Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Fast Cash Scheme - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fast Cash Scheme (1281 Views)

Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge / EFCC Arrests Babagana Dalori Over N7bn Ponzi Scheme / Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Cash Scheme by folabala: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2019
One blessing agene onyeche have been duping people of the public of their hard earn money. She and her team will hack someone Facebook account and chat up her contacts to invest in the fast cash double investment scheme.
My a Facebook account was hacked yesterday and some of my friends paid her and they started calling me.
To everyone that Paid to Fast Cash Scammer "Onyeche Blessing Agene" with UBA Account number 2131894756, I expect you to file complain at the bank so that her activities will be checked. Don't just keep Quiet. I have sent e-mail to UBA yesterday night.

Re: Fast Cash Scheme by micheal633: 11:01am On Aug 14, 2019
God have mercy in this country
people should take notice stop using your phone number as pw.
Re: Fast Cash Scheme by Ejika48(f): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2019
Na hungry dey do people. Its not d victims fault
Re: Fast Cash Scheme by here4u: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2019
how old is ur friend
Re: Fast Cash Scheme by folabala: 12:54pm On May 23, 2020
OK.

(1) (Reply)

NURTW Official Dies While Chasing Vehicle In Ondo / Suicide Note Left By Man Who Looks Like Social Media Influencer Pamilerin / Man Kills And Buries Wife Inside The Kitchen For Dumping Him In #bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.