Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Why You Should Open A Free Micro Pension Account Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Should Open A Free Micro Pension Account Now (637 Views)

Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? / I Am About To Lose My Dad's Contributory Pension, Bankers/Lawyers Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Open A Free Micro Pension Account Now by Attah23(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
MICRO PENSION BETTER THAN NORMAL PENSION SCHEME

Micro pension is designed for all those who are not working for the government; business owners, housewives, self employed, traders, job seekers etc. When a government staff retires, he goes home with a large chunk of cash running into millions, this is not because he saved all that but because he is under pension.
But have you seen a business man who retires? when he attains age 50 who will take care of him: when he no longer has the strength to hustle and have no savings how will he survive? A large percentage of Nigerias work force today will suffer when they attain age 50. It is not a curse but a consequence of their inaction.
By owning a free Mcro pension account, you can secure you future as well as today. Just check this out;

Opening a micro pension account is free

Monthly your micro pension account will yield 13% of deposit as profit every month. That is if you make a deposit it will keep adding up by 13%

You can withdraw 40% after just 3 months. is makes it different from normal pension

If you are already 50 yrs old you can withdraw all your savings at anytime

The company with which you will have an account is premium pension ltd

It has offices in the 36 states of Nigeria plus FCT.

You can chat me on whatsapp 08134008361 to open a free micro pension account. You will send your details and I will fill it in a form and submit at the office.

If you are not yet 50 yrs you can open the account and enjoy the 13% profit monthly, withdraw 40% anytime after 3 months and receive all in bulk when you reach that age.

There is no limit to deposits in te account it is designed for the informal sector.

(1) (Reply)

Trade-nigeria / Looking For A Legit Online Business / Forexversity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.