Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package (1092 Views)

Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) / Swiftband Gives You Unlimited Internet With Swift 4G/LTE / How To Speedup Internet With Top 10 Public DNS Servers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package by dasatex: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2010
how to economize your subscription on internet with free package,if you are still browsing with money, well i am pity for you but i can still help you since this is your choice, just disable the image in mozilla firefox,this will enable you to use your subscription three time instead of one but if you are the wise one,while cant you contact me like the rest nairalanders to benefit with this free internet browsing that will not cost you penny,it is just a simple logic, my number is 08182258202 or 08060207119, for night call, i can only answer for just 5min for each person, good luck
Re: How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package by spcoded: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2010
a have interest my mail .spcoded8@gmail.com.
Re: How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package by dasatex: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2010
i don't know what and why people they like to run after shadow,so many people they call me on this product and i am giving them what they want yet some are still requesting for Tor and your freedom and india web browsing , my people,let us take a look at this simple logic,if you are using Tor,it will disappoint you one day that is first one,secondly,your freedom,it also disappoint too,even the India web browsing ,when you are in This Honorable country called giant of Africa,you are facing network problem let alone when you switch your internet to india, How many of you know that if you change you ip,no matter what the kinds of software that involved been proxy ,sucks and vpn, it will enable your browser to be very slow after sometime it will expire then you have to look for another one,more so to have all this,it involved money and they are not last,why can/t you put your eggs all into this simple free internet logic? we all know that i have never scam with this id DASATEX, this is not a scam and it is real, read all my post and you will see if there is any comment,my pains is that i am using this and so many of my brothers are still there in Ajegunle despite the hustling yet they are still wasting their money, contact me now and i will tell you what little things that it takes to have this simple logic, they will never close this package and it is everlasting, believe me and be blessed with it.08182258202 or 08060207119, live chat,brooke_oakley2000@yahoo.com, conviniet is call because i am always busy, i have more stuff but it is a pity missing this free stuff,
Re: How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package by tj4me(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2010
iam interested. ytj2w@yahoo.ca,08067985109
Re: How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package by dasatex: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2010
please add me i may not have the time to be doing this because i am always busy
Re: How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package by admindim: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2010
laptop petium m japan and america fairly used like fujisu ,nec ,lavia ,dell avilable for cheap sales all our computer comes with anti virus and 1month gurantee for more information call we also have hard ware parts for fujisu and nec and lavia of any kind the parts are avilable in large stock oppurtunity are also avilable for resellers too call thanks godbless
call 08166117634
petium 3 also avilable for sale has low has 26,500 thanks

installmental payment also avilable for large stock ok thanks godbles
Re: How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package by stuffs4me(m): 3:32am On Oct 25, 2010
hi, my email is stuffs4me2002@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package by dasatex: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2010
i am always online except sunday morning
Re: How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package by badesco(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2010
I want to be a reseller. Send d info to awufmarket@yahoo.com
Re: How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package by kechai(f): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2010
hi this is my email kechai2k@yahoo.com
Re: How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package by bayourfar(m): 6:00am On Nov 05, 2010
Plz, can you give more details about your stuff.
Re: How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package by traceroute: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2010
im browsing free with Kemulator and the fast speed cannot be compared to tor or Freedom and this is possibly where the guy is insinuating.if you are in Akwa ibom you can call me on 080644445131 for installation.
Re: How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package by dasatex: 5:55am On Nov 16, 2010
please call me for any details,i may not beable to view all my post reply even to be here but there is no how you can not reach me on my phone, it is mobile where ever i go,it will be with me 08060207119 OR 08182258202 .thanks
Re: How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package by mavtrevor(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2010
interesting,

(1) (Reply)

Do U Have Cheat For Fastlink Mtn / Linux Users Lounge (hobbist Etc) / No Debian Linux In Da Whole Of Computer Village?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.