Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) (45288 Views)

Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) / Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
The NYSC picture look very old. The man looks very mature now.

GistmoreNG:
Stories of love and romance abound in the national youth service and this lovely couple were not left out of the party.

They went off to serve their country and came back with the priceless gift of a soul mate.

See more photos here; https://gistmore.com/this-beautiful-couple-met-during-nysc

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Nannito190(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
Congrats to them! I wish them a blissful marriage.

For your relationship, dating and marriage tips, visit: https://www.lovegister.com
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Johntata: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
Congratulations.
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Nwaedeinya(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
wow!
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
That's lovely.
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Four4Clien(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
awwwwwwwwww, so sweet
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Sunnybabe(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
iamawara:

Reason why 89% of you still at your parents house
grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by dingbang(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
Why the guy hair suddenly go bald..?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by realstars: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
KankOfLife:
This is nice...ima fiop!
Se ammoh do.
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by makewetalk2: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
olukoya get power?
all them na jazzmen. lazy old fuuls that have minded the art of deceit.
sorry that you fell for that
SoftP:

Witchcraft Spirit

Olukoya still have more work to do shaa

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Ebije1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
iamawara:

Reason why 89% of you still at your parents house
Mr man are you high on cheap drugs? do you even know me?
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nice one.. Congratulations to them..
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by akin9ja78(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
peteruuu:
Their eyes go soon open!.

What if there eye don already open?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by starbright4real(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
pls everyone am a graduate of accounting (hnd) pls i seriously need a job. positive response wil b appreciated.
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Mrlazarus: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
This could have been me and Debbie but she ended up sleeping with that rough boy.
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
makewetalk2:
congratulation to them but this is not what we need from this couple. we celebrate achievement. if you wed you wed for yourself. do not post the pictures publicly. if you want to publicize your wedding go on Ovation. What will these people eat after the wedding?
Shouldn't they at least get a job, invest and marry? If you want to show me the wedding show me their private or financial lives as well.
we need investors and movers. wedding is not my favorite menu. everyone does it these days is nothing new. we need stories of the best of Naija. I cannot come and be celebrating a youth corper. for wetin. should I aspire to achieve that ? undecided

Look at the level of trash you're vomiting. On all these ur meaningless rantings, you are on your own.
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
specie103:
Am not serious with my life at all... Chai

Primary school 6-0
JSS 3-0
SSS 3-0
UNIVERSITY 5-0
IT 0.6 - 0
NYSC 1- 0

NYSC don finish now, I don dey work, still playing 0.2- 0

Why I dey keep clean sheet like this when I no be Liverpool

Somebody help.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lasisi elenu go counsel you.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by sagieramos(m): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
makewetalk2:
congratulation to them but this is not what we need from this couple. we celebrate achievement. if you wed you wed for yourself. do not post the pictures publicly. if you want to publicize your wedding go on Ovation. What will these people eat after the wedding?
Shouldn't they at least get a job, invest and marry? If you want to show me the wedding show me their private or financial lives as well.
we need investors and movers. wedding is not my favorite menu. everyone does it these days is nothing new. we need stories of the best of Naija. I cannot come and be celebrating a youth corper. for wetin. should I aspire to achieve that ? undecided

Dam!
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by aloysous11: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
it available just call or whatsapp
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
How do people fall in love during Nysc?
I mean I am here trying to give my life a meaning and people are already getting married.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
You are not alone.
All I want is give birth, pay off the lady and live happily with my kids.
Brother, wetin girls dey do this days go shock u even the married ones.
Justbeingreal:
grin I don't know if I'm alone in this but I see love and marriages now as scam. When I see pix like this in my mind few months from now all the hype go don go and eyes go clear..

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Na now una life start
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Tareq1105: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
makewetalk2:

Hatred will kill you.

Did they come to knock your door to beg for food?
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
KankOfLife:
This is nice...ima fiop!

Yes oooo
Ette
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Junkie1: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
HE LOOKS LIKE AN UNDERCOVER FAGOTT WITH THAT CROSS LEGGED POSE
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Kingbenn(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Good Day, Please I Need Help Urgently, I'm A Finalist In A Federal Institution And I'm Having Issues With Completion Of My Project, Same With My Clearance. Any Amount Will Be Appreciated. 0131392091 gtb. I Know I Will Be Label Scam And Lazy Youth But I'm Not, Things Ain't Just Smiling For Now, I Teach As A Part Time Teacher While In School And Also Do Some Minor Jobs Too To Met Up With My Needs. This Is My First Time Of Doing This
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
God bless your home

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) / Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.