the number of kids that would seen that gross show of shame

Oh you believe this shit this man is saying? My brother forget it. This is Nigeria ooooo and it's Bubu's era ooooo. They are fighting corruption.....
Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by Femeto: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2019
Instead of you to warn him to pull down d video. Which national security is he disturbing�
Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by Mcponpin(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2019
“”Because, his action is a threat to national security and bad influence on Nigerian youths”

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 12, 2019
NJobs:
This is a good development, we cannot condone immorality in our open space. Imagine the number of kids that would seen that gross show of shame
Which kid would be up at 12a.m, Isn't he supposed to be sleeping?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by mrvitalis(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2019
OkoYibo:

Anambra is Home for All, not Lagos.

He can go shoot his nonsense there.
Support regional government then
Im sure ur landlord is igbo from anambra

If u pay ur rent he won't bother u

1 Like

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by uchennamani(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2019
NJobs:
Ewu
Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by tuzle(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2019
They just made the video popular

1 Like

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by chudez0147(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Untop tekno matter naim dem dey find scape goat they'll not use kidnappers and bandits and boko haram as scape goat
They are starting with Tekno...so relax
Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by olisaEze(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2019
Nigerians are the all time best when it comes to people that know how to major in minor things! grin

Breaking news: Tekno with 3 strippers is now a threat to national security! cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by Stevechoko45: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2019
Please go and sit down because he didn’t give you money before doing that long throat
Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by WINDSOW(m): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2019
Kettle calling pot black. Idiot & idiosyncrasy!
Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by Ubekus: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2019
Make him a scape ram

1 Like

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by princeade86(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2019
they are not serious
Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:
What tekno have done wrong una go tell me. The ladies weren't even nude. They were on bikinis. Like say y'all don't go to beaches or hotel pools.

Secondly, he waited till midnight before he shot that video. You ought to be in your bed sleeping and what you were doing out that late at such ungodly hour no concern am at all.
He shouldn't have done it on the road. For heaven sake it is a public place hence anyone can pass that route anytime.
Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by OkoYibo: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

Support regional government then
Im sure ur landlord is igbo from anambra

If u pay ur rent he won't bother u

Why should I support you? Are you all cripples and deformed people in your place that you can't chart your future?

My landlord? See this gala hawker o.
You think everyone is a tenant in Lagos like your poverty-stricken folks?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2019
ehinorlive:
i need a job please
No mind our government
They won't use your joblessness as escape goat and provide you with your need
I wonder if the Video is now our problem
Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2019
Runsewe said: “Since the offensive Tekno scam video came to limelight, I have received hundreds of telephone calls and SMS from Nigerians at home and others in United Kingdom, U.S, Canada and other parts of the world.

“They are querying why such anomaly could be tolerated in Nigeria.

“Now that he has released the shameful video, when investigation is still ongoing, we are going to inform security agencies to place him on their watch list.

“Because, his action is a threat to national security and bad influence on Nigerian youths.

“We warn that nudity is not part of our culture and should not be tolerated.

“The Federal Government will henceforth fish out such clubs for nude dancers across the country for their promoters to face prosecution.”

someone does not have work.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by Neddstark: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Untop tekno matter naim dem dey find scape goat they'll not use kidnappers and bandits and boko haram as scape goat

So because of one ill, we should not take action on other ills? Untill men start screwing themselves on the street in the name of freedom, your head go get sense

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by OkoYibo: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:
What tekno have done wrong una go tell me. The ladies weren't even nude. They were on bikinis. Like say y'all don't go to beaches or hotel pools.

Secondly, he waited till midnight before he shot that video. You ought to be in your bed sleeping and what you were doing out that late at such ungodly hour no concern am at all.

You would go and tell them that in his defence.

Whether laws against nudity and indecent exposure don't apply at night, you'll tell us here.

No wonder you clowns end up in prisons in foreign lands. You don't understand how laws work.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by Studyinchina200(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2019
Give that same energy to the politicians.
NJobs:
Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by HeyCorleone(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2019
NJobs:

What is new about that?

We are worried about not corrupting our kids, but what future are we giving them?

Nigeria is like a man going out naked with nothing but socks on and is worried people would find him weird because the socks is torn.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2019
Nonsense

No be only scapegoat and scraped goat
Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by ehinorlive: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2019
walkwithgod:

U better go buy lappy start to dey hustle. You dey siddon wait for job. Ewu Gambia ��
which huzzle yahoo? my God will not allow me
Re: Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG by mrvitalis(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2019
OkoYibo:

Why should I support you? Are you all cripples and deformed people in your place that you can't chart your future?

My landlord? See this gala hawker o.
You think everyone is a tenant in Lagos like your poverty-stricken folks?

Say the truth i can come n pay 2 years rent for u
This is ur last chance

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia / Pictures Of Celebrities At Mercy Johnson's Wedding / Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.