Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,158 members, 7,864,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Wizkid Is Not An International Artiste Yet. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is Not An International Artiste Yet. (789 Views)

BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month / Wizkid Is Just A Wavy God With Comeback Trendy Hairdo [PICS] / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Is Not An International Artiste Yet. by bigpriik: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2019
you all wizkid fans keep claiming wizkid is an international artiste like he is in the same level with chrisbrown ,Drake,cardi b and the rest s.m.h.
last time i checked wizkid songs is not among the top 100 most streamed and downloaded songs in the world,I rearly see him in international radio and TV interviews .only burnaboy is making us proud at the moment went to perform on Kimmel live .now am even hearing he has an interview today in the US sequel to his African giant album wizkid should work a bit harder.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Not An International Artiste Yet. by thesicilian: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2019
bigpriik:
you all wizkid fans keep claiming wizkid is an international artiste like he is in the same level with chrisbrown ,Drake,cardi b and the rest s.m.h.
last time i checked wizkid songs is not among the top 100 most streamed and downloaded songs in the world,I rearly see him in international radio and TV interviews .only burnaboy is making us proud at the moment went to perform on Kimmel live .now am even hearing he has an interview today in the US sequel to his African giant album wizkid should work a bit harder.
Unless you're writing this for your own blog or this will somehow make you some money, I'll advise you to stay away from this kind of unproductive arguments and concentrate your energy on making your own life better

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Not An International Artiste Yet. by bigpriik: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2019
thesicilian:

Unless you're writing this for your own blog or this will somehow make you some money, I'll advise you to stay away from this kind of unproductive arguments and concentrate your energy on making your own life better

get the f...k off wizkid fan,but you see it as normal to call davido frog voice abi,am not hating am only saying facts.
Re: Wizkid Is Not An International Artiste Yet. by Biggiefela(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2019
bigpriik:

get the f...k off wizkid fan,but you see it as normal to call davido frog voice abi,am not hating am only saying facts.
He's just advising you no ��
Re: Wizkid Is Not An International Artiste Yet. by Onyi22(f): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2019
Mr poster, y u too mumu?
Wizkid is far better than ur entire miserable frustrated families, y not channel ur energy to something else....
Re: Wizkid Is Not An International Artiste Yet. by bigpriik: 8:51am On Aug 14, 2019
Biggiefela:
He's just advising you no ��

I don't need his advice he should advice himself first ,if his advice is working for him ,he wunt even be here at first place , you guys see it as normal to criticize davido but see wizkid as perfect abi like he has no shortcomings wizkid is never a world class artiste definitely.
Re: Wizkid Is Not An International Artiste Yet. by bigpriik: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Mr poster, y u too mumu?
Wizkid is far better than ur entire miserable frustrated families, y not channel ur energy to something else....

mumu you think everybody is poor like you with your dirty legs, olosho oshi no market in you area so you came to NL to advertise,people like you are the reason Nigeria is corrupt and backwards because you always feel inferior because you don't have millions and fame happy depression ,peace of mind is the most important thing in Life and me and my family got that in abundance we don't beg,we eat three squares and we are healthy some billionaires wish to have it but they don't so who is better.
Re: Wizkid Is Not An International Artiste Yet. by Onyi22(f): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2019
bigpriik:

mumu you think everybody is poor like you with your dirty legs, olosho oshi no market in you area so you came to NL to advertise,people like you are the reason Nigeria is corrupt and backwards because you always feel inferior because you don't have millions and fame happy depression ,peace of mind is the most important thing in Life and me and my family got that in abundance we don't beg,we eat three squares and we are healthy some billionaires wish to have it but they don't so who is better.
U still remain a fool

(1) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Born With His Intestines Outside His Body Spotted In Cross River / Regina Daniels Shares Sexy Photos From Workout Session / T-boss Hints At Daughter's Name And It's One Of Beyonce's Kids' Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.