Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Career Dilemma. Please Nurture Me. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Dilemma. Please Nurture Me. (282 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma, Please Help! / Career Dilemma: Getting A Skill Vs LLB? / My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Dilemma. Please Nurture Me. by hebenezher(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Having studied a course I wasn't interested in the University, I have however graduated from the University with a 3rd degree in mathematical sciences. It has been very hard for me with such degree. However, I think one thing I'm suffering from now is as a result of career dilemma, I'm no doubt a very talented guy in the aspect of creativity; I have had lots of works e.g writing and music too, which I have been highly complemented positively for by viewers on my Facebook page(My username: Ebenezer Ogbonnaiye) visit to see my works.

friends and families have been left in awe due to my level of creativity/artistry giving me the conclusion that years and money wasted in the university studying maths should have been used to pursue a career in artistry world, now I'm just helpless and confused on what to do. however, recently, I don't know how true dreams could be about reviling one's supposed career after I had a dream of being praised and listen to while singing to some group of audience and was applauded aftermath.
The specific reason I'm here is to know if my dreams could also be another way of reviling to me what I should indulge in.
presently I'm thinking of going for a PDG in the University so I could enroll in a Msc.
I'm very good in music but I don't want to put all eggs in one container to not regret my whole tendency in the end.
I need your advises please.

it will surely go a long way. help a confused soul.

(1) (Reply)

HR Analytics For HR Professionals / Automobile Engineering / For Secured Online Payment Choose FLUTTERWAVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.