Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

7 Step-By-Step Guide On How To Set Your Business Goal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Step-By-Step Guide On How To Set Your Business Goal (468 Views)

What Is The Difference Business Goal And Personal Goal / How Do You All Cope With The Process Of Achieving Your Business Goal / Four Steps To Achieve Your Business Goal For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Step-By-Step Guide On How To Set Your Business Goal by EbookVault: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Goal setting is a critical topic to discuss. There are many books written on goal setting.

So many people have goals but the don't know how to set them.

The only time most people set goals are in the beginning of the year. That is, the new year resolution.

They will talk about the things the need to achieve for the year but will not set it as a goal. Most of them will not even write it down.

But that is not a good habit. If you want to be successful, you have to set goals and find ways to achieve them.

If you want to be among the top 20 percent of money earners in the society, you must be goal oriented.

You must know how to set goals and make out plans to achieve them. This is one of the habits of the successful people.

All successful people set goals. Name them all.

Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Warren Buffett, Larry Page, etc

They all set goals. Even Nigerian billionaires set goals.

You say you want to be successful, and you haven't even set goals for yourself.

When I mean set goals, I don't mean to just say to yourself, “I want to make one million naira before the end of this year".

Now let me ask you. Have you written them down? Have you make out plans to achieve them? Are you working on your goals in order to achieve them?

NO!

You see, that's why am here today. I want to show you the seven step by step guide on how to set goals.

This might not be the best guide on how to set goals, but I know it absolutely worked for me. And I know it will work for you too.

In fact, it will be the best guide on goal setting.

Step One: Decide exactly what you want in a specific area and write it down
clearly, in detail. That thing that you really have in your mind to do, be or have.

Make it measurable and specific. Don't just write, “I want to make more money". Write down the amount of money you really want to make and be specific enough.

Step Two: Set a deadline for the achievement of the goal. A goal without a deadline is not a goal.

Write down when you will want to achieve that goal you wrote down on a paper.

If it is a large goal, break it down into smaller parts and set sub-deadlines.

Step Three: Make a list of everything that you will have to do to achieve this goal. Think of anything you can do to achieve that goal.

As you think of new items, add them to your list until it is complete.

After you have done writing what you can do, it now takes us to the next step...

Step Four: Organize your list of action steps into a plan. Failing to plan is planning to fail. Any plan is better than no plan at all.

A plan is organized on the basis of two elements; priority and sequence.

In organizing by priorities, you determine the most important things that you can possibly do on your list to achieve your goal.

This is where the 80/20 Rule applies. 20% of the things that you do will account for 80% of your results. Think of the 20% of the things you do that will bring the 80% of the result.

If you do not set clear priorities, you will “major in minors” and spend much of your time doing small and irrelevant tasks that do not help you to achieve the goal.

In organizing by sequence, you determine what has to be done before something else can be done. You can't do everything at the same time.

There are always activities that are dependent upon other activities being completed in advance.

What are they, and what is the logical order or sequence?

Step Five: Identify the obstacles or limitations that might hold you back from achieving your goal, both in the situation and within yourself.

You can't tell me there will be no obstacles. The number one obstacle is the one in your mind. The limit to whatever you can achieve is the limit you place in your mind.

Ask yourself, “Why have I not achieved this goal already?”

Identify the most important constraint or limitation that is holding you back and then focus on removing that obstacle.

It could be a certain amount of money, or a
key resource. It could be an additional skill or habit that you need. It could be additional information you require. It could be the help or assistance of one or more people.

Whatever it is, identify it clearly and go to work to eliminate it.

Do not skip this step!

Step Six: Once you have determined your goal, developed your plan, and identified your major obstacle, immediately take action of some kind toward the achievement of your goal.

This is really the most important step. Without action you can't achieve that goal. Action is the key to success.

Step out in faith. Do the first thing that comes to mind. Whatever it is, you just have to do something.

Do something immediately to start the process of goal attainment moving forward.

Then the last step...

Step Seven: Do something every day that moves you to toward your most important goal. Whatever it may be, do it every day.

Make a habit of getting up each morning, planning your day and then doing something — anything — that moves you at least one step closer to what is most important to you.

If you keep doing something that moves you toward achieving your goals, you will be moving towards your goal. And if you are moving towards your goal, your goal will be moving towards you.

I hope this step by step guide help you achieve that goal that you are having now.

Take action today by setting your goals and achiving them.

When you do this today, you will be on your way to success.

If you would like to know more on how to set your goals and achieve them, I will be packaging 10 great ebook on goal setting.

These are bestselling books written by popular authors.

These ebooks are packed with everything you need to know on goal setting.

Let me ask you... How much would you pay to know the strategies to use in order to achieve that your great goal?

Would you pay 10,000 naira in order to know how to achieve a goal of 1 million naira?

Though, I won't be charging you ₦10,000. It would be less than that.

I didn't get these ebooks free. These ebooks are worth more than ₦20,000. But I will be giving it to you for just ₦2,000.

But... If you order today, I will give you 2 more ebooks as a bonus.

That is a total of 12 books for ordering today.

Contact me now before you miss this deal!
WhatsApp - 08122155238
Direct link - https:///2348122155238?text=Hello...%20I%20need%20the%20ebooks%20on%20goal%20setting

Remember... You are one goal away to success!
Re: 7 Step-By-Step Guide On How To Set Your Business Goal by zoeA: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Very deep and inspiring... I'm coming back to read this!

Meanwhile
If you need house for rent, buy or lease in Calabar let me know...
Call 08155556971 or WhatsApp 08179176060.

�Self-contained rooms
� 2 bedroom flat
� 3 bedroom
�Hotels for lease
� Warehouse for rent
We make it easier for you!
Re: 7 Step-By-Step Guide On How To Set Your Business Goal by Akuchaser: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
I have this skill Iv been learning with my laptop since last year November

if I am determined and I give It my all till the remainder of this year

my life will change by March through this skill

but now I'm closer I procrastinate

this will help. thank you op

1 Like

Re: 7 Step-By-Step Guide On How To Set Your Business Goal by EbookVault: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
Akuchaser:
I have this skill Iv been learning with my laptop since last year November

if I am determined and I give It my all till the remainder of this year

my life will change by March through this skill

but now I'm closer I procrastinate

this will help. thank you op

You need to take it serious this year. Set it as a goal with formula I gave you above.

But if you want to develop the skill faster than you can imagine, you need to read this ebook...

The First 20 hours: How To Learn Anything... Fast by Josh Kaufman

This ebook really helped me develop a skill faster.

The ebook is worth ₦3000. But you can get the ebook from me for just ₦499.

Contact me now to get the ebook today...
WhatsApp - 08122155238
Direct link - https:///2348122155238?text=Hello%20Favour
Re: 7 Step-By-Step Guide On How To Set Your Business Goal by EbookVault: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2019
Would you like to know how to achieve that to achieve that great goal?

Get my goal setting package today!
Re: 7 Step-By-Step Guide On How To Set Your Business Goal by EbookVault: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
Achieve that your goal before the end of this year.

Get this package for just ₦2000.
Re: 7 Step-By-Step Guide On How To Set Your Business Goal by EbookVault: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
Offer still available...

Get your goal setting package today!
Re: 7 Step-By-Step Guide On How To Set Your Business Goal by EbookVault: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders

Have you achieved your goals?

Get my goal setting package today!
Re: 7 Step-By-Step Guide On How To Set Your Business Goal by EbookVault: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
You can hit a target you can't see.

Start setting your goals today!
Re: 7 Step-By-Step Guide On How To Set Your Business Goal by EbookVault: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2019
“If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.”
– Andrew Carnegie

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Real Cash On Survey,,,, Free Tutorials Plus Proof Of Payment / MTN Commences N4 Charge For Every 20secs Use Of The USSD Code On Behalf Of The B / Pictures of how INNOSON MOTORS is INNOvating NIGERIA and Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.