Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

$100,000 Get It Free Now!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / $100,000 Get It Free Now!! (614 Views)

Become A Data Portal Owner With #5,000. (get FREE Android App) / How To Sell Second-hand Solar Photovoltaic Panels To Make $100,000 / Do You Have Any Video You Want To Shoot? I Will Shoot And Edit It Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$100,000 Get It Free Now!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hey there AJIBO!

Let me start by saying welcome to The Better Life Challenge! You are in store for what will be an amazingly fun, competitive and life changing 30 days!

I am so excited you took action and signed up today!

But can I ask you a question...?

How do you think you would look riding around in a new Tesla? Or wearing a new Apple Watch? Or hopping on a flight with your free $300 gift card?

Well to be honest...if you want to win the Better Life Challenge, the easiest way is to share your link with as many friends and family members as possible... Because remember, you get 25% of their points! (All of our winners to date are the people with the most share points)

So before you go any further, now would be a perfect time to invite as many friends and family as possible. I even took the liberty of writing an email you can copy and paste and email to them NOW!

"Hey! I just signed up for this super cool challenge called the Better Life Challenge. It helps change your life with little tiny challenges BUT; get this, the winner of the challenge gets a Tesla! You should join with me. Maybe you can get 2nd place... Cause I'm winning that Tesla! lol! Click here >> https://thebetterlife.com/i-qgyyvz"

Anyways, this challenge is going to completely change your life! And in the future, to log in you can go to this link here and sign in using your username and password!

Your information is below:

Username:
Password: - You Created -

Bookmark this email so you don’t lose your login info.

So what next!?

To-Do #1) Have you grabbed my best-selling book “Millionaire Success Habits” yet?

I've given away over 350,000 copies and i you don't already have a copy I’m still giving copies away for FREE! Just let me know where to ship it (while supplies last)

==> Click Here To Claim Your Copy of Millionaire Success Habits…

To-Do #2) Get involved and stay engaged in our online Better Life Facebook community by joining our group here! In that group you’ll find other people just like you, who have ALREADY completed the challenge, and are reaping the rewards in their life.

(We’ll also be posting the prize winners each month in this group! As you know, these prizes include cash, laptops, and even my Tesla!)

3) Tomorrow you’ll receive an email from me with your FIRST challenge.

Each day, I’ll be here to motivate you throughout the challenge, as well as inform you about the challenges each day.

I recommend hopping over to the group and introducing yourself! Tell us who you are, and what you hope to accomplish by the end of these 30 days…

Thanks again for signing up, and don't forget to come back for Day 1 of the challenge tomorrow!

You won't want to miss out on any extra points wink

Talk soon!

With love,

Dean

P.S - To make sure you’re up to date on your challenge schedule (and prize winners) add my email address to you contact list!

(support@thebetterlife.com)

(1) (Reply)

I Deal On Tiles And Marbles Floors / Can You Operate Your Phone For 2hours To Make Free 1000 & Above Daily??? / Put Your Business Online With N3500 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.