Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ (18246 Views)

Burns Boy Storms American Daily Show With His Mom (Photos) / How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by Kingpunter: 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
The African Giant has done it again!

Nigerian Artiste, Burna Boy has been making a lot of big moves internationally, lately. His recent album is making good numbers on the charts as well.

Oluwa Burna is set to appear on Popular American TV Show ‘The Daily Show’ hosted by African American Star, Trevor Noah.

This marks another milestone as he recently appeared on the Jimmy Kimmel show, which is also a popular American TV show.

Burna Boy’s African Giant album climbed up No. 6 from No. 13 last week on the Billboard World Album Charts.

https://www./2019/08/burna-boy-to-appear-on-trevor-noahs-the-daily-show.html

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by Onyi22(f): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Congratulations my nigga, I love u so much

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by rama84: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
congrats burna

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by Sweetcollins: 5:49am On Aug 13, 2019
Burna our hero
Keep the fire burning...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50am On Aug 13, 2019
Good for him....

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by drips8(m): 5:50am On Aug 13, 2019
He keeps going places

Hope someday he appears on Ellen DeGeneres show

Trevor Noah is South African not African American

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by winterfell007(m): 5:50am On Aug 13, 2019
It appears this artist has really outdone other ranking artists in Africa and Afghanistan. Congratulations are in order

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by Joshmodest(m): 5:52am On Aug 13, 2019
Burnaboy is taking a nice step in the right direction !!
Artists like olamide have remained underrated in the music industry , cos they fail to go international , they're comfortable with being local !
Burnaboy is loved in Nigeria today because he's getting global attention , it's the same style of music he has being singing from day one , but now the love Is massive , cos he's being accepted globally !
After Wizkid, burna is Nigeria's next biggest export to the international market !

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by Zinny25(f): 5:52am On Aug 13, 2019
ok
Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by Zikomakanaki(m): 5:53am On Aug 13, 2019
Burna Boy will be the first Nigerian to collect grammy
Mark My Words!!!

wink

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by Hoodbilonia: 5:53am On Aug 13, 2019
What a shame to david
Wt an oblong o head

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 13, 2019
Good

Burna Boy going places

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 13, 2019
Anybody.....grin

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by crownedprinz(m): 5:56am On Aug 13, 2019
I never imagined someone other than Wizkid and Davido would make waves in this decade. Content always speaks. Nice one burna

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by 02Kebreal(m): 5:57am On Aug 13, 2019
We have heard.
Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by Egein(m): 6:00am On Aug 13, 2019
OP, Trevor is South African, not African American.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by fratermathy(m): 6:00am On Aug 13, 2019
Trevor Noah is not an African-American. He's a South African.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by SlamvipeR(m): 6:03am On Aug 13, 2019
Trevo Noah is a South African .. Dude got mad jokes and good at mimicking people in his stand up comedy I don't know how he does it.. He is one of the best comedian in Africa right now after bovi

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by dayleke: 6:03am On Aug 13, 2019
Congratulations to him.....

Any scandal on him yet?

I don't think so....

Good Ambassador.
Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by Lionsbet: 6:04am On Aug 13, 2019
I can't imagine Sean Tizzle beat this dude to win the next rated that year.

Now, look who's making wave?

Whats the use of winning the next rated award and then don't go on to be a big thing.

Don't come for me, I'm just saying my own. Afonja boys!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by Burgerlomo: 6:04am On Aug 13, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by Funmmyastic: 6:05am On Aug 13, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:06am On Aug 13, 2019
Wizkid is the stingiest Nigerian Artist

Him and Tuface sad sad

Davido is a great artist I love him

12 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by leocollins(m): 6:07am On Aug 13, 2019
7 star general.. thanks for making Africans proud..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by AjayOfficial(m): 6:09am On Aug 13, 2019
If he likes let him appear inside Noah's ark, how will dat bring sowore out of detention?? sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 13, 2019
the kind of love burna is getting today show people don't really know what they want. same music ,same beat. nothing change except he is now more Popular and well recognized.
I have never been a fan of his music and won't pretend I love his music now

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by Lenny9000(m): 6:11am On Aug 13, 2019
Kingpunter:

Oluwa Burna is set to appear on Popular American TV Show ‘The Daily Show’ hosted by African American Star, Trevor Noah.

This marks another milestone as he recently appeared on the Jimmy Kimmel show, which is also a popular American TV show.

https://www./2019/08/burna-boy-to-appear-on-trevor-noahs-the-daily-show.html

Trevor Noah is not African American nah! He is SOUTH AFRICAN for crying out Loud. You guys just publish and feed audience wrong information

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by femi4: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Lionsbet:
I can't imagine Sean Tizzle beat this dude to win the next rated that year.

Now, look who's making wave?

Whats the use of winning the next rated award and then don't go on to be a big thing.

Don't come for me, I'm just saying my own. Afonja boys!
Sean Tizzle was better than him that year. "Sho le" was a hit and the most popular track that year.

Music and award is about timing ......If you release a hit single, just pray that no other artiste's single outshine yours that same year of review

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 13, 2019
Burna don sign...all man wey overstand give your boy like wink

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ by SoftP(m): 6:19am On Aug 13, 2019
S

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sister Of Lady Who Accused Kiss Daniel Of Impregnating: "Her Account Was Hacked" / Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo / King Ayo Balogun: Wizkid's Son Celebrates 2nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.