Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

How To Get Signed To A Record Label In One Year! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Get Signed To A Record Label In One Year! (211 Views)

How I Will Got Signed In Mavins Record Label In The Future Will Shock People And / How To Get Signed To A Record Label In Nigeria / Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Signed To A Record Label In One Year! by roiempsent(m): 4:27am On Aug 13, 2019
I'm an Artiste Manager, a Promoter and a Social Media Strategist. I managed an Artist about 10 months ago and she got signed to a Record Label few weeks ago.

HOW DID THIS HAPPENED?

As an Artiste, the first thing you need to work on is your fan base because no Record label wants to sign an Artiste that does not have fan base.

The best place to build a community of fan base is on Instagram. I built my Artist's Instagram account from 2000 followers to 17.6k followers in 6months. I picked a comedian's page and build it to 10k followers in 3weeks. I have built and thought so many Artists and comedians how to build their Instagram followers.

So many upcoming Artist give up on this platform because they did not understand the strategies to use in order to build their followers.
So many Upcoming end of buying fake followers, they would post for days and get 15views etc.

If you are interested, contact me. I will show you proofs.

Whatsapp/Call: 08132345114

(1) (Reply)

Out And Fresh Lyta "Monalisa". Ft Davido (remix) Mp3 Download / [music] Wale Turner Ft. Olamide – Achopia / May D - Like You (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.