Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) (815 Views)

Many Are Married But Only A Few Can Understand This Math Is A Language(mr Shape) / If You Get This Then You Have An IQ above Average (mr Shape) / Drop One English Word Which Will Make People Check Their Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2019
Find the area of polygon in terms of b

Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2019
Anyone?
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Martinez39(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2019
A = (b²/12)[(325 - 55√5)/2] ½ ≈ 0.65716389015 × b²
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2019
Martinez39:
A = (b²/12)((325 - 55√5)/2)½ ≈ 0.65716389015 × b²
Good √√√√√√√√π
Show your workings sir
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2019
A = 5sin²(36°) x tan(54°)/4sin²(108°) x b² = 0.6571638901 x b² units²

Solution will come later.
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Darivie04:
A = 5sin²(36°) x tan(54°)/4sin²(108°) x b² = 0.6571638901 x b² units²

Solution will come later.
Ok looking forward to ur solution.
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Kkings11: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2019
Howdy Mr shape.
I think you should start giving us who are maths enthusiasts but don't know where to start from clues.

Instead of us just waiting for the answer we could dabble on the maths a bit..

Thanks nd keep the good work going
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Martinez39(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kkings11:
Howdy Mr shape.
I think you should start giving us who are maths enthusiasts but don't know where to start from clues.

Actually, Mrshape can't do that. Why don't you download the book I gave you? When a maths question is given, it is expected of you to have the tools required to solve them. Maths questions and examiners don't spoon feed people on how to solve the given question. Take up the challenge to improve your maths knowledge and skills.

Do these in the following order:
1) Learn your basic arithmetic.
2) Read Algebra and Trigonometry by Michael Sullivan.
3) Read Geometry by Ron Larson, Laurie Boswells and Co.
4) Read Calculus by Ron Larson, Edwards and Hostetler.
5) Elementary Linear Algebra by Ron Larson and Flavo.

Do these and you will improve remarkably. wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Kkings11: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Martinez39:
Actually, Mrshape can't do that. Why don't you download the book I gave you? When a maths question is given, it is expected of you to have the tools required to solve them. Maths questions and examiners don't spoon feed people on how to solve the given question. Take up the challenge to improve your maths knowledge and skills.

Mr(?) Martinez my instant reaction to that list was dread and shock followed by laughter, Why? because that would take me years to go through.

Each of those books has atleast 300 pages and that was what made me run from maths classes in the first place.

But I get your point though, it's just I like trying to solve things albeit at my own pace( which uni classes can't afford me).

So I guess I'll wait for the answers then
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Martinez39(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kkings11:

Mr(?) Martinez my instant reaction to that list was dread and shock followed by laughter, Why? because that would take me years to go through.

Each of those books has atleast 300 pages and that was what made me run from maths classes in the first place.

But I get your point though, it's just I like trying to solve things albeit at my own pace( which uni classes can't afford me).

With time management and seriousness, you will finish them with six months. You don't have to try the exercises as you can skip them except if you are not sure of the depth of your understanding and you want to test yourself. It may seem hard but the journey of a million miles begins with a step.
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Kkings11: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Martinez39:
With time management and seriousness, you will finish them with six months. You don't have to try the exercises as you can skip them except if you are not sure of the depth of your understanding and you want to test yourself. It may seem hard but the journey of a million miles begins with a step.

But without solving the exercises how am I know my level of understanding.

But then again 6 months Is too little a time for me and also I learn better with other people.
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Martinez39(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kkings11:

But without solving the exercises how am I know my level of understanding.
You will know if you really know the concept.

But then again 6 months Is too little a time for me and also I learn better with other people.
Different stroke for different folks I guess. smiley
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kkings11:
Howdy Mr shape.

Thanks for the encouragement,
But giving a clue of what to do will make the maths less interesting,
What makes it maths is your ability to think and find a way out to solve the problem,
Martinez39 has explained what you need to improve ,
but knowledge is not only what you need to solve shape, you also need wisdom, I think you can archive that by a lot of practice and interaction with us here to see new perspectives.
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kkings11:

Don't focus on the length of the books.

Besides its not until you finish all those books that you'll start noticing improvement.

Read Solving Mathematical Problems: A Personal Perspective by Terence Tao if you need inspiration.
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Martinez39:

Linear algebra undecided?
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Martinez39(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Darivie04:

Linear algebra undecided?
Yes now. grin Linear algebra is a very important and useful mathematical tool.
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Martinez39(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Darivie04:

Don't focus on the length of the books.

Besides its not until you finish all those books that you'll start noticing improvement.

Read Solving Mathematical Problems: A Personal Perspective by Terence Tao if you need inspiration.
Exactly!
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
No one has brought solution yet.
Please drop your solution
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by CodeTemplar: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
booked.
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Which kind maths question be this?
Re: This Is Not For Smart People, Check Your Power Of Reasoning (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Which kind maths question be this?
I will bring detailed solution tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Top List Of African Students Studying In U.S. In 2019 / An Open Letter For Proposal Of Review Of The Curriculum On Phonics In Lagos / Please Medcine And Surgery Students In Uniport Please Get In Touch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.