Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

How Can I Save Contact Profile Pictures On Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Save Contact Profile Pictures On Whatsapp (959 Views)

Whatsapp Now Offers Protection For Your Profile Pictures / How To See Pictures On Free Facebook Mode (freebasics) / How To Save Profile Pictures On Instagram In 10 Easy Steps (2) (3) (4)

How Can I Save Contact Profile Pictures On Whatsapp by prinsam30: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2019
I bought Tecno Pouvior3 last 2weeks, it was a great experience browsing through it, smooth to operate and some nice features, 2gb Ram and 32gb Rom, front and back cameras 13pix with flash light and a 5000mAh battery capacity. Very sweet phone I must confess.

But the problem I'm having with it right now is, I'm unable to save my whatsapp friends profile pictures (dp) on my phone, not unlike other phones I've used, saving pictures was simple and straight forward but I can't do that with Tecno Pouvior3, I had to snapshot it, Pls anybody with this same problem or knowledge of how to save someone dp should help a brother out Abeg.

The first person to tell me how to do it will get 500 recharge card of any network. Thank u

Re: How Can I Save Contact Profile Pictures On Whatsapp by yungrylex00(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2019
Just screenshot it and crop it out na
Re: How Can I Save Contact Profile Pictures On Whatsapp by bluebay(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2019
Pick hot knife and carve the picture or if the screen
Re: How Can I Save Contact Profile Pictures On Whatsapp by MJBOLT: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2019
na only woman picture you dey save

Re: How Can I Save Contact Profile Pictures On Whatsapp by prinsam30: 9:32am On Aug 14, 2019
yungrylex00:
Just screenshot it and crop it out na

haba that's not fair na
Re: How Can I Save Contact Profile Pictures On Whatsapp by prinsam30: 9:35am On Aug 14, 2019
MJBOLT:
na only woman picture you dey save

bros na logic, if na man pishure I put, it will not attract comments but females attracts more comments, Pls guys I really wanna know to do that with the phone
Re: How Can I Save Contact Profile Pictures On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2019
prinsam30:

bros na logic, if na man pishure I put, it will not attract comments but females attracts more comments, Pls guys I really wanna know to do that with the phone
Kindly explain why female pictures will attract comments, before I tell you how.
Re: How Can I Save Contact Profile Pictures On Whatsapp by prinsam30: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2019
Shibaraba:

Kindly explain why female pictures will attract comments, before I tell you how.

if u be ardent follower of nairaland u suppose knw say nairalanders males loves seeing females pishure, especially those ones with Vaseline Company, I hope u understand now

Nokia X5 Screen... / Clean And Unscratched USA Used Iphone 6s And 8+ / Infinix Hot 5 Lite For Sale At 17k