Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

With This New Invention, Nepa Can Finally Go To Hell With Their Light! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / With This New Invention, Nepa Can Finally Go To Hell With Their Light! (654 Views)

Must See!!!!!! Please I Really Need Your Advice Before I Finally Go Crazy… / See Why Nepa Has Not Disconnected Their Light For Several Years Now(photo) / Angry Mob Beat PHCN Worker To Pulp After Disconnecting Their Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With This New Invention, Nepa Can Finally Go To Hell With Their Light! by hotcakept2: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
Here is something important and of value to all Nigerians finally Nepa can go to hell with their non-constant power supply

Click on www.changeovergenerators..com and read! You will definately agree with me!

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Memorable Pix. / Law Enforcement Agents Breaking The Law / Brand New Dell Vostro3700 Intel Icorei5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.