Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) (40298 Views)

Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador / Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2019
grin

Small geh big god..
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by pyro62(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2019
delectablegyal:
she is an actress.cheesy. you all know what actresses do.

Whatever she did to get that car, it wouldn't take away the B from the Benz

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by seunfly: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 13, 2019
guess she rides it well

she got the bod though

glk 4M

Big gods doing their thing

not bad for a side chick undecided

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by BucketMan: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2019
simonlee:
To all those sisters who refused to do Olosho work...

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2019
Chai...na only God know how much her hair go be. The thing too long grin

By the way, Mercedes is in a class of its own cool
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2019
Omittesb:
all those people above calling her olosho up and down are just pained cause they are poor and can't afford such life.. just congratulate her and move on
I am not poor and i wouldnt stop saying things as it is
I am worth over 10 of that benz

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Americanboy35: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Okay. But Benz doesn't guarantee happiness my friend.

If you have two square meals, sound health and roof over your head my brother you're king in your own palace.

Learn to appreciate your life.
Bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by xpee: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2019
All the oloshos are now actress. Wahala dey for nollywood
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by unclefresh(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2019
Hehehe I wonder if its only females that the so called good Samaritan's see when they celebrate birthday, the male actors maybe are allergic to good Samaritans

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2019
Omittesb:
all those people above calling her olosho up and down are just pained cause they are poor and can't afford such life.. just congratulate her and move on

Leave story

All of the actress be olosho

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2019
She only said birthday gift,but oga blogger had to add his own imaginations.
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2019
simonlee:

i don laff body scatter for this your meme
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2019
clitocurrency business is really booming for nollywood actresses
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Hoelosho is not a good job oo, silly fat unattractive lady undecided
Just try and be happy for her then your own will come, do not judge so you will not be judged, many people don't really know the source of that and until we know let's not judge.
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Triniti(m): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2019
Lol, I saw this girl last Saturday at northwest filling station asaba. She was with a broken down Venza, was complaining about her battery and how she just changed it few weeks ago. After buying fuel, she stopped me asking if I have a jumper? I was ready to give her my battery, but babe I dey with no gree. Man the ass and hips on that girl no be here
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2019
I claim my own favor in Jesus' name amen.
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Justpd: 8:32am On Aug 13, 2019
The level of hatred I see in this forum is really saddening.

This lady is an actress, she's a very good one at that and she's been working back to back, does it mean a fan can't appreciate what she does??
Ladies mustn't be hoes to make it in life, if it's that easy I wonder why y'all are still poor. Idiots
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2019
Puna don suffer... work is work.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
These days Every holosho na actress
just like the way most yahoo boys are musicians

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by DameB(f): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2019
simonlee:
grin grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by tfash96(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2019
One pics she gat slippers boob another it's standing properly.. I'm confused
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by DameB(f): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2019
Emoneyzsnrgf:
The only platform with the most bitter set of people grin

Nairaland ain't got nothing on Twitter cheesy cheesy
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2019
Her pot must have been over-sweeten with sweetener! grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by DameB(f): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2019
tfash96:
One pics she gat slippers boob another it's standing properly.. I'm confused
Power of anti-gravity wonder bra... Can you imagine planting ugu without the sticks to lift them up?
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by DameB(f): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2019
Ahmeduana:
Her pot must have been over-sweeten with sweetener! grin

The backy and shagalow she threw finally paid off grin

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Ebuka49(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2019
We sabi the donor
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2019
DameB:

The backy and shagalow she threw finally paid off grin
I like your sense of humor, are you really a female? Because I was expecting a angry backlash from my comment from the females polices!
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by DameB(f): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2019
Ahmeduana:

I like your sense of humor, are you really a female? Because I was expecting a angry backlash from my comment from the females polices!

smiley smiley I am o
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2019
DameB:

smiley smiley I am o
Then keep it up, you won't have stress and your worries will disappears like the foaming from the soap!
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A Shine In New Photo / Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / Olu Jacobs Shows Swag At 76 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.