Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Just A Nigerian Dream?? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Just A Nigerian Dream?? (339 Views)

Just A Little Sin / Love is not just a word / Just A Taste - Don't Miss This Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just A Nigerian Dream?? by silBasement(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
in truth after seeing www.trillionairethoughts.com do you think it can become one of the greatest knowledge HUB in Africa and the world by building pyramids with words that will become timeless over time.

The Legacy of Life begins with the History of being.
or is this just a dream bigger than what the world can see in Nigeria. I know the Tag "Giant of Africa" and seeing Nigeria i still BELIEVE its possible with no doubt in my MIND- memoirs from trillionairethoughts

https://www.trillionairethoughts.com/2019/07/about-trillionairethoughts.html

(1) (Reply)

Under The Eyes Of A Dead Man / See How To Earn From Writing Or Teaching Online. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.