Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Top Notch Graphic Designer Or Artist Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Top Notch Graphic Designer Or Artist Needed (806 Views)

Any Graphic Designer Or Video Editor In Benin City / Graphic Designer Or Related Needed For A Graphic Illustration Job / Any Graphic Designer Or Video Editor In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Notch Graphic Designer Or Artist Needed by dan2090: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
I need a Graphic designer or Artist who does not mind sharing his/her skill with the IDEA I have been nursing for some time now to indicate interest.
The proceed and right of the work will be shared equally. If you are interested, send two or more samples of your past work and proof to; betatinz@outlook.com
I will only reply the mails that sound convincing and shows true interest.

Kindly note: The reward here is the right to this work. Lets make history together. "IDEAS rule the world"
Re: Top Notch Graphic Designer Or Artist Needed by Spin360: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
dan2090:
I need a Graphic designer or Artist who does not mind sharing his/her skill with the IDEA I have been nursing for some time now to indicate interest.
The proceed and right of the work will be shared equally. If you are interested, send two or more samples of your past work and proof to; betatinz@outlook.com
I will only reply the mails that sound convincing and shows true interest.

Kindly note: The reward here is the right to this work. Lets make history together. "IDEAS rule the world"

I sent a mail. I also like you to check more samples of my works on this moniker

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Lessons On Portrait Painting A Demostration Video By Ayeola Ayodeji Nigerian Art / Tricks To Make Good Photos With Your Mobile / 50% Off All Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.