Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

If You Have A Contact In United States, I Can Help You Get There For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have A Contact In United States, I Can Help You Get There For Free (1163 Views)

Who Has Business Contact In These Countries / Who has a contact in Cameroon? / I Need A Legitimate Whoolesale Contact In Lagos Trade Fair/ Lagos Island Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Contact In United States, I Can Help You Get There For Free by CharlseEjoka(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hello, am trying to help few lucky people without taking a dime from them. But first, you must have someone in the United States that you can stay with. The person may be needed to stand for you over there.

From the onset to the end of the program, you will not be required to make any payment. Zero deposits.

Plant Inventory will sponsor everything from start to finish. You can opt out if you are asked for anything.

For more info, contact me on samjoseph140@yahoo.com
Re: If You Have A Contact In United States, I Can Help You Get There For Free by fykes(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
CharlseEjoka:
Hello, am trying to help few lucky people without taking a dime from them. But first, you must have someone in the United States that you can stay with. The person may be needed to stand for you over there.

From the onset to the end of the program, you will not be required to make any payment. Zero deposits.

Plant Inventory will sponsor everything from start to finish. You can opt out if you are asked for anything.

Don't u have Whatsapp?
I have several people abroad and if ur link is genuine I won't mind paying as well
Re: If You Have A Contact In United States, I Can Help You Get There For Free by CharlseEjoka(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
fykes:

Don't u have Whatsapp?
I have several people abroad and if ur link is genuine I won't mind paying as well
Thank you. Your money is not needed. This is strictly for those that can't afford to be there.

It is genuine. No money needed
Re: If You Have A Contact In United States, I Can Help You Get There For Free by Teel012(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2019
CharlseEjoka:

Hi, I'm. Very interested and I have someone I can stay with. Can talk in whatsapp or can I call u

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Rich Sugar Mummy Contact 08163830332 / Earn N1,000 Per Referral And Make Up To 50k Per Month Online / Direct Uk Used Hp Envy 14 Ultra-slim Intel Core I5 8gb Ram 500gb Hdd At ₦75,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.