Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved (4835 Views)

Can The Creator "Judge" The Created / The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. / Why It Makes No Sense To Worship God, The Creator Of Jehovah And Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Of course, there are also many weak Muslims who do not use to observe their prayer on regular basis and very negligent in following the teachings of the prophet. But yet we cannot say they do not believe in Muhammad (pbuh). We can only say they do not truthfully believe in him.

But Jesus did not say; THOSE WHO WILL TRUTHFULLY BELIEVE IN ME through their message.

He simply said THOSE WHO WILL BELIEVE IN ME.

Furthermore, that Jesus'prayer in John 17:20-23 has been in existence BEFORE the existence of the Christian world. Therefore, if Jesus truly utter this prayer, then God must have accepted it. Hence, we will not even see any Christian that would not truthfully believe in Jesus. In fact, God Almighty would have prevented the doctrine of Trinity from being established in the first instance. But this is not so.
This simply show that Jesus never prayed for the complete unity of the Christian world. This is because he was never sent to the world. By his own admission; I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 15:24). If Jesus already knew that he would later be sent to the entire world, he would not have said this statement in Matthew 15:24. He would have simply told that Canaanite woman; "it is not yet time for the Gentiles" instead of saying he was sent only to the Israelites (Matthew 15:22-24)

@bolded
Has resolved everything you've been arguing for ever since you came on Nairaland Sir!

So you can continue arguing with whoever tells you he/she doesn't believe in Muhammad at all, because the word Muslims simply means believer. And i also believe in Muhammad {though not truthfully} since Jesus said there will come after him many false prophets and the spirit of truth. So i believe Muhammad could be any of those.

Therefore any difference you and i have henceforth is not to be seriously taken, since there are millions of weak Muslims as well who don't truthfully believe in Muhammad, just count Maximus along with those weak Muslims !

Can i now get a hi~five from you, my brother in my weak faith? cheesy
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Abdulgaffar22: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded
Has resolved everything you've been arguing for ever since you came on Nairaland Sir!

So you can continue arguing with whoever tells you he/she doesn't believe in Muhammad at all, because the word Muslims simply means believer. And i also believe in Muhammad {though not truthfully} since Jesus said there will come after him many false prophets and the spirit of truth. So i believe Muhammad could be any of those.

Therefore any difference you and i have henceforth is not to be seriously taken, since there are millions of weak Muslims as well who don't truthfully believe in Muhammad, just count Maximus along with those weak Muslims !

By leaving Islam COMPLETELY for Christianity, there is no way we can count you among those who believe in Muhammad. All those weak Muslims you are seeing still believe in Muhammad because during the time of Ramadan they change a little bit. They are still in the fold of Islam. But you are TOTALLY out of Islam. So you are not among the weak Muslims.
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Abdulgaffar22: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded

By leaving Islam COMPLETELY for Christianity, there is no way we can count you among those who believe in Muhammad. All those weak Muslims you are seeing still believe in Muhammad because during the time of Ramadan they change a little bit. They are still in the fold of Islam. But you are TOTALLY out of Islam. So you are not among the weak Muslims.

By the way what is your view about Matthew 15:22-28 ?
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

My friend, the truth can't be hidden forever! Luke 8:17

It's either you believe in something or you don't believe at all.

If you say God sent Muhammad from heaven to come and teach people the truth about God, and Muhammad taught his disciples 30 things to keep observing as the tenets of the faith.
The one and only excuse for you not to comply with the whole thirty is if you're NOT aware of some aspects, but so far you're aware of it all and you're seeing some who also claims to be Muslims fervently observing all of it, and you're not ready to sort out the differences between you and such ones, whatever makes you to be selective of the tenets simply connotes higher wisdom on your part which surpasses that of the messenger God sent to teach you!
Therefore humans my count you as one of those who believe in the messenger from God, but God himself who searches all hearts will never accept you as his worshipper, because your heart is NOT complete with him! Isaiah 38:3 compared to Genesis 4:3-7

Jesus said "Teaching them to observe ALL that i have commanded" Matthew 28:20

Each and every member of Jehovah's Witnesses globally are soberly watchful NOT to be left behind in any of the commandments of Christ Jesus, that's why we don't accept whoever is not with us as worshiper of our God. Because any wilfully rejection of a single aspect of Christ's teaching means the person is NOT ready to be a Christian, so it's appropriate to send such ones away from our midst and for your information that's what we call Disfellowshiping

That's the main reason you're seeing all those claiming Christians taking their stand against us even though they're not united in thoughts regarding tenets of Christianity, but they're ready to oppose us always because we're telling them "Christianity has principles and tenets that must be duly observed" but they just want to be selective of what they will act upon in the Bible!

I'm sure your Islamic clerics taught you few things about a deceptive spirit being called Satan, he is responsible for the confusion in religion and he is a master in making people choose whatever pleases each one of them yet claiming they're worshiping God!

That's why you're seeing thousands of different religious sects having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all claiming Christians today!

They're not ready to find out the right way to practice Christianity in the real sense, what each of them just want is to be addressed as a Christian{believer in Christ} even if they don't know/observe the teachings of Jesus!

So they hate us like die! Matthew 10:22, John 17:14-16 wink
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
Islam would have made much sense if you all agreed on terms of worship and sharia laws, but it's really confusing seeing different groups claiming Muslims and waging war against one another in the name of Islam! embarassed

For instance in Asia, there is unending disputes and incessant troubles going on between the Sunnis and Shiites. These are supposed to be exemplary Muslims groups but only God knows why one group is killing members of the opposite group!

That's why i keep asking you to tell me that one and only group an interested person can closely observe to know exactly what Islam is all about. But since you're advocating that all the different Churches of Christendom must be recognized as Christians, then there is no way you can successfully preach Islam on a forum like this most especially when we're not seeing each other's faces.

The true God is not for confusion, the Bible teaches that Satan has made himself like God in the midst of mankind and billions are worshipping him. So the only way to distinguish the true worshipers of the most high God is not just by arguing on doctrines and teachings, but to watch closely the activities going on in the midst of those claiming worshipers of God.

Of course we're imperfect so there's no way we can totally avert rifts but if it's amongst God's people, there's no way such rift could lead to segregation and killings of parties while we're still claiming to be brothers and sisters belonging to the same family in faith! That's the reason why the
Theories
Practical Applications and
Benefits

Of JWs teachings is remarkably convincing! wink

You can't continue insisting that a unique family should plead guilty for numerous offences of people from different families simply because those criminals are holding the same document that those accused are holding.
They are describing their father's children and the traits to observe in order for you to ascertain those from the same father, but you're ignoring all those proofs and yet insisting this family is guilty! cheesy

My friend, you may have been taught falsehood by your Islam but i'm 100% sure that you will never plead guilty for the offense of those who are not your father's children simply because they're telling everyone they're your family members with documents in their hands when they have no trait nor resemblance of your father!
cheesy
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by OnyeOGA(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Are you having problem with believing in one supreme God ? Let me know so that I can assist you
Krishna is the supreme god, says hindi Religious book. Same applies to other Religious gods in their Religious books.

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Abdulgaffar22: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
Maximus69:
Islam would have made much sense if you all agreed on terms of worship and sharia laws, but it's really confusing seeing different groups claiming Muslims and waging war against one another in the name of Islam! embarassed

For instance in Asia, there is unending disputes and incessant troubles going on between the Sunnis and Shiites. These are supposed to be exemplary Muslims groups but only God knows why one group is killing members of the opposite group!

That's why i keep asking you to tell me that one and only group an interested person can closely observe to know exactly what Islam is all about. But since you're advocating that all the different Churches of Christendom must be recognized as Christians, then there is no way you can successfully preach Islam on a forum like this most especially when we're not seeing each other's faces.

The true God is not for confusion, the Bible teaches that Satan has made himself like God in the midst of mankind and billions are worshipping him. So the only way to distinguish the true worshipers of the most high God is not just by arguing on doctrines and teachings, but to watch closely the activities going on in the midst of those claiming worshipers of God.

Of course we're imperfect so there's no way we can totally avert rifts but if it's amongst God's people, there's no way such rift could lead to segregation and killings of parties while we're still claiming to be brothers and sisters belonging to the same family in faith! That's the reason why the
Theories
Practical Applications and
Benefits

Of JWs teachings is remarkably convincing! wink

Who told you Islam does not agreed on terms of worship and shariah law ? Islam does not have problems with the foundation because all Muslims have the same basic doctrines. They all believe that Allah is God and Muhammad is the messenger of God . They all believe in six articles of faith. They all believe in five pillars of Islam. They all believe in the existence of Paradise and Hell. They all believe in the same Qur'an. There is no different versions of Qur'an. Qur'an is Qur'an in Islam.

But this is not the case with Christianity. What actually tear Christianity apart is the issue of foundational doctrines. Yet any true faith from God should not have problems with the doctrines because it is the foundation upon which the edifice of the faith will be erected.

Jesus has already declared : I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST OF ISRAEL (Matthew 15:24). So you are just waisting your time in Christianity because you are not part of Israelites.

Suppose you are being asked to distribute a packet of sweet to some children in your vicinity WITH AN INSTRUCTION TO START WITH THE MALE CHILDREN BEFORE THE FEMALE.
Now one of the female children approaches you for the collection of her own sweet. Please before God and man would you say; " I WAS ONLY ASKED TO GIVE THE MALE" ?

Of course, you would not utter such kind of statement. You would definitely say "IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE FEMALE"

Similarly, if it was already in the divine plan that JESUS AND HIS APOSTLES WOULD PREACH TO THE JEWS FIRST AND THEN TO ALL THE GENTILES, then Jesus' statement directed to that Canaanite woman in Matthew 15:24 should have been: IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE GENTILES or something similar in meaning rather than “I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL”.

Why did Jesus have to say such a statement if he was truly sent to the entire world to die for our sins? But you choose to neglect this very fact thinking that subjective benefits you're feeling in your organization is enough to prove that you on a right path.

There is NO ANY VERSE in the Qur'an which says Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) or his companions were sent ONLY to the Arabs.

But see how the Bible categorically declared that Jesus (pbuh) was sent ONLY to the Israelites; I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL ( Matthew 15:24) and see how Qur’an declared that Muhammad (pbuh) was sent to ALL MANKIND; " AND WE HAVE NOT SENT YOU (O Muhammad-pbuh) EXCEPT AS A GIVER OF GLAD TIDINGS AND AS A WARNER TO ALL MANKIND (Qur’an 34:28)". ..
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Who told you Islam does not agreed on terms of worship and shariah law ? Islam does not have problems with the foundation because all Muslims have the same basic doctrines. They all believe that Allah is God and Muhammad is the messenger of God . They all believe in six articles of faith. They all believe in five pillars of Islam. They all believe in the existence of Paradise and Hell. They all believe in the same Qur'an. There is no different versions of Qur'an. Qur'an is Qur'an in Islam.

But this is not the case with Christianity. What actually tear Christianity apart is the issue of foundational doctrines. Yet any true faith from God should not have problems with the doctrines because it is the foundation upon which the edifice of the faith will be erected.

Jesus has already declared : I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST OF ISRAEL (Matthew 15:24). So you are just waisting your time in Christianity because you are not part of Israelites.

Suppose you are being asked to distribute a packet of sweet to some children in your vicinity WITH AN INSTRUCTION TO START WITH THE MALE CHILDREN BEFORE THE FEMALE.
Now one of the female children approaches you for the collection of her own sweet. Please before God and man would you say; " I WAS ONLY ASKED TO GIVE THE MALE" ?

Of course, you would not utter such kind of statement. You would definitely say "IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE FEMALE"

Similarly, if it was already in the divine plan that JESUS AND HIS APOSTLES WOULD PREACH TO THE JEWS FIRST AND THEN TO ALL THE GENTILES, then Jesus' statement directed to that Canaanite woman in Matthew 15:24 should have been: IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE GENTILES or something similar in meaning rather than “I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL”.

Why did Jesus have to say such a statement if he was truly sent to the entire world to die for our sins? But you choose to neglect this very fact thinking that subjective benefits you're feeling in your organization is enough to prove that you on a right path.

There is NO ANY VERSE in the Qur'an which says Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) or his companions were sent ONLY to the Arabs.

But see how the Bible categorically declared that Jesus (pbuh) was sent ONLY to the Israelites; I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL ( Matthew 15:24) and see how Qur’an declared that Muhammad (pbuh) was sent to ALL MANKIND; " AND WE HAVE NOT SENT YOU (O Muhammad-pbuh) EXCEPT AS A GIVER OF GLAD TIDINGS AND AS A WARNER TO ALL MANKIND (Qur’an 34:28)". ..

Mr Muhammad, before you expect lovers of Peace to abandon their peaceful religion, go and settle the differences between Shiites and Sunnis killing one another because of the same Allah, Muhammad and Quran! cheesy
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Abdulgaffar22: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
OnyeOGA:
Krishna is the supreme god, says hindi Religious book. Same applies to other Religious gods in their Religious books.

The one supreme God is the eternal and personal being that has no beginning which brought the universe into existence.

If Krishna have all these qualities of a supreme God, then they are right. But if Krishna does not posses those qualities, then it is not the supreme God.
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Abdulgaffar22: 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
Maximus69:

Mr Muhammad, before you expect lovers of Peace to abandon their peaceful religion, go and settle the differences between Shiites and Sunnis killing one another because of the same Allah, Muhammad and Quran! cheesy

Answer this question;

If they truthfully believe in Allah, Qur'an and the last day, they would not have fought with each other over trivial matters. They are only fighting for their personal motives and using religion as a pretext. Other Muslims are less concerned
about them because they are hypocrites.
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Answer this question;

If they truthfully believe in Allah, Qur'an and the last day, they would not have fought with each other over trivial matters. They are only fighting for their personal motives and using religion as a pretext. Other Muslims are less concerned
about them because they are hypocrites.

The main reason why one group needs to emerge as the real Muslims to be observing for the virtuous deeds to learn.
All those rules, tenets and hypocritical greeting of Salam aleikum {Peace be unto you} amounts to nothing if there is no real Peace in your religion! wink
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Abdulgaffar22: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
Maximus69:

The main reason why one group needs to emerge as the real Muslims to be observing for the virtuous deeds to learn.
All those rules, tenets and hypocritical greeting of Salam aleikum {Peace be unto you} amounts to nothing if there is no real Peace in your religion! wink

Jesus said; I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 15:24).

Honestly, apart from this very verse, there are other many biblical verses to prove that Jesus was NEVER sent to you.

Don't be like a student of a university who used to attend lectures and participate in the examinations for many years but later discovered that his admission into the university was a FAKE one. So don't waste your precious time in Christianity because you are not part of Israelites..

Think very well ; why would Jesus said I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE ISRAELITES if he was actually sent to the entire world? Don't you see that something has wronged some where ?

See how your theoretical problems are increasing

1. You are unable to defend Jesus as a master worker of creation.

2. You are unable to deny the existence of hell in your Bible

3. You are in a state of dilemma regarding the spirit of truth in John 16:12-13.

4. You are unable to explain why Jesus would said he was sent ONLY to the Israelites instead of simply told the Canaanite woman that it is not yet time for the Gentiles if was truly sent to the entire world.

5. You are unable to explain why God that says an innocent and righteous human being must not be killed (Exodus 20:13) will suddenly CONTRADICT himself by saying an innocent and righteous human being must be killed on the Cross of Calvary before the humanity can gain eternal life.

But you neglect all these problems and continue to rely on your subjective BENEFITS of being with the watch tower organization.

If Jehovah witnesses can stand on their own without having any link with Bible and Christianity, it would have been better for them. However, the presence of all these foundational problems will NEVER allow anybody in his right sense to join any sect of Christianity.
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 17, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Jesus said; I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 15:24).

Honestly, apart from this very verse, there are other many biblical verses to prove that Jesus was NEVER sent to you.

Don't be like a student of a university who used to attend lectures and participate in the examinations for many years but later discovered that his admission into the university was a FAKE one. So don't waste your precious time in Christianity because you are not part of Israelites..

Think very well ; why would Jesus said I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE ISRAELITES if he was actually sent to the entire world? Don't you see that something has wronged some where ?

See how your theoretical problems are increasing

1. You are unable to defend Jesus as a master worker of creation.

2. You are unable to deny the existence of hell in your Bible

3. You are in a state of dilemma regarding the spirit of truth in John 16:12-13.

4. You are unable to explain why Jesus would said he was sent ONLY to the Israelites instead of simply told the Canaanite woman that it is not yet time for the Gentiles if was truly sent to the entire world.

5. You are unable to explain why God that says an innocent and righteous human being must not be killed (Exodus 20:13) will suddenly CONTRADICT himself by saying an innocent and righteous human being must be killed on the Cross of Calvary before the humanity can gain eternal life.

But you neglect all these problems and continue to rely on your subjective BENEFITS of being with the watch tower organization.

If Jehovah witnesses can stand on their own without having any link with Bible and Christianity, it would have been better for them. However, the presence of all these foundational problems will NEVER allow anybody in his right sense to join any sect of Christianity.

Jesus came for the selection of his corulers who will rule with him in heaven and God has promised that these corulers must be selected from only the children of Abraham, that's why Jesus said that! wink

It's those corulers{Jews} that are supposed to carry the info about God's plans for the earth to all other nations, but it's what the designated King {Jesus} taught them that they will use to gather the subjects of God's Kingdom! That's why Jesus went further to say his message {which supposed to be spread by the Jews} will save righteous people from all the earth! John 3:16-18

Muhammad failed woefully because it was the teachings of the Catholics that he just copied, removed the Trinity which will jeopardise his self acclaimed status as the last and greatest prophet because if Jesus is taught to be a part of the Trinity then himself {Muhammad} is of no relevance again.

All good people are going to heaven
Immortality of the soul
Eternal torment in hellfire
Participation in political affairs
Use of specific language during worship
Certain dress code {women covering body parts}
Bowing publicly {gesture}
Repetitions during prayers with the use of rosary
Traveling for pilgrimage {Jerusalem, Rome or Mecca}
Building tall worship centers for call to prayers
Seasonal festivities
Crucial punishment for sinners

Were all copied from Catholicism by Muhammad, even the name of his God became another problem because noone back then during the 6th century knew the actual pronunciation of the divine name, so Muhammad had no choice than to tell his disciples that Allah {which when translated simply means God} is the one who sent him. But other nations had deities with specific names like
Jupiter, Vishnu, Krishna, Buddha, Zeus, Orunmila and so on are revered as God{Allah}!
So what happened to the name of the God that sent Muhammad? undecided

Therefore my guy, Muhammad is FAKE! He has nothing to distinguish himself from the false teachings of the Catholics, he just fabricated so many judicial process on his own and that's why Islam is devastated today because those ideas aren't applicable anymore in the modern society today! embarassed
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Abdulgaffar22: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2019
The similitude of a watch tower organization is like the case of of a very generous man that got his wealth through money ritual

THEORY; the origin of the money is evil

PRACTICAL APPLICATION: giving out the money for assistance

BENEFIT: the lives of the orphans, the poor and the widow in his town change for the better

You will agree with me that there is nothing wrong with practical application and benefit. But the THEORY will still cause the man to fall sooner or later.

Similarly, watch tower organization may not have problem with practical application and benefit but their THEORY (taking Jesus as the creator, denial of existence of hell fire, accepting the spirit of truth as the third person of Trinity etc) will still cause the organization to fall sooner or later
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
The similitude of a watch tower organization is like the case of of a very generous man that got his wealth through money ritual

THEORY; the origin of the money is evil

PRACTICAL APPLICATION: giving out the money for assistance

BENEFIT: the lives of the orphans, the poor and the widow in his town change for the better

You will agree with me that there is nothing wrong with practical application and benefit. But the THEORY will still cause the man to fall sooner or later.

Similarly, watch tower organization may not have problem with practical application and benefit but their THEORY (taking Jesus as the creator, denial of existence of hell fire, accepting the spirit of truth as the third person of Trinity etc) will still cause the organization to fall sooner or later

I'm not the one who started the organization, just as you were born and trained to believe God exists is the same with me, both of us agreed that God must have fine and virtuous qualities, and we both agreed that these qualities must reflect in his worshippers. But where we disagree is the teachings that leads to the truth about God! While you're stringent with teachings that's appealing to common sense {though with no virtuous benefits}, i on the other hand prefered the teachings that appeals to the UNCOMMON sense and profitable as in beneficial to one and all!

The organization just kicked off approximately 6,000 years ago, the name was hidden so that Satan kept guessing what they will eventually be called in order to initiate a group and steal that name, God refused to reveal that name not until just 90 years ago! Isaiah 65:15

It's the group name for people who don't just agree with the common teachings that's acceptable in their neighbourhood, they're keenly observant of everything that's happening around them but they keep God's qualities in mind so that when people gather together for the purpose of worship they're not carried away with their seemingly popular teachings, with gestures and deceptive appearance. They're watchful of the group that's able to reflect God's qualities!

Jesus said concerning them "nobody gathers grapes from thorns nor figs from thistles, by their fruit you will recognise them" Matthew 7:16

If they're not having God's backing, surely they can never reflect God's qualities when Satan is fighting hard to turn everyone against God!

They've faced fierce opposition from powerful dictators from the start till now! They're not using any physical weapons to defend themselves even when enemies are fighting really touch to devastate and dispass them. They've succeeded in maintaining that one happy global family as peace-loving worshippers!

So let's wait until then my guy, UNTIL THE ORGANIZATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES FALL!
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by orunto27: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2019
The WORD is a Q-PLAN in Metamorphosis. And God is Capable because God is EVERYTHING in Spirit, Symbolism and in Words..

Pray for Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding.
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Abdulgaffar22: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2019
Maximus69:

Jesus came for the selection of his corulers who will rule with him in heaven and God has promised that these corulers must be selected from only the children of Abraham, that's why Jesus said that! wink

Matthew 15:22-26 say as follows

15:22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession."

15:23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."

15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

15:25 The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said.

15:26 He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."

You said: Jesus came to select his corulers who will rule with him in heaven. But did woman ask Jesus to put her among his corulers or you don't know what you are saying ?

He simply ask Jesus to pray for the healing of her daughter. If Jesus came for the whole world to benefit from his earthly mission, why did he have to tell the woman again " IT IS NOT RIGHT TO TAKE THE CHILDREN'S BREAD (i:e what belongs only to the Jews ) AND TOSS IT TO THEIR DOGS(i:e the Gentiles) ? See how Jesus labelled you as "dogs" because he was never sent to you.
Again, why did he ask the so- called corulers not to preach among the Gentiles as the following verses indicate ?

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.
Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 10:5-6)

Maximus69:

Muhammad failed woefully because it was the teachings of the Catholics that he just copied, removed the Trinity which will jeopardise his self acclaimed status as the last and greatest prophet because if Jesus is taught to be a part of the Trinity then himself {Muhammad} is of no relevance again.

This is exactly how you got it wrong. If Prophet of Islam was a false prophet, he had to be motivated by Satan. But Satan is the original author of doctrine of Trinity. Yet Satan would never destroy his well- established work because Satan does not use to oppose himself (see Mark 3:26). Satan can still deceived the Arabs by maintaining his doctrine of Trinity because they still believed in many gods at that time. So there was nothing difficult for Satan to reduce these multiple gods to triune gods instead of one God. In fact, they find it very difficult to accept the doctrine of one supreme God that prophet was asking them to embrace. So my friend you argument is not reasonable and logical.

If you believe that your paradise is going to be established on this surface of the earth, you outrightly got it wrong because it is well known that the sun is growing old day by day. When the sun cease to exist, then no life can exist again on the surface of the earth.

If the soul is not immortal and there is no any punishment in hell, then what is the essence of believing in God and striving to obey him ? Honestly, your ideology can ruin the morality of the entire world. One of the greatest reason that many people avoid doing something evil and engaging in good deeds is because they believe that there is reward and punishment after living this world. Consider a very great robber that killed many people in this world and did not face any justice till he died. Now if there is no any punishment in the hereafter except annihilation (i:e cessation of existence), then how could a perfect justice be administered ?

Use of specific language for worship throughout the world has been prophesied in Zephaniah 3:9

If there is no certain dress code for woman, then they would be free to wear anything they like. In that case, dressing with modesty will never be achieved. If there is no certain dress code, how are we to determine whether certain parts of woman body should be covered or not ?

Bowing and prostrating for God publicly is neither started by Catholicism nor Islam. It is deeply rooted in Bible ; Nehemiah 8:4-6

Travelling for pilgrimage to Mecca is also prophesied in book of Isaiah ;

In the last days the MOUNTAIN( i:e mount Arafat) of the LORD'S TEMPLE (i:e kabah) will be established as chief among the mountains; it will be raised above the hills, and ALL NATIONS will stream to it. (Isaiah 2:2)
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2019
All you just need to do is erase Muhammadan teachings from your brains so that you can perceive what is BENEFICIAL cheesy

Jesus said he came only for the Israelites and you're expecting him to say it's to select his corulers! cheesy
Even the woman's response shows that she fully grasp the purpose of Jesus coming!
Elijah, Elisha, Daniel, Jonah and many other prophet of God performed duties of different kinds for other nations { Luke 4:25-26} so why must Jesus also a prophet from the same God now say that if simply it's about healing? cheesy

And again you also mentioned language! Are you this daft? cheesy

Come on, what's the purpose of using the same language for worship when worshippers can't unite? cheesy

Can't you grasp that it simply means Perfect line of communication amongst worshippers of God? cheesy

And Isaiah's prophecy, Walahi Talahi my guy your brains are totally dead! undecided

Is Ararat the tallest mountain in earth?
Can't you see that the same prophesy further indicates that worshippers will not lift up weapons against one another neither join military services anymore? cheesy

Abdulgaffar, forget about Islam! It's just a fabrication of Muhammad's imagination that's all! cheesy
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Abdulgaffar22: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2019
Maximus69:

Jesus said he came only for the Israelites and you're expecting him to say it's to select his corulers! cheesy
Even the woman's response shows that she fully grasp the purpose of Jesus coming!
You are not responding to questions like intelligent person. I didn't expect Jesus to say he came to select his corulers. But I am expecting Jesus to tell the woman that " IT IS NOT YET TO TIME FOR THE GENTILES " if truly Jesus knew that his earthly mission would later reached the Gentiles through his disciples. Am I wrong ?

Again is it a must for Jesus to label the Gentiles as "DOGS" knowing that his disciples would later preach to them to accept him as God's only begotten son?

Furthermore, If Jesus was meant for the Jews and his disciples were meant for the Gentiles, then why did he forbid his disciples from preaching to the Gentiles in Matthew 10:5-6 ?

Maximus69:

And again you also mentioned language! Are you this daft? cheesy

Come on, what's the purpose of using the same language for worship when worshippers can't unite? cheesy

Can't you grasp that it simply means Perfect line of communication amongst worshippers of God? cheesy

Are you saying God Almighty does not know the appropriate words to be used to convey what he actually intended ?

Zephaniah 3:9 says as follows;

For then I will restore to the peoples a PURE LANGUAGE , that they all may call on the name of the Lord, to serve Him with one accord.

As you can see ;it is only the Muslims that are using the same pure Arabic language to worship God throughout the world.

If the worshippers are not unite then it would be impossible for millions of Muslims from different part of the world to gather at the same place to worship the same God every year behind the same Imam

Maximus69:

And Isaiah's prophecy, Walahi Talahi my guy your brains are totally dead! undecided

Is Ararat the tallest mountain in earth?
Can't you see that the same prophesy further indicates that worshippers will not lift up weapons against one another neither join military services anymore?

A brain that is physically dead is still better than the eyes that are spiritually blind. Of course, only a spiritually blinded person will think tallest mountain implies tallest in "PHYSICAL SENSE" and not in "SPIRITUAL SENSE". If it is tallest in physical sense, how would people from all nations will be flowing it ?

Isaiah 2:2 KJV read as follows;

Now it shall come to pass in the latter days
That the mountain of the Lord’s house
Shall be established on the top of the mountains, And shall be exalted above the hills;
And all nations shall flow to it.

Question 1; which MOUNTAIN that ALL NATIONS will be flowing to?

Question 2; which HOUSE of the Lord that ALL NATIONS will be flowing to ?

Answer these questions if you sincerely believe that the mountain is not ARAFAT and the house is not KABAH at mecca.
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

You are not responding to questions like intelligent person. I didn't expect Jesus to say he came to select his corulers. But I am expecting Jesus to tell the woman that " IT IS NOT YET TO TIME FOR THE GENTILES " if truly Jesus knew that his earthly mission would later reached the Gentiles through his disciples. Am I wrong ?

Again is it a must for Jesus to label the Gentiles as "DOGS" knowing that his disciples would later preach to them to accept him as God's only begotten son?

Furthermore, If Jesus was meant for the Jews and his disciples were meant for the Gentiles, then why did he forbid his disciples from preaching to the Gentiles in Matthew 10:5-6 ?

Are you saying God Almighty does not know the appropriate words to be used to convey what he actually intended ?

Zephaniah 3:9 says as follows;

For then I will restore to the peoples a PURE LANGUAGE , that they all may call on the name of the Lord, to serve Him with one accord.

As you can see ;it is only the Muslims that are using the same pure Arabic language to worship God throughout the world.

If the worshippers are not unite then it would be impossible for millions of Muslims from different part of the world to gather at the same place to worship the same God every year behind the same Imam

A brain that is physically dead is still better than the eyes that are spiritually blind. Of course, only a spiritually blinded person will think tallest mountain implies tallest in "PHYSICAL SENSE" and not in "SPIRITUAL SENSE". If it is tallest in physical sense, how would people from all nations will be flowing it ?

Isaiah 2:2 KJV read as follows;

Now it shall come to pass in the latter days
That the mountain of the Lord’s house
Shall be established on the top of the mountains, And shall be exalted above the hills;
And all nations shall flow to it.

Question 1; which MOUNTAIN that ALL NATIONS will be flowing to?

Question 2; which HOUSE of the Lord that ALL NATIONS will be flowing to ?

Answer these questions if you sincerely believe that the mountain is not ARAFAT and the house is not KABAH at mecca.

¤Jesus told his disciples @ Matthew 10:5-6 to go for Israelites, and @ Matthew 28:19-20 to the extremity of the earth. So it's clear enough that it's after his people had rejected his message {Matthew 23:37-38} that he told his Jewish disciples to go to all the nations! Act 1:8 wink

¤Calling on the name is specifically saying God has a unique name and throughout all the earth JWs are calling on the same name JEHOVAH, moreover your Imam in Mecca is leading religionists opposing and killing one another because they're speaking the same language, right? cheesy

¤Isaiah's prophesy is not about a literal tallest mountain but it must be a mountain, right? cheesy

What about the worshippers not carrying weapons against one another and not learning wars anymore? Isaiah 2:4 cheesy
Abi that side you wan tear am comot for the prophesy?

My guy forget all these stories and learn the truth, your stubbornly supporting Islam will lead you nowhere! cheesy
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Abdulgaffar22: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
Maximus69:

¤Jesus told his disciples @ Matthew 10:5-6 to go for Israelites, and @ Matthew 28:19-20 to the extremity of the earth. So it's clear enough that it's after his people had rejected his message {Matthew 23:37-38} that he told his Jewish disciples to go to all the nations! Act 1:8 wink

You refused to answer why Jesus have to label the Gentiles as "DOGS" if he knew already that his Gospel message will soon reach them ? You dogged the question. You are very smart ! By calling you dogs, was Jesus not telling you indirectly that he was never sent to you?

Matthew 28:19 reported Jesus to have said;

"Therefore go and make disciples of ALL NATION, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit".

In this very verse, Jesus commanded the apostles to baptize the people in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

But did apostles really act on this command ?
Read the three verses below;

1. Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38)

2. For as yet He had fallen upon none of them. They had only been BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS (Acts 8:16).

3. So he ordered that they be BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. Then they asked him to stay for a few days(Acts10:48)

If Jesus really commanded the apostles to baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, then WHY WOULD APOSTLES GO AGAINST THIS COMMAND AND BAPTIZE ONLY IN JESUS NAME ?

Since the apostles would never go against the command of Jesus, then the only conclusion to be reached is that Jesus NEVER give such a command. Therefore, Matthew 28:19-20 is nothing but fabrication.

Maximus69:

¤Calling on the name is specifically saying God has a unique name and throughout all the earth JWs are calling on the same name JEHOVAH, moreover your Imam in Mecca is leading religionists opposing and killing one another because they're speaking the same language, right? cheesy

Not all Muslim nations in the world are killing one another. We still have a great number of sincere Muslims (far greater than 8.5 millions) who devote themselves to worship and preaching righteousness to others. For your information I am one of them. Our headquarters in Nigeria are located at Araromi village in Ilorin and Oluti in lagos. If you want to come and see how we travelled around the world for preaching , let me know. The fact that we are yet to reach you is not an evidence that we are not existing. Allah has commanded us not to segregate our selves from other Muslims (Qur'an 3:103-104) like you completely segregate yourself from other Christian world. That is the reason why unexposed Christians like you do not know us. Ask your people, we normally meet at villages.
Maximus69:

¤Isaiah's prophesy is not about a literal tallest mountain but it must be a mountain, right? cheesy

What about the worshippers not carrying weapons against one another and not learning wars anymore? Isaiah 2:4 cheesy
Abi that side you wan tear am comot for the prophesy?

cheesy

Are you saying Isaiah 2:2-3 are completely a parable and spiritual and not physical ?

Are you saying the MOUNTAIN and the HOUSE
OF THE LORD mentioned in these two verses are parable ?
The remaining part of the prophecy (Isaiah 2:4) is coming to be fulfilled since the first part has been fulfilled.

But if you think the verses refers to WATCH TOWER ORGANIZATION, similar question can also be thrown back to you; why the entire prophecy is yet to be fulfilled ? And if entire prophecy is going to be fulfilled in later future, let us know the MOUNTAIN and the HOUSE that God refers to .
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Emusan(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Maximus69:

It's those corulers{Jews} that are supposed to carry the info about God's plans for the earth to all other nations,
but it's what the designated King {Jesus} taught them that they will use to gather the subjects of God's Kingdom! That's why Jesus went further to say his message {which supposed to be spread by the Jews} will save righteous people from all the earth! John 3:16-18

See how this thread is exposing your hypocrisy the more....

Just because you're discussing with a Muslim, you are suddenly dishing out lies forgotten that the line you use to defend your organization with a Christian supposed to be maintained throughout irrespective of whoever you're dealing with.

You claimed the "God has promised that these corulers must be selected from only the children of Abraham (Jews)", yet your fraudulent organization said the 144,000 who will rule with Jesus in heaven were chosen till 19th century.

Or you want to claim the 144,000 aren't part of corulers....

I know you'll find a way to cover your lie again by dishing out gibberish and disconnected post from the main point.
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

You refused to answer why Jesus have to label the Gentiles as "DOGS" if he knew already that his Gospel message will soon reach them ? You dogged the question. You are very smart ! By calling you dogs, was Jesus not telling you indirectly that he was never sent to you?

Matthew 28:19 reported Jesus to have said;

"Therefore go and make disciples of ALL NATION, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit".

In this very verse, Jesus commanded the apostles to baptize the people in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

But did apostles really act on this command ?
Read the three verses below;

1. Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38)

2. For as yet He had fallen upon none of them. They had only been BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS (Acts 8:16).

3. So he ordered that they be BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. Then they asked him to stay for a few days(Acts10:48)

If Jesus really commanded the apostles to baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, then WHY WOULD APOSTLES GO AGAINST THIS COMMAND AND BAPTIZE ONLY IN JESUS NAME ?

Since the apostles would never go against the command of Jesus, then the only conclusion to be reached is that Jesus NEVER give such a command. Therefore, Matthew 28:19-20 is nothing but fabrication.

Not all Muslim nations in the world are killing one another. We still have a great number of sincere Muslims (far greater than 8.5 millions) who devote themselves to worship and preaching righteousness to others. For your information I am one of them. Our headquarters in Nigeria are located at Araromi village in Ilorin and Oluti in lagos. If you want to come and see how we travelled around the world for preaching , let me know. The fact that we are yet to reach you is not an evidence that we are not existing. Allah has commanded us not to segregate our selves from other Muslims (Qur'an 3:103-104) like you completely segregate yourself from other Christian world. That is the reason why unexposed Christians like you do not know us. Ask your people, we normally meet at villages.

Are you saying Isaiah 2:2-3 are completely a parable and spiritual and not physical ?

Are you saying the MOUNTAIN and the HOUSE
OF THE LORD mentioned in these two verses are parable ?
The remaining part of the prophecy (Isaiah 2:4) is coming to be fulfilled since the first part has been fulfilled.

But if you think the verses refers to WATCH TOWER ORGANIZATION, similar question can also be thrown back to you; why the entire prophecy is yet to be fulfilled ? And if entire prophecy is going to be fulfilled in later future, let us know the MOUNTAIN and the HOUSE that God refers to .

Calm down and learn from my brothers in your neighbourhood!

Dogs in Jesus' illustrations {Luke 16:21} refers to gentiles who are of less significance before the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob whose heart is with only those observing his righteous standards! Exodus 19:5-6, Deuteronomy 7:6, 10:15

Those gentile nations like Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome were taken advantage of the circumstances of God's people, so when God abandon them these nations will overpower them {Joshua 23:12-13}and start demanding all sort of dues from them. During the time of Jesus, the Roman authorities were demanding that God's people must pay TAXES to their emperor Caesar!

So you must humble yourself before you can grasp anything from our book, otherwise you'll just be quoting and condemning the same book just like your hadits that's often referred to as strong {when it's supporting Islam} and weak {when it drags Islam in the mud}

¤There's no record of going to heaven or hell {immortality of the soul} in the old testament where you were taught that Islam picked it's laws from, then you're quoting heaven and hell which could only be found in the gospels according to the KJV, whereas your religion totally contradicts the gospels! cheesy

¤John's account says "Jesus {the word} was God" you vehemently condemn that but approves the same John's account where it's written that someone is coming after Jesus! cheesy

¤Paul said any other prophet coming after Jesus should be accursed, you condemned his letters but when it comes to covering of head for women you take side with Paul's letter since there is no other place in the entire Bible saying women should cover their heads! cheesy

You can't continue contradicting the only side where your religion could be firmly established as the truth and at the same time, arguing profusely against the same documents!

This is not like your Talib wetin who have no time to sit down with you and discuss extensively.

¤The mountains refers to worship so PURE worship is symbolised by the mountain of the true God.

¤It's the gathering of true worshipers that's referred to as the house of the Lord. House connotes organized people! wink
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 18, 2019
@Abdulgaffar You yourself quoted Isaiah 2:1-4 and Zephaniah 3:9

Laila ila Allah
~There is no king beside Allah!

That's what we often say before the Salat {Prayer}

The purpose of a KING in a kingdom is for the orderliness and peace in the kingdom, there is no usefulness in having a king if the king is not capable of speaking to his people for them to be peaceful within his domain!

But what is the significance of our one language when our king is speaking the same language {Arabic}
with all his subjects yet he couldn't use this one language to settle the internal dispute between his subjects? embarassed

Jehovah's Witnesses claims to be Christians but the name of their King is JEHOVAH and they're saying Jesus is the Prince and can you just imagine that when it's quoted in the same Bible book of Isaiah 9:6 that Jesus is the Prince of Peace!

Jehovah's Witnesses have proved beyond all reasonable doubt that their King speaks the same language with them, i can leave Nigeria today, travel to China, India, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Norway, America, Japan and name any country yet i'll feel like i'm at home because JWs are there waiting to welcome their brother in faith {me a Nigerian} not hypocritically but from the heart! undecided

Well that's what made me say goodbye to Islam!
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Abdulgaffar22: 8:11am On Aug 18, 2019
Maximus69:
@Abdulgaffar You yourself quoted Isaiah 2:1-4 and Zephaniah 3:9

Laila ila Allah
~There is no king beside Allah!

That's what we often say before the Salat {Prayer}

The purpose of a KING in a kingdom is for the orderliness and peace in the kingdom, there is no usefulness in having a king if the king is not capable of speaking to his people for them to be peaceful within his domain!

But what is the significance of our one language when our king is speaking the same language {Arabic}
with all his subjects yet he couldn't use this one language to settle the internal dispute between his subjects? embarassed

Jehovah's Witnesses claims to be Christians but the name of their King is JEHOVAH and they're saying Jesus is the Prince and can you just imagine that when it's quoted in the same Bible book of Isaiah 9:6 that Jesus is the Prince of Peace!

Jehovah's Witnesses have proved beyond all reasonable doubt that their King speaks the same language with them, i can leave Nigeria today, travel to China, India, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Norway, America, Japan and name any country yet i'll feel like i'm at home because JWs are there waiting to welcome their brother in faith {me a Nigerian} not hypocritically but from the heart! undecided

Well that's what made me say goodbye to Islam!

Let me just remind you about all the problems you have been having with your THEORY since beginning of our argument;

1. You are unable to defend that Jesus was a master worker of creation; it was Jehovah that gave series of commands (Genesis 1:1-31) and it was the same Jehovah that performed the work of Creation (Exodus 31:17, Genesis 2:2-3, Isaiah 44:24 NWT, Isaiah 48:13)

2. You are unable to deny the existence of hell fire that Jesus made mention in Matthew 25:41, Mark 9:43 and Luke 16:24.
Consider a very great robber that killed many people in this world and did not face any justice till he died. Now if there is no any punishment in the hereafter except annihilation (i:e cessation of existence) as you believe, then how could a perfect justice be administered to this great robber ?
This proved that it is also logically wrong to believe that there is no any punishment after leaving this world

3. You are in state of dilemma regarding the Spirit of truth made mentioned by Jesus in John 16:12-13: you don't want to accept this Spirit as the 3rd person of Holy Trinity and you don't want to accept the Spirit as Angel Gabriel that spoke to Muhammad (pbuh). Yet it is certain that this Spirit of truth is not an active force that can neither hear nor speak.

4. You are unable to explain why God that says an innocent and righteous human being must not be killed (Exodus 20:13) will suddenly CONTRADICT himself by saying an innocent and righteous human being must be killed on the Cross of Calvary before the humanity can gain eternal life.

5. You outrightly got it wrong by believing that your paradise is going to be established on this surface of the earth. This is because it is a well known fact that the sun is growing old day by day and it will soon expire. When the sun cease to exist, then no life can exist again on the surface of the earth.

6. You are unable to defend your claim that Jesus was sent to the entire World because the following FIVE evidence say otherwise:

(a) Jesus said "I was sent ONLY to the Iost sheep of Israel" (Matthew15:24) .
Yet if Jesus already knew that his Gospel message will later reach the Gentiles through his disciples, then he could have simply told the Canaanite woman that "it is not yet time for the Gentiles" (Matthew 15:22-24).
Since Jesus did not tell the woman what we expected, then he really meant his statement when he said "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel"

(b) Why Jesus have to label the Gentiles as DOGS if he knew that his Gospel message will soon reach them (Matthew 15:26) ?

(c) In Matthew 10:5-6, Jesus asked his disciples not to preach among the Gentiles but they should rather go and meet the Israelites.

(d) Matthew 28:19-20 is nothing but FABRICATION due to Acts 2:38, 8:16 and 10:48 which prove beyond any reasonable doubt that Jesus never commanded his disciples to make disciples of all nations nor to baptize with Trinitarian formula.

(e) If Jesus later commanded his disciples to visit the Gentiles and preach the Gospel to all the nations of the world (Acts 1:8, Mark16:15, Luke 24:47), then why did Peter have to say many years AFTER Jesus departure : "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE" (Acts 10:28 NIV) ?

Was Peter NOT aware that they were now FREE to visit the gentiles and preach the gospel to all the nations of the world ?

Some of the Christians argued that the reason why Peter said: "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE" is because he has forgotten the Jesus'new command of preaching to all the nations of the world. But if this is true, then why did remaining Jewish believers in Christ criticize Peter on the SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES on his return to Jerusalem as the following passage below revealed ? Have they also forgotten the Jesus'new command of preaching to all the nations of the world? Read the passage below

Acts 11 New Living Translation (NLT)
"Soon the news reached the apostles and other believers in Judea that the Gentiles had received the word of God. But when Peter arrived back in Jerusalem, THE JEWISH BELIEVERS CRITICIZED HIM. “YOU ENTERED THE HOME OF THE GENTILES AND EVEN ATE WITH THEM!” they said (Acts 11:1-3 NLT).

If the other Jewish believers in Christ did not criticize Peter on his arrival to Jerusalem ON THE SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES as shown above, then we may think that it was Peter that was saying nonsense when he said "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE. (Acts 10:28).

The second part of the Peter's statement "BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE IMPURE OR UNCLEAN (Acts 10:28) is only referring to the "VISION" he experienced just before the arrival of the men sent by Cornelius . The statement has NOTHING to do with the so-called Jesus' new command of preaching to all the nations of the world .

Again, some Christians want to argue that the reason why Peter said:"YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE(Acts 10:28)" is because Peter and other apostles find it difficult to discard the Jewish custom of not associating and visiting the Gentiles. However, it is not possible for the apostles and disciples of Jesus to give PREFERENCE for mere Jewish custom OVER a great and important command from their Master.

What actually preventing them was the command of "NOT PREACHING TO THE GENTILES" in Matthew 10:5-6 and the fact that Jesus told them CATEGORICALLY that he was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel( Matthew15:24).

Hopefully, this will be my last reply to your post. The theoretical problems with Christian world is too much for any person in his right sense to join any Christian sect. Just look at the problem No 6 cited above; there are FIVE strong evidence to prove that Jesus was never sent to the entire world. If you are yet to be convinced, then you're free to continue with your Jehovah witnessing.

As for me, this is the high time I stopped arguing with you.

May God guide us to the right part.

Thanks.
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Let me just remind you about all the problems you have been having with your THEORY since beginning of our argument;

1. You are unable to defend that Jesus was a master worker of creation; it was Jehovah that gave series of commands (Genesis 1:1-31) and it was the same Jehovah that performed the work of Creation (Exodus 31:17, Genesis 2:2-3, Isaiah 44:24 NWT, Isaiah 48:13)

2. You are unable to deny the existence of hell fire that Jesus made mention in Matthew 25:41, Mark 9:43 and Luke 16:24.
Consider a very great robber that killed many people in this world and did not face any justice till he died. Now if there is no any punishment in the hereafter except annihilation (i:e cessation of existence) as you believe, then how could a perfect justice be administered to this great robber ?
This proved that it is also logically wrong to believe that there is no any punishment after leaving this world

3. You are in state of dilemma regarding the Spirit of truth made mentioned by Jesus in John 16:12-13: you don't want to accept this Spirit as the 3rd person of Holy Trinity and you don't want to accept the Spirit as Angel Gabriel that spoke to Muhammad (pbuh). Yet it is certain that this Spirit of truth is not an active force that can neither hear nor speak.

4. You are unable to explain why God that says an innocent and righteous human being must not be killed (Exodus 20:13) will suddenly CONTRADICT himself by saying an innocent and righteous human being must be killed on the Cross of Calvary before the humanity can gain eternal life.

5. You outrightly got it wrong by believing that your paradise is going to be established on this surface of the earth. This is because it is a well known fact that the sun is growing old day by day and it will soon expire. When the sun cease to exist, then no life can exist again on the surface of the earth.

6. You are unable to defend your claim that Jesus was sent to the entire World because the following FIVE evidence say otherwise:

(a) Jesus said "I was sent ONLY to the Iost sheep of Israel" (Matthew15:24) .
Yet if Jesus already knew that his Gospel message will later reach the Gentiles through his disciples, then he could have simply told the Canaanite woman that "it is not yet time for the Gentiles" (Matthew 15:22-24).
Since Jesus did not tell the woman what we expected, then he really meant his statement when he said "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel"

(b) Why Jesus have to label the Gentiles as DOGS if he knew that his Gospel message will soon reach them (Matthew 15:26) ?

(c) In Matthew 10:5-6, Jesus asked his disciples not to preach among the Gentiles but they should rather go and meet the Israelites.

(d) Matthew 28:19-20 is nothing but FABRICATION due to Acts 2:38, 8:16 and 10:48 which prove beyond any reasonable doubt that Jesus never commanded his disciples to make disciples of all nations nor to baptize with Trinitarian formula.

(e) If Jesus later commanded his disciples to visit the Gentiles and preach the Gospel to all the nations of the world (Acts 1:8, Mark16:15, Luke 24:47), then why did Peter have to say many years AFTER Jesus departure : "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE" (Acts 10:28 NIV) ?

Was Peter NOT aware that they were now FREE to visit the gentiles and preach the gospel to all the nations of the world ?

Some of the Christians argued that the reason why Peter said: "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE" is because he has forgotten the Jesus'new command of preaching to all the nations of the world. But if this is true, then why did remaining Jewish believers in Christ criticize Peter on the SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES on his return to Jerusalem as the following passage below revealed ? Have they also forgotten the Jesus'new command of preaching to all the nations of the world? Read the passage below

Acts 11 New Living Translation (NLT)
"Soon the news reached the apostles and other believers in Judea that the Gentiles had received the word of God. But when Peter arrived back in Jerusalem, THE JEWISH BELIEVERS CRITICIZED HIM. “YOU ENTERED THE HOME OF THE GENTILES AND EVEN ATE WITH THEM!” they said (Acts 11:1-3 NLT).

If the other Jewish believers in Christ did not criticize Peter on his arrival to Jerusalem ON THE SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES as shown above, then we may think that it was Peter that was saying nonsense when he said "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE. (Acts 10:28).

The second part of the Peter's statement "BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE IMPURE OR UNCLEAN (Acts 10:28) is only referring to the "VISION" he experienced just before the arrival of the men sent by Cornelius . The statement has NOTHING to do with the so-called Jesus' new command of preaching to all the nations of the world .

Again, some Christians want to argue that the reason why Peter said:"YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE(Acts 10:28)" is because Peter and other apostles find it difficult to discard the Jewish custom of not associating and visiting the Gentiles. However, it is not possible for the apostles and disciples of Jesus to give PREFERENCE for mere Jewish custom OVER a great and important command from their Master.

What actually preventing them was the command of "NOT PREACHING TO THE GENTILES" in Matthew 10:5-6 and the fact that Jesus told them CATEGORICALLY that he was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel( Matthew15:24).

Hopefully, this will be my last reply to your post. The theoretical problems with Christian world is too much for any person in his right sense to join any Christian sect. Just look at the problem No 6 cited above; there are FIVE strong evidence to prove that Jesus was never sent to the entire world. If you are yet to be convinced, then you're free to continue with your Jehovah witnessing.

As for me, this is the high time I stopped arguing with you.

May God guide us to the right part.

Thanks.

There's no other way to be sure that you're on the right part if the evidence is not glaring! shocked

I'm not interested in defending anything before anyone as long as the evidence is there to prove that Jehovah's organization made up of individuals from different nationalities are peacefully worshiping the same God as a happy global family!

Whoever is expecting anything else is just prepared for arguments arguments and arguments of no relevance!
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by sonmvayina(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

The one supreme God is the eternal and personal being that has no beginning which brought the universe into existence.

If Krishna have all these qualities of a supreme God, then they are right. But if Krishna does not posses those qualities, then it is not the supreme God.

Same God different nomenclature....
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2019
Emusan:

See how this thread is exposing your hypocrisy the more....

Just because you're discussing with a Muslim, you are suddenly dishing out lies forgotten that the line you use to defend your organization with a Christian supposed to be maintained throughout irrespective of whoever you're dealing with.

You claimed the "God has promised that these corulers must be selected from only the children of Abraham (Jews)", yet your fraudulent organization said the 144,000 who will rule with Jesus in heaven were chosen till 19th century.

Or you want to claim the 144,000 aren't part of corulers....

I know you'll find a way to cover your lie again by dishing out gibberish and disconnected post from the main point.

You're just languishing in agony over nothing Sir!

The truth in Jehovah's Witnesses organization is not my making, i decided to claim it as my own after seeing all the evidences with my own eyes!

God promised that the corulers with Christ must be selected from ONLY the nation of Israel but the people refused to put faith in Jesus who is supposed to teach them important things about his righteous rule.

God will not continue to wait forever for these faithless Jew to accept Jesus! Matthew 23:37-38

So after the first set have been taken from the Jews to fulfill JEHOVAH's promise to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the invitation to complete the 144,000 heavenly corulers with Christ was blown open to gentiles who will accept Christianity! Matthew 22:8-9

You can read the whole illustration of the wedding feast @Matthew 22 from verse 1-14, because i know Pastors used to tell you that Jehovah's Witnesses only select verses!
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Emusan(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Maximus69:
You're just languishing in agony over nothing Sir!

Just as you're languishing over ignorance and self deception.

The truth in Jehovah's Witnesses organization is not my making, i decided to claim it as my own after seeing all the evidences with my own eyes!

At least, it's JWs organization you found your truth why genuine Christians found theirs in the Bible...

God promised that the corulers with Christ must be selected from ONLY the nation of Israel but the people refused to put faith in Jesus who is supposed to teach them important things about his righteous rule.

If not because I pointed out your lies, will you have changed your narration?

Hypocrite!

God will not continue to wait forever for these faithless Jew to accept Jesus! Matthew 23:37-38

So after the first set have been taken from the Jews to fulfill JEHOVAH's promise to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the invitation to complete the 144,000 heavenly corulers with Christ was blown open to gentiles who will accept Christianity! Matthew 22:8-9

Now let's see whether the passage you cited supported your narration or exposed your lies and ignorance more.

1. The kingdom of heaven was liking to a wedding...

2. The king asked His servants to call those who were bidden for the wedding...BUT they would not come!

3. After The king sent another servants but the REMNANT maltreated and even killed the servants

4. On hearing this, The king's judgement was upon them by sent forth His armies to destroy and even burn their city.

5. Then in v9 the king instructed His servants they go to the Highways (Plural) to look for "AS MANY AS YE SHALL FIND...," from here it's evident that the number can't be quantifiable....but out of your delusions and evil mind you have to assume that it must be to complete the 144,000.

6. V10 says "those servants went out into the highways (plural) and gathered together ALL as MANY AS THEY FOUND" the most astonished part is that the people gathered are "BOTH BAD and GOOD"....are you saying among the 144,000 there are still bad people among them? I know you can't answer yes! because somewhere else, you already claimed they were all FAITHFUL SERVANTS.

You can see how the said organisation you found truth is destroying your salvation with false doctrine.

You can read the whole illustration of the wedding feast @Matthew 22 from verse 1-14, because i know Pastors used to tell you that Jehovah's Witnesses only select verses!

From the illustration of the wedding, we read that the King destroyed the murderers and even burn down their city (this can be described as Armageddon).

Also, we read that the king commanded his servants to bind a man who was without wedding garment to be thrown out into outer darkness, there shall be "WEEPING and GNASHING OF TEETH"

But your demonic organization says no eternal punishment for any bad person...nor people are conscious after death.

How come the person will be weeping and gnashing of teeth?

because this punishment was totally different from the one describes as Armageddon. As you can see, the destruction of both the murderer and their city have occurred. (Funny thing is, you may come with excuses of figurative).

If you're truly after the Salvation of your soul, I'll advice you to spend a whole lot of time with your Bible than watchtower.
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Peacefullove: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
My questions are awaiting you on the other thread you ran from.

Emusan:

Is Holy Spirit a person?

Yeshua proved its not at Mathew 24:36 .
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Peacefullove: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
The below caught my attention
Emusan:

Just as you're languishing over ignorance and self deception.

At least, it's JWs organization you found your truth why genuine Christians found theirs in the Bible...

If not because I pointed out your lies, will you have changed your narration?

Hypocrite!

Now let's see whether the passage you cited supported your narration or exposed your lies and ignorance more.

1. The kingdom of heaven was liking to a wedding...

2. The king asked His servants to call those who were bidden for the wedding...BUT they would not come!

3. After The king sent another servants but the REMNANT maltreated and even killed the servants

4. On hearing this, The king's judgement was upon them by sent forth His armies to destroy and even burn their city.

5. Then in v9 the king instructed His servants they go to the Highways (Plural) to look for "AS MANY AS YE SHALL FIND...," from here it's evident that the number can't be quantifiable....but out of your delusions and evil mind you have to assume that it must be to complete the 144,000.

6. V10 says "those servants went out into the highways (plural) and gathered together ALL as MANY AS THEY FOUND" the most astonished part is that the people gathered are "BOTH BAD and GOOD"....are you saying among the 144,000 there are still bad people among them? I know you can't answer yes! because somewhere else, you already claimed they were all FAITHFUL SERVANTS.

You can see how the said organisation you found truth is destroying your salvation with false doctrine.

From the illustration of the wedding, we read that the King destroyed the murderers and even burn down their city (this can be described as Armageddon).

Also, we read that the king commanded his servants to bind a man who was without wedding garment to be thrown out into outer darkness, there shall be "WEEPING and GNASHING OF TEETH"

But your demonic organization says no eternal punishment for any bad person...nor people are conscious after death.

How come the person will be weeping and gnashing of teeth?

because this punishment was totally different from the one describes as Armageddon. As you can see, the destruction of both the murderer and their city have occurred. (Funny thing is, you may come with excuses of figurative).

If you're truly after the Salvation of your soul, I'll advice you to spend a whole lot of time with your Bible than watchtower.
Red @

Does it mean people go to hell bodily , weeping and teeth are bone structures of the physical body ??

Is the Spirit concept a myth ?
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Peacefullove: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
THE PROBLEM OF "WHO IS GOD ?"

John1:1 declare:" In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Here we see that THE WORD = GOD

John 1:14 says :"The Word became flesh, and made His dwelling among us." Here we see again that JESUS = THE WORD.

Simple logic declares that if A=B and B=C then A=C. Therefore, since JESUS = THE WORD and THE WORD = GOD, then JESUS = GOD . This is the commonest biblical evidence used by Trinitarian Christians to prove that Jesus is God just like his Father.

Since we have seen how John 1:1,14 established that Jesus is God, let us now investigate whether the remaining part of the Bible support this claim or not;

1. Jesus was praying to the Father and he said;
"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent (John 17:3)" .

If Jesus himself was referring to another person (i:e the Father) as the "only true God" , then how could Jesus be God ? If Jesus did not use the word "only", then hopefully the Christians might still want to argue that Jesus is also another true God just like his Father. However, the words "only true God" used by Jesus in reference to the Father alone implies that apart from the Father, any other person is not a true God.

2. Also Mark 10:17-18 says as follows ; "Now as He was going out on the road, one came running, knelt before Him, and asked Him, “Good Teacher, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?” So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God.”.

If Jesus is God, why did he reject being called “good” and then submit that all goodness belongs only to God?

3. Furthermore, in John 14:1, Jesus said “let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me”.

Remember Jesus did NOT say: "you believe in Father, believe also in me". But he said : "you believe in God, believe also in me”.

Therefore, if Jesus is God, why did he clearly distinguish himself from God?

Similar case occur in Luke 6:12 which read as follows ; "He (Jesus) went out to the mountain side to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God" .

If Jesus is God and God is one, then the verse should read ; " Jesus continued all night in prayer to the FATHER".
Of course, if Father was used in place of God, the verse will still retain its original meaning and doctrine of Trinity will remain undisturbed.

But by saying Jesus continued all night in prayer to GOD, the Bible has clearly distinguished Jesus from God.

4. Again, in Matthew 24:36, Jesus said; “But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the son, but ONLY THE FATHER”.

If Jesus is God, why did he confess his lack of knowledge about the Day of Judgment and then submit that the knowledge of that day belongs only to the Father? Can God be lacking anything as regard to knowledge?

5. Lastly, in John 20:17, Jesus was reported to have said; "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

If Jesus is God Almighty, then which God was he referring to when he said ; "my God and your God"? Can God Almighty have another God?

Of course, if Jesus was God in heaven before his coming to the earth, then he has to retain his divine nature on the surface of the earth because the nature of God is unchangeable (Malachi 3:6). Therefore, arguing that the reason why Jesus said " my God and your God" is because he was still a human being does not make any sense.

In fact, according to the theory of hypo-static union, Jesus was both God and man on the surface of the earth. Hence, if truly Jesus was God during his stay on the earth, then he must not have another God. But John 20:17 clearly says Jesus have God. Therefore, Jesus cannot be God because it is totally unreasonable for one God to have another God.

As you can see, there is no way we can reconcile John 1:1,14 (which teaches that Jesus is God ) with other verses of the Bible that dispute this claim.

I think it oppose logic for an Almighty to have a God, but you still can't fault the writing of John, the entire capital/ small letter decision were made by Translators of Christian bible into English, if the same Bible can call humans god it must be true then that it reffered to Yeshua as God/god in the same sense , not in the sense of Almighty

I will like to know your thought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All Demons Are Male Gender / Will God Send Good Atheists To Hell? / The Greatest Lie Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 246
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.