Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

DJ Arafat Dies In Accident, Davido Pens Down Tribute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Arafat Dies In Accident, Davido Pens Down Tribute (285 Views)

How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video) / Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Arafat Dies In Accident, Davido Pens Down Tribute by hitng1: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
DJ Arafat, a popular Ivorien entertainer died on Monday August 12, after being involved in a motorcycle accident and subsequently rushed to the hospital on Sunday August 11.

The "coupe-décalé" star died as a result of the injuries he sustained from the accident at a hospital in Abidjan. It was learnt that his motorcycle was hit by a car driven by a journalist from Radio Côte d'Ivoire. DJ Arafat was unconscious while being rushed to the hospital and sadly didn't survive the incident.

His death has been confirmed by Nigerian superstar Davido, who penned down a tribute to him on Instagram. He wrote;

RIP YOROBO I LOVE YOU!

https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/dj-arafat-dies-in-accident-davido-pens.html

lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

Re: DJ Arafat Dies In Accident, Davido Pens Down Tribute by softwerk(f): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
cry

Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?!

RIP Bro!

Death has taken this one to perform in the underworld.

Guess he was too good for ordinary mortals.

(1) (Reply)

��extreme Beauty Eyebrows Pen For Classy Women�� / You Disrupt My 19m Party But I'm Hard Rock,you Can't Break Me—Bobrisky To Police / Burna Boy Asked Security To See An Audience Out At His Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.