Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Do I Gain Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Gain Weight (460 Views)

Gain Weight The Fenugreek Way! / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Gain Weight by Breezysdesign: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Good afternoon my fellow nairalanders, please don't mind my grammatical blunders, I am a 29years old, finished school like four years ago, my problem is I don't look my age a bit, some people might think am in my 20-23years age bracket. My family members are not the weighty type but maybe after school with reduced stress they'll start getting fat. my case is different, I tend not to get fat at all, I am into business have workers I pay as such I have much time to rest. I have a girlfriend that cares much about me, she complains about me not fat too, some time people term me to be her younger brother cause she is kinda mature, I have taken drugs such as feed fine. I have had a whole lot of solutions on this forum. Please I need a recommendation on what to take ranging from what to eat, what drugs that could help me gain weight in a short while. Sorry for the long epistle, but I need your candid advice.. am actually looking too small
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by judgementyard(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Been fat doesn't mean you are healthy,don't allow others to deceive you.
Just keep on eating a balanced diet and enjoy yourself and if your girl doesn't like the way you look please let her go and find someone else.
Thank me later grin
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by meobizy(f): 3:37am On Aug 14, 2019
How many times and with how many accounts will you keep posting this complaint? One will think by now with all the advice people posted you would have worked on one or the other. Maybe you just enjoy reading epistles for one reason or the other.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by meobizy(f): 3:39am On Aug 14, 2019
judgementyard:
Been fat doesn't mean you are healthy,don't allow others to deceive you.
Just keep on eating a balanced diet and enjoy yourself and if your girl doesn't like the way you look please let her go and find someone else.
Thank me later grin
This is exactly what I adviced him the last time. The guy might post the same question in four months time. Maybe he enjoys reading hackneyed information.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Died After Eating Fishcake So Hot It Burned His Throat / How Much To Do An Operculectomy In Nigeria / Jog For Life(a Breast Cancer Awareness):lagos Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.